๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB 8/3/20 - Music Festival (3 Days of Fun & Fashion)๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Does anyone have the list of all the itens availeble on the SYS/TS Boxes?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    To my surprise I finished 4th place. Today the scores really improved.ย 

Here is the last earnable box and the TS box.

Cute but I wish I picked the shoes, I've been wanting them for ages!ย 

Of course, in a box with 4 hair styles I manage to pick shoes. Nice box though, they should all be like this.ย 

However, I really hope the starting time for the event will change once it goes life. Would be great if players from different time zones had different starting times.ย 
    I am in central Europe and I have to submit my last ticket during work, or else I don't have a chance to finish the event. That really takes the fun out of it and not every job gives you the possibility to take a little break when you want to.ย 
    I feel you, Iโ€™m in the same situation regarding timing. Although Iโ€™d take submitting last ticket at work any day over waking up at 3am as during weekend ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    ~ iOS player ~
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited August 2020

I think this is my best palette yet!

I would have been happy with any of the items and this jumpsuit will be perfect for the upcoming lace and leather SYS.ย 
  • anniecanniec Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

I got the hair in my second GB.

And I came in 3rd place! The TS box had some pretty items but I got the 40stars, which ย arenโ€™t bad at all.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I have still never been able to finish the event or place because the event ends at 7 a.m. Pacific.ย  Ending even an hour later would be so much better for folks in PST.
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I'm missing a lot of items so I don't understand why my silver box only contains 3 items...ย 
    3 dyes is a joke tbh ๐Ÿคก Glad I picked 5 instead ๐Ÿ˜…

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I get that we canโ€™t have all items in each palette but I think it should be the following-
    bronze box: 3 rare dye, 10 medium level dye, 25, 30, or 40 k stars, 75 energy, 1 diamond, or a TS past prize with a 6:8 chance to win clothes if you have prizes available to win.ย 
    silver box: 5 rare dye, 50 or 60 k stars, 5 diamonds or past TS prize with a 7:8 chance of winning clothing if you have prizes available to win.ย 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    so I decided to pick the box that contained that dress last week, I did it and the dress was in the exact same position so I finally have the dress I always wanted!!!ย 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Iโ€™m happy with my picks!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Support sent me my second box!! โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธย 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This is my feedback about the trial:

ย Impressions:
    โ€”itโ€™s TIRING..really tiring...to not have a break between SYS events.ย 
    โ€”the scoring and timing of votes is weird...you get low scores for the first few looks within 2 minutes, then itโ€™s briefly back to 1 hour for a few looks, then fast again, then no scores at all on final looks.
    โ€”I love the idea of winning past SYS items as well as the unreleased black dress/shoes/beret comboย 
    โ€”whatโ€™s going on with diamonds for male dolls? I have a bunch of them, but I havenโ€™t found anything to buy on a male doll in the voting booth. Is this a glitch or an upcoming feature?

Suggestions:
    โ€”silver boxes should be ONLY items until that player runs out of items to earnย 
    โ€”take the energy and dye out of bronze boxes
    โ€”players should be able to pick a time slot for when it begins and ends, so itโ€™s more accommodating to players all over the world. (Sincerely, someone who has to stay up until 3am every weekend to place in TS.)ย 
    โ€”can glu make some kind of prize box for male dolls that includes items? Some examples are throwback items and/or items from the Halloween and Christmas boxes. Let us earn an item for our efforts too!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope an improved version of this is going to be available. I see items I already got in people's tiles but I also see things I never got that I would really like a chance to.ย 
    Platform: Android

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

So this is what I get for the glitch??? It screwed me out of the last box, which probably would have had energy anyhow, but THIS...seriously? I'm honestly glad this SYS is over. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was thinking that since having SYS twice a week would be a lot, would it be better to switch between the 2 during weekends?ย 
    Platform: Android

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited August 2020
    all the items in my palette were ugly except the top right hair. whatever i guess ๐Ÿ˜’

i havent caught up on the thread yet, but i wanted to quote myself to show that i ended in first place and i collected my reward immediately since i saw votes werent coming in and i didnt want to risk losing my reward... but then i somehow got pushed down to second. needless to say, im so glad i collected the reward right away lol ๐Ÿ˜… i hope the doll i tied 1st with collected hers as well though ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Earnables:

Looks + Prizeย ๐Ÿฅฐย 

My scores were disappointing but I had fun coming up with looks and did not stress too much, especially given the quality of the prizes! I'm happy that I won this floral dress too ^_^ย 
    I don't have much time to play the weekday sys so I barely spent time in the voting booth. I hope the weekday tb event points are lowered because of this.ย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ahh I overslept and completely missed out on everything! : (

Here are my looks 12-13

And here are some looks I loved! ๐Ÿ’œ Loved seeing more casual and sparkly itemsย 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    despite all of the issues i loved creating looks for this theme and seeing all the amazing looks in the voting booth! i literally got so many things for diamonds throughout the week ๐Ÿคฃ but here are some looks i managed to screenshot ๐Ÿ˜Š

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Thoughts after the three weeks:ย 
    - out of all 6 bronze boxes I received 1 item in my last box however the odds were much better (I didnโ€™t have anything that was available) bronze in order: 10 star, 10 energy, 20 star, 50 star, 5 blue dye, red dress)
    - out of all the 3 silver boxes I have received items

- I hope that most people having better pallets was an intentional change from Glu and not just a coincidence.ย 

- I donโ€™t think triple treat should be available twice per week. I donโ€™t mind if the 1/5/12 individual tickets are available but not triple threat

- I did notice SYS staying later to collect prizes (I had many doctors appointments this morning so Iโ€™m glad I could still collect) again not sure if coincidence or was intentional

- I loveeee styling with the background in view. Not sure if anyone noticed this, but it was EXTREMELY awesome to have

- please give us a call for the weekday events (maybe this can be from kalinda since weekend is now Kim!) I saw kalinda said we should have received one starting week one but I donโ€™t think anyone did. I did not receive any in the 3 weeks

- I love being able to revisit old themes I missed. I didnโ€™t start playing again until nov/dec 2019 and so itโ€™s fun to do these themes that I had missed And be able to get those prizesย 

- I really like TS during the sys!

- idk if itโ€™s just me but it makes me like have less anticipation for weekend sys. I still like weekday sys donโ€™t get me wrong, but Iโ€™m not pulling outfits together all week in anticipationย 

going to suggest again (sorry this one has been repetitive but I think itโ€™s a good idea)
    - have the first earnable box be the TB box thatโ€™s 600 points during weekday event and second is a Bronze box with items/ 40+ stars/ 5+ dye. Then the TS could remain silver boxes so thereโ€™s a desire to rank high
    I think someone did the math and it would take years to get all of the available items in the TB boxes and people always complain how it takes long so it would be great to implementย 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    came in 1st love my hair pick but again- why is dye in here? I have basically none of the old items so what's the point?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    - I loveeee styling with the background in view. Not sure if anyone noticed this, but it was EXTREMELY awesome to have
    I didnโ€™t notice that! They should do that all the time!
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I didnโ€™t notice that! They should do that all the time!

They had it on the first two events but not this last one (I think) but hereโ€™s a ss of me looking through my closet with the art gallery background

also ty for reading my post๐Ÿฅบ if anything I know at least one person did lol
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I finished in 4th place. These were my four highest scores and this was the first week where I scored 50 or over.

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I have been super busy today, but to my surprise i somehow managed to finish in 1st place! I managed to pick two items in my palette too!โค๏ธ
    ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LovelyEmma

Green = earnables
    Red = trendsetters
    (doesn't include the dating achievement items)

iOS
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    despite all of the issues i loved creating looks for this theme and seeing all the amazing looks in the voting booth! i literally got so many things for diamonds throughout the week ๐Ÿคฃ but here are some looks i managed to screenshot ๐Ÿ˜Š

Third doll in the first row is me! Thank you for noticing me!โค๏ธ
    ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
    @AliBryant thanks, but do u have that without the green and red lines?? :)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LovelyEmma yes here you go

iOS
    Thanks @AliBryant ๐Ÿ’œ
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Guess who woke up right at 10 o'clock and missed a ticket and came in 7th place? Lmao me
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’