šŸ—³ļøšŸ”® SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic šŸ”®šŸŒƒ

Comments

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I kinda miss when hair was 1st place prize, hence ts dresses could be enjoyed by more people...Ā 

Also, wedding gowns are getting the popular picks in my voting booth!?
    ****š“½š“Ŗš““š“²š“·š“° š“Ŗ š“«š“»š“®š“Ŗš““ š“«š“®š“¬š“Ŗš“¾š“¼š“® š“–š“›š“¤ š“­š“øš“·'š“½ š“µš“²š“¼š“½š“®š“·/š“¬š“Ŗš“»š“®. š“—š“Ŗš“¹š“¹š”‚ š“š“®š”€ š“Øš“®š“Ŗš“»šŸ’‹****
    ā­š’¹š’¶š’¾š“š“Ž š“š‘œš‘”š’¾š“ƒ š“‡š‘’š“Œš’¶š“‡š’¹š“ˆā­šŸ’Žš’¹š’¾š’¶š“‚š‘œš“ƒš’¹š“ˆ š’»š‘œš“‡ š“‹š‘œš“‰š’¾š“ƒš‘” š’·š‘œš‘œš“‰š’½ š‘œš“ƒš“š“ŽšŸ’Ž
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    WhitWhit said:
    So, people canā€™t have personal opinions anymore? Omg! This is getting ridiculous!Ā 
    Thatā€™s not what they mean. People are allowed to say that they dislike something but itā€™s when theyā€™re rude about the item that people get offended, especially when some people have similar features in real life. If someone said that they donā€™t like how something looks on their doll then thatā€™s fine but criticising an item generally can be offensive to some peopleĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My first 2 scores aren't the worst ever, but I like it a lot more when I'm closer to the second earnable but the time the second look gets it's final vote. I'll still wait for another couple of submissions to see if I need an extra ticket to get to the earnable dress.
    Platform: Android

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @princessprecious Thank you! Good luck with your looks. I love all of yours.
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @thesweetone bruh looks like weā€™re in Th e same group I was about to post her lol šŸ„“ good luck āœØāœØ
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Girls I have the same shape lips in my real life. I said what MY doll looks like with it, I saw many dolls here with great look with those lips. Really sorry if it hearts you, but that was ONLY about MY doll.Ā 
    IOS
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh thank you, doll! šŸ„ŗ i appreciate your votes! šŸ’œ that 40 did sting a bit, but i knew i was taking a risk with the hair. hopefully voters will see the light and realize itā€™s great lol Ā 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited August 2020

Sad about my first look šŸ˜¢šŸ„“
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Iā€™m sorry but if Iā€™m in a depression and came on here & saw something that made my doll look more like me then saw everyone saying how it was ugly I would be crying in bed for days. You donā€™t know someoneā€™s story.Ā 
    Exactly! I actually don't let my oldest daughter (11) on the forum because of that. A couple months ago someone bashed an afro on a forum and if my daughter read that she would have been crushed because she is mixed with 4c hair and wears it naturally sometimes. I've raised all my kids, definitely my daughters, to take pride in their features, especially their hair. Just last week a little white girl said something to her because she had box braids in (and called her something I can't put on here) and she wanted them taken down because it hurt her so badly.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I'm so sorry that your little girl had to be subject to such ignorance ā˜¹ļø I'm sure that little white girl will have her hair braided next time her family take her on holiday šŸ™„
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I donā€™t understand how people are getting bashed for disliking the lips? itā€™s literally all personal preference. I love love love the 90s style but I think the in-game version looks clownish. I think that shape of lip is beautiful IRL and they just didnā€™t do it justice for this set of lips. we are allowed to complain about whatever we want especially if itā€™s a TS prize???? not everything is a personal attack idk why everyone always has to take everything personally.... if you love the lips cool! if you hate the lips cool! just let people have their opinions on things
    thereā€™s complaining and then thereā€™s just plain rude I wouldnā€™t expect you to get it šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    what is that supposed to mean???? I agree that the girl saying itā€™s a monkeys butt wasnā€™t cool but people are also getting upset over people voicing their opinions on the lips in general. iā€™m entitled to my opinion on something as much as you are sis and saying ā€œI wouldnā€™t expect you to get itā€ is extremely condescending.
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I read comments from all of you and that made me really sad. I'm so so soo SORRY, I didn't mean to hurt any of you.Ā 
    As I said I have that shaped lips in my real life and I'm not bulling for them anyone.Ā 
    That was just for the doll, for MY doll, I didn't want to be rude to any of you. I do like them on other's doll really.
    SORRY one for time. šŸ˜­
    IOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    If we stop talking about the inadvertent criticism itā€™s easier to move on and away from it. (And easier for me to remove any problematic content. ) thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Thatā€™s so awful Iā€™m so sorry for her. I think itā€™s crazy how anyone can hate on a part of a human being. Iā€˜m sure weā€™re all guilty of thinking poorly on looks sometimes, but to not be able to step back and realize that itā€™s wrong is crazy to me. I play this game because having a pretty doll is fun when you hate your own image. Lately everyoneā€™s so angry here.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    4 weeks into competing in SYS and I think I just don't understand what voters want. Feeling burned out after also doing 3 weekday SYS, and now after starting this one with the lowest scores I've ever had (like even for a newbie...27?? Really? So bad lol) I think I'm going to try to get the necklace then just be done for the weekend. Instead I'll focus on fun VIP shopping, grinding for $ and stars, and just enjoying the rest of the game!
    The matter is being handled privately. Ā And I want to get back to the topic of the SYS. Ā  Ā Thanks for your requested cooperation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Ā Oh... thatā€™s sad :(
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Something I didn't remember until looking at the earnable dress in the game, but it reminds me of a dress I've seen Grace Kelly wear so I'm even more into it.
    Platform: Android

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Ā I really want the earnable dress, but...
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Valli23 said:
    Ā Oh... thatā€™s sad :(
    It really is... but Kim said dark tones,Ā so it's understanding.

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

@kokokokonut Iā€™m sorry but I disagree. It needs to be talked about. Itā€™s making people upset and uncomfortable and shouldnā€™t happen again. If itā€™s not brought up this issue will keep happening. Itā€™s okay to give peopleĀ knowledge on their wrongdoings or they will never know what they did hurt others.
    And she has apologized and removed her comment.Ā 

To All: Ā Weā€™re here right now to talk about the event and have a good time. Ā Letā€™s all return to topic. Ā Thank you so much for your cooperation.Ā  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.