• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited August 2020
    it’s. about. to go. downnnn. 😂😂 

edited to hide names, oop
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    First two looks did ok 🤷🏼‍♀️
    i’m deffo going to have to buy a triple threat as the person in first currently has over 500 points and I’m in love with both the ts dress and the earnable 😩😩
  • naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    So... I’ve just come across a doll wearing a tiara in the booth but the tiara looked like a hair accessory because I’m sure it was on a hairstyle that I’ve seen many times before without any accessories. I voted before I could screenshot it but then I came across it again a few votes later (must be the same doll) and I pressed the ‘get look’ button because I wanted to get it but it wasn’t there 🤔 Really wish I had taken screenshots 😩
    I’m wondering if it was a hacker @KalindaKing but if not, please can someone let me know where it’s from because I’d love to get it! ☺️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @naturalform no it's from a Kollection
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @naturalform no it's from a Kollection
    Thanks! Do you know which one? 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So... I’ve just come across a doll wearing a tiara in the booth but the tiara looked like a hair accessory because I’m sure it was on a hairstyle that I’ve seen many times before without any accessories. I voted before I could screenshot it but then I came across it again a few votes later (must be the same doll) and I pressed the ‘get look’ button because I wanted to get it but it wasn’t there 🤔 Really wish I had taken screenshots 😩
    I’m wondering if it was a hacker @KalindaKing but if not, please can someone let me know where it’s from because I’d love to get it! ☺️
    We have a few tiaras.  One is in the regular long hair section, and most are in the hat section, and I think maybe 1 or 2 in the short hair section.  If you see it again grab a SS? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

This was my first look and I was very surprised and disappointed with that score. Does anyone have feedback on how I can improve? I thought that look was gorgeous! 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Could someone please show me how this dress dyes? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @naturalform yes, it's this one:

iOS
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I usually score pretty well but for some reason this sys is just not working out for me... I’m really not sure what I could do differently 😢also, the votes are taking incredibly long to get in... I wonder what’s up with that 🧐
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

This look did decent for me for me!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I usually score pretty well but for some reason this sys is just not working out for me... I’m really not sure what I could do differently 😢also, the votes are taking incredibly long to get in... I wonder what’s up with that 🧐
    I voted for the last look, but it wasn't a popular choice 🥺 (the other look was off theme, so I think I voted at the beginning) but your doll looks so gorgeous!!!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I wanted to hit "Agree" on a nice, positive and uplifting comment @danjames12 left here 8 minutes ago but guess what 🙃
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    ktrnblv said:
    I voted for the last look, but it wasn't a popular choice 🥺 (the other look was off theme, so I think I voted at the beginning) but your doll looks so gorgeous!!!
    Aww thank you 💜💗💜💗💜
    So does yours!! 😻
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @katherineKKH thanks so much doll, I hope the votes pick up lol 💗😭
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This is the best I have scored on my first two looks in a loooong time. 
    And we have 3 ticket buyers 😔
    edit: ooops, forgot to mark out the names
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @ShayShigil I have that dress and it dyes well. I dyed it opal this week and I already have it dyed in several other colors. 
    Platform: Android

• hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I love butterfly crown now that it’s dyed! Currently in 1st place bc of no TBs, but that will probably change soon. I don’t really care for the dress (the shape just doesn’t do it for me), so I wouldn’t mind losing out on it, but I want the dyes!
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @naturalform yes, it's this one:

That’s the one! Thank you!! 😘
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @karinab
    For you and other newbies (welcome by the way!!! 🤗), here are some acronyms we use:
    TB: ticket buyer
    SYS: show your style event
    GB: gift box
    TS: trendsetters
    KKH: the name of the game
    Those are just some I had at the top of my head, there’s definitely more. 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Wooow! I have no words for this crap! I'm so done with today. It's on theme and I know it's not the best, but I have a small as crap closet. However, this deserves more than 21! Combined with my first look, I only have 52 points. 
    21?
    Seriously? 
    😭😭😭

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    One thing I’ve noticed about the voting booth is that it has the nighttime effect! We asked for that during Halloween, I’m glad they included it now 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Ma'am. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.