🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @BooskiBabii it took me months to grow my closet enough to do well. The event was described as ‘Black Tie’ in Kim’s call and so a gown and removing the tattoo would have been better. 

Don’t worry you’ll get that closet built! I didn’t find the forum until I started finally getting to the last earnable but Even now sometimes the high scores can be discouraging 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @ashleydianem truth is that there’re too many things I wanna buy and I can’t decide 😅
    I have over 60 diamonds lol. I just bought the red wine last SYS so was at 75 before. Its sooo hard to decide what to spend them on! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

@KalindaKing glitch alert!
    right side of the earnable dress is like floating? Didn’t notice it at first but now I can’t unsee it lol
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    ktrnblv said:
    I think it's ok 😅 Should I focus on black looks? Hope they’ll get more votes 🤞🏻

@ktrnblv Those looks are seriously perfect! It’s everything I hoped for in this theme 😍😍😍

In my experience, those eyes don’t score well for me! I’d try these same outfits again when the timer runs down with darker/sexier makeup.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    First two looks, that 38 hurt!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Damn, now that I saw it on Lizzo I kinda want it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @BooskiBabii it took me months to grow my closet enough to do well. The event was described as ‘Black Tie’ in Kim’s call and so a gown and removing the tattoo would have been better. 

Don’t worry you’ll get that closet built! I didn’t find the forum until I started finally getting to the last earnable but Even now sometimes the high scores can be discouraging 
    I know it's supposed to be black tie, but tbh I haven't seen more than 5 black tie outfits. I have maybe 1 formal-ish dress lol, hopefully I'll find something worth buying during VIP. I always forget about taking the tattoo off cause I have 14 myself and we can't remove those lmao. Thanks darlin' I appreciate it.🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I’m third rn, and the doll in pink is first on the leaderboard with 166 votes

I want that dress 🥺
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @Rikk thank you doll!! ❤️
    Just won them in the weekday SYS and decided to try. I had an experience when the points were reduced only for makeup 😫 But I plan to buy makeup during VIP, so thanks a lot for your help! ✨
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Well my first two looks could of gone better 😭💔

@Chooky1116 I got the exact same scores in my first two looks! 😁
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Chooky1116 I already told you but you were robbed! Both of those are gorgeous 💕
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    @Chooky1116 @mandamay76 Your Blue dress looks are so similar with a big difference in votes! Love the look, don’t understand the votes! 
    dpeters said:
    You were robbed! Your looks are always stunning! 😍
    @Chooky1116 @mandamay76 Your Blue dress looks are so similar with a big difference in votes! Love the look, don’t understand the votes! 
    I got my inspiration from the beautiful @mandamay76 🥰 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    SaigeAnne said:
    We LOVE to see it! I find NO fault in either of these dolls, so I let the timer pass because I couldn’t force myself to vote for only one of them.

Do you know what the dress on the left is from? It’s gorg. 
    Yes I was so mad when she sent me her score! We submitted within an hour of each other so I don’t understand it either! 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @ShayShigil I know can get it from the holiday boxes during the December update! I can’t remember when or how it was released because it was almost 2 or more years ago. I’m not sure if you can get it for diamonds (because it’s a holiday item), but I’ll let you know if I see it again! 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @ShayShigil it’s from the holidays! I believe it’s available in holiday/christmas boxes, that’s where i got it. i’m sure it’s available for diamonds!

Edit: now i’m questioning if it’s available for diamonds- Saige beat me to it!! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    @ShayShigil just saw it and it’s not available for diamonds so probably only in holiday boxes :( 
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    My first two looks

Currently in third, here’s my top two

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ShayShigil you can’t get that dress for diamonds. It is available in the Christmas boxes, but prior to that it was available in spread the joy Christmas boxes. 
    dpeters said:
    You were robbed! Your looks are always stunning! 😍

Thank you so much! 💞
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @ShayShigil just saw it and it’s not available for diamonds so probably only in holiday boxes :( 
    Ah bummer! Thanks for the info xx
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    naeusts said:
    @rociodemayo your english was perfect! don’t apologize doll 😊
    Oww thank you! I feel insecure about my english all the time. I am afraid someone will come and laugh at me because of my broken english. I appreciate this, ty ❤
    Hey doll! Where are you from? I get you, I'm brazilian and I feel insecure about my english all the time and my keyboard is always replacing the words in english to portuguese as I type 😅 its so cool to see other foreigners here as well!!! This is awesome for practice 
    Hola! I am from Mexico and yes! Same thing happens to me with the keyboard and its predictive text lol and you're right! This place is awesome for practice, and it's amazing how a game gather us here ❤
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.