🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    imazora said:
    Also, to the dolls who aren’t completely confident about their english: I took Spanish in high school and loved it, but can barely remember any of it. Those of you who speak multiple languages, be it 2, 3, or more, you are so impressive!! I’m always jealous that I cant speak as many languages as you :) I try to keep up on Duolingo but it’s no substitute for a teacher. Please don’t ever worry about people here judging you! Speaking multiple languages is an excellent skill to have, and it’s awesome so many of you can. 
    Thank you! We appreciate it. I feel insecure because I learn english by myself. I was never able to afford english classes but the Jonas Brothers made me want to learn this beautiful language in order to know what they were singing lol also, duolingo is amazing ❤ I still want KKH in the spanish version tho 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    naeusts said:
    @rociodemayo your english was perfect! don’t apologize doll 😊
    Oww thank you! I feel insecure about my english all the time. I am afraid someone will come and laugh at me because of my broken english. I appreciate this, ty ❤
    Hey doll! Where are you from? I get you, I'm brazilian and I feel insecure about my english all the time and my keyboard is always replacing the words in english to portuguese as I type 😅 its so cool to see other foreigners here as well!!! This is awesome for practice 
    Hola! I am from Mexico and yes! Same thing happens to me with the keyboard and its predictive text lol and you're right! This place is awesome for practice, and it's amazing how a game gather us here ❤
    Hey, an Argentinian here! I think that many of us speak English as a second language but it’s fine to make mistakes, it means that we’re trying our best! ❣️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

idk if my looks aren't good enough lately or if it's the numerous duplicates of looks/bots (there's a lot of stunning looks I've seen so I'm not mad mad just confused) but I've gone from not getting less than 50 to being low 40s 😫

*when I say bots??, I mean like every other look in the voting booth is the look I previously voted for?? It's either a bot or a really unfair glitch lol 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm gonna sue somebody
  • FrogmimeFrogmime Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I am the same lol 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @TrashleyKKH Damn, now that I saw it on Lizzo I kinda want it
    Ngl I wish it was shaped the same as lizzo's gown but I Stan the queen and I'm questioning if I need it or not 🙃

No you don't need it. You don't need it. Stahp.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Zarah said:
    I’m third rn, and the doll in pink is first on the leaderboard with 166 votes

I want that dress 🥺
    You can buy that dress with 3,000 kash!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

My first-three looks. Why the first look always the lowest one? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    So every time I wake up I always submit 3 looks, 2 from free tickets and 1 from extra tickets that I have. 
    I never counted how many free tickets I got cos I always have extra tickets on hand but I assume because the SYS starts at 3pm EST and it’s 2am in my time (which is I don’t bother to wake up that early to play my game) and I wake up around 8ish lol (not morning person) so I already lost 1 free ticket right? So that’s why I thought to be able to catch up I always submit 3 looks at the beginning.. (trying to justify myself😅)
    In New York time how many free tickets you already got guys? 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @LaraDeen Three so far.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Scores are starting low again. Lately I’m struggling to get scores even in the 40’s lol. Maybe my dresses are older compared to some in newer Kollections idk, but it doesn’t seem to match up to many of the casual or starter dresses that I’m seeing in the voting booth. I guess I’ll try something blue next and see what happens.

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited August 2020
    navyblue said:
    Honestly I don’t get why so many people are boycotting the “wedding” dress. It’s just a sparkly gown, it’s on theme. We got it during a wedding SYS, doesn’t necessarily make it a wedding gown🤷🏼‍♀️
    For instance, it gives me Claire Danes at the Met Gala vibes 

But I guess I won’t be using it, since it looks like it makes people mad, lol.
    Good luck and good scores to y’all! 
    I think it’s bothering people because Kim’s fall specifically referenced dark colors. 

Imo this dress fits the theme because of the sparkles but I’ve seen various other wedding dresses that don’t. 
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Oh. 🙄

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Zarah said:

I want that dress 🥺
    @BooskiBabii oh, I know. I meant the TS dress! But thank you 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Wha... wha.... why?!?!???

Here’s hoping this next one does better...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’ve been redoing my whole room all day, painting, changing the floor, i submitted my first look a few hours ago and came back to this. I just... wow 😔

• JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    My first two looks ☺️

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @princessprecious I agree, that shape she is wearing is gorgeous! Its a really nice dress but I dont think its worth it to spend the free tickets we got, I think I’m gonna save them.
    Also, I’m dying for your first look! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @Sophia_KKH yo también soy de Argentina! Qué emoción! Sólo conozco a dos personas que juegan pero no tan consistentemente como la mayoría de nosotras acá, es buenísimo saber que no estoy tan sola en esto jajaja
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    imazora said:
    Also, to the dolls who aren’t completely confident about their english: I took Spanish in high school and loved it, but can barely remember any of it. Those of you who speak multiple languages, be it 2, 3, or more, you are so impressive!! I’m always jealous that I cant speak as many languages as you :) I try to keep up on Duolingo but it’s no substitute for a teacher. Please don’t ever worry about people here judging you! Speaking multiple languages is an excellent skill to have, and it’s awesome so many of you can. 
    Thank you! We appreciate it. I feel insecure because I learn english by myself. I was never able to afford english classes but the Jonas Brothers made me want to learn this beautiful language in order to know what they were singing lol also, duolingo is amazing ❤ I still want KKH in the spanish version tho 
    Haha same here! I never took english class in my life, only those bad ones in high school (and I'm 28 so lets face it, it was a loooong time ago). I have Friends to thank for, and all the 90's classics! I'm enjoying so much this support from the girls here and please feel free to correct my english anytime 💘

Now, to the topic subject, the 1st place from my group have 233 votes and her outfit its still the same since the beginning, this is kinda weird
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Ticket buyers again ..... goodbye dress 🤡
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @mandamay76 its this dress isnt it? did they already remove the diamonds option 😭😭 i was going to buy it once i get my diamonds this week

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Zarah said:

I want that dress 🥺
    A ticket buyer !! The first in my leaderboard also have 127 votes but she isn’t even have looks match the concept...
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

This is going to be a fun weekend to just sit back and watch all 4 TB go at it
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @haikawa no that one is still available for diamonds! I thought you were talking about the bird dress from the holiday boxes! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.