🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! 🛍️💍👗🛍️

Comments

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    As always, I was debating between two boxes, one of which happened to be a box with the hair in it! 😭 Whyy didn't I try one more time?

Not gonna lie, I'm so disappointed 😞 It's like I betray myself not listening to my inner voice. Add to this a headache I'm having and it's not a nice feeling at all 😣

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

I was HAPPY until I tried it on. It’s too yellow for my taste but I’m still happy I got something! I’ll keep wearing it since I don’t have any other highlight or blush
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Got everything from gb except make up.  😭
    Edit: opened 2 more boxes and got it!! Now maybe I should grind for some kstars to get earnable hair because I spend to much kstars but I’m soooooo happy!!!!🥳🥳🥳

I wanted to show how happy my doll is but..🤪

iOS player 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Slightly off topic, but dolls, did glu fix the videos loading thing? I could have sworn that yesterday I did my videos at 2 pm and now it's 12pm and I'm able to watch them. Did they fix them so that they refresh each day? Or am I glitching 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

In order stars first then hair then shoes, then next box where I forgot to take a screenshot, energy then the gb dress. No makeup unfortunately, but it’s very harsh on my dolls skin tone so I think I’ll pass.
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Thought I would chase some more to reach the earnable dress... and I couldn’t be more heartbroken 😭 and now I’m poor

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    If anyone decides to get the Fashion Goals, can you show me how the eye make up looks with different shadows? And the dress dyed in different colors? 🥺🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Anyone bought this? I don’t think I would use hair, not sure about dress but eyes are really pretty. Maybe they customize? If anyone bought can you show it?🥰

iOS player 

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Got the shoes in my free box. 
    Opened another one and got k-stars, so I just had to open another one and got energy.. I decided to open one last box and got the hair!! :)  <3

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    So so so so SO happy with this Vip! 

Started with a spin on the kollection, got 80 kstars... this is really great, cause it now means I have 80 already saved for next month! 

Opened my box and got rubbish :( so thought I’d open some more... 

got both items I wanted!!!! 

So spent the rest of my kstars picking up random items that weren’t even in my wish list (top, skirt, boots, skull purse) 😂😬🥴

Spent the last six kstars on some trainers for my doll, just cause I needed to spend five more lol
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I spent more stars then I planned opening boxes for this hair but I don’t even mind bc I think it’s one of the most beautiful hairs I ever seen in this game 💖(I know there is similar hair styles but I think this one is perfect 💓) 

(Also got the dress and shoes from the gift boxes) 💕
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I got a ton of daily box items from my chase, but still ended up with getting the hair, dress and shoes for under 500kstars!💕 This hair is beautiful and is honestly my new favourite hair, and both the gb dress and earnable dress is amazing!😍
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Anyone bought this? I don’t think I would use hair, not sure about dress but eyes are really pretty. Maybe they customize? If anyone bought can you show it?🥰

Here u go

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @sardelis09 thank you love 💕 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I took a spin in this kollection to reach my freebie hoping for the bundle and got pants
    and even if I hate chase an item and I had to chase the hair and thankfully I got it!! 
    In order: energy-highlight-shoes-energy-kstars-dress-dye-kstars-HAIR

I spent 350 kstars so idk if I’ll spend 150 more to get the earnable hair too
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

3 energy tiles during a VIP weekend....One I understand, MAYBE. But almost half the pallet being energy, during a VIP event nonetheless? Glu is really turning me off this game. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    I spent 350 kstars so idk if I’ll spend 150 more to get the earnable hair too
    I think since you have over 2000, enough to chase any great boxes, or save for following vip/Black Friday... I feel like you might as well! It’s an interesting hair piece, so maybe you might find use for it down the line? 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
    Should I dye the dress gold? I still have simons gold dyes from kimiversary

agree yes 
    lol wait for something better
    ximenalee  thank you!🥰 

iOS player