🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Is it me, or are these dolls very similar? Maybe it’s a coincidence..

I know there’s some noticeable differences but had to do a double take since they’re 10th and 11th 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Hello beautiful @LindaVB 🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Any look that I'm submitting that isn't black is flopping I'm genuinely so sad. This isn't 'midnight magic' if it's all painted black 😕
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Lost 40 kstars for a dye ! GREAT
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I wish I had that will power. I’ll be trying to save up for a dress or aura and I see a shiny handheld and I’m like oooohh 🤣
    Haha I know the feeling! But I feel like I have enough handhelds now after getting so many in game and during Kimmiversery, I never use them all up in 14 looks.
    Glad I’m not the only one @DoloresWyatt 😆 
    Maybe I shouldn’t overthink like this but for me is so hard to choose 
    It really is so hard to choose! 🙈 I spent 30 minutes last SYS debating on buying a gown 😂  I have regretted a lot of diamond purchases like the cotton candy and the bubbles aura, so I am always questioning if the item is really worth it
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Thanks to @AmyMimi & @garibelala for the inspo on looks 1 and 3 💕 currently in 5th I’ll decide on the last day if it’s worth using the tickets Simon gave since the doll in first in the lead by 100 points 🥰

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Yes, that’s why I am so in awe. I can play 4 instruments, do voices, but I can’t get the hang of any other language. I’ve tried. I applaud everyone who has that gift.  And so many of my fellow Americans totally butcher our own language. Grammatically we are all over the place, we mess up spelling a lot, and make numerous mistakes.  
    But in the big picture, if we understand each other, that’s all that counts, unless it’s a test where those things matter,   

Happy Friday dolls.  wishing everyone luck today, and please remember to obscure the names and faces of dolls you are posting negatively about.   Thanks .  <3
    Oh Koko, you reminded me of my husband lol. My husband also American and I remember the early days when we dating he told me that the way I text him is like I’m writing a formal email. I was trying to impress him atm so I tried to use perfect grammar. It’s true that you guys butcher your own language, now I told him thanks to you after four years of marriage I feel like my English is degrading.
    Anyway when I read this forum I think that all you guys speak English perfectly.. So yeah for my fellow non English speaking friends, don’t be afraid to make mistakes because nobody really care about it..
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Hey could somebody show me how does this dress dyes?

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts

that's illegal, if they are really a christian, they shouldnt have participated or it’s just me who didn’t participate the sys because I’m also a Christian 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Hello beautiful @LindaVB 🖤
    Yay thank you for spotting me @AmandaMKkh!! And for your vote!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was pretty confident with my looks, it was before waking up to a 38 and a 36. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

My first 3 looks didn’t do so well 😩 Trying to figure out what the voters want! Any tips or help is greatly appreciated 🙏🏻
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    My first 4 looks did quite well.
    Dark blue seems to be working the best : )

Good luck everyone!  :)
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    some gorgeous looks from the voting booth this morning:

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020

I would like to see who I was paired up with in the voting booth because those are the worst scores I’ve ever gotten 😭
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    The disappointment 🥺 I thought it was a nice look 🥺🥺
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

First 4 looks. Really don't know what to submit next since my votes aren't the best 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.