🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! 🛍️💍👗🛍️

Comments

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited August 2020
    3 spots of energy and no k stars....an overall tragic pick and palette 🥴

• RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    So I never chase GB items after being burned a few times when I first started playing this year, but I loved this dress so much I decided to risk it! I first picked the white pants, so got my girlfriend to choose next and her good picks continued - kstars, then blue dress!!! So I can retire at 80 stars spent for the weekend 😍
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Hi! I was thinking about buying a new business for this VIP, to ya know get the stars (that I work so hard) for back somehow. I just couldn't resist this VIP Weekend, but I'll be stopping at the dress cause that's the farthest I can get to lol.

I already have Chevier Paris, any suggestions for businesses? Thank you!

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ do you have the ski resort in st moritz? That's my fav, I rarely do anything and still get a kstar payout weekly
    @princessprecious No, I don't have it yet! I just checked it out! May I ask how much you weekly payout is?
    ✨On iOS!✨
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I would chase the f out of the highlighter if it wasn’t in the blush category, at least my k stars are safe 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I was chasing the hair and got everything except the hair 😭😂 In my free box I got dress, then I opened another one, got shoes, opened another one, got energy, opened another one, got blush...then energy again and still no hair 😅 I have like 150 kstars left but I don’t know whether I should spend it or not 😅

iOs player 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Anyone bought this? I don’t think I would use hair, not sure about dress but eyes are really pretty. Maybe they customize? If anyone bought can you show it?🥰

I will buy it just for the eyes. They are too pretty to pass and I think the dress is very elegant, I am sure I will use it somewhere. 

As for the dreadlocks, one more reason to turn my doll black 😏😏😏 Seriously tho, I am third in my trendsetter group and if I get those lips I am turning my doll black 😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    @princessprecious No, I don't have it yet! I just checked it out! May I ask how much you weekly payout is?
    I get 5k stars a week and most weeks I don't even do anything. I get the odd phone call from them but rarely do I have to go and do a gig there 😊
  • RachyramRachyram Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Took a spin on a kollection and got this cute top! Only energy in the free box though😭
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Maybe I’m being dramatic but this GB hair is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in my life 😍
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

I spent 300 to get the contour! I adore the blue dress. I really want the hair but I’m scared to chase... I can afford it but I don’t want the 600 K-star hair. 

Also I really need to update my avatar.. I am a different person now. 🤓
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Well I went against what everyone said and still got the contour , happy with my decision because I got the hair I wanted in my free box !!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Eyyeth_ ski resort is a good one. You get 2 stars until you rank up to world class and then the payout is 5 stars for pretty much no work. You might get called to make a decision or a modeling gig, but you can decline once you reach world class. 

I also like K-world park which has a 4 star payout for one 3-hr tour and 250$. I also like the ice club (I think that’s what it’s called) in Reykjavik which I believe has a 4-5 star payout for three 3-hr gigs. 

SCL is good too. 3 star payout for one 8-hr gig (only takes about one bar of energy b/c most actions give out about double the stars), one 3-hr gig, and one 1-hr gig. 

Edit: forgot to mention, you can do SCL every 3 days (2x a week for a total of 6 stars). I always forget until my phone reminds me 🙈
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Ice Blue Dyes on my free GB...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    On the slightly bright side, i spin on 2 Kolections to get the earnable shoes and i got the single hairstyle from the "Sleek & Chic" Kolection and the clear clutch from the "Cloud Nine" Kolection!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • velvetkissesvelvetkisses Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    i’m so happy i picked the dress hehe
    Thank you so much, @princessprecious and @DeniKKH!! I'm gonna go and buy a the ski resort. Thanks for the advice!!❤️
    ✨On iOS!✨
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    @ronniev I really like the lips on your doll! Can I please know where they're from? (hoping they're closet items and I just never noticed😅😅) 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    How is 5 dyes worth 40 k stars but 1 diamond is worth 10 dyes? That means 80 k stars for for 10 possible dyes!

These boxes, along with the daily boxes need to be updated. I can't get memberships or the gb clothes that clog up weekend gb because VIP memberships (I don't have VIP), dyes, energy and cash are dominating boxes for me. It's rare that I get anything else. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    So I got the earnable dress, I really wanted the gb hairstyle, and I finaly got that too.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited August 2020

I never have bad boxes, but this is straight up bs. GIu wth is this? 
    Edit: toned my anger down just in case lol. But for real, boxes should never have any less than the 4 items when you open your first box. 🙄