๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    first i spun the sleek&chic kollection and got this purse, opened my free box and got the dress-hair-energy, decided to try again and got the kstars-highliter!!

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    wow this was my luckiest chase yet! i even had enough k starts left to buy the blush iโ€™ve been wanting!! i still have like 200 more kstars to spend and i have no idea what to spend them on and i have ugly kollections ๐Ÿ™„ but im so happy ๐Ÿฅฐ
    the order was shoes, hair, dress, dye, highlightย 

• GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Spent 300 stars and still no hair....

I will try one las time. Wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Girls, how do you spin kollections so successfully? ๐Ÿ˜ฐ I ALWAYS get energy, money, and dyes in the first three attempts ๐Ÿคฏ
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

Agree for open 1 more & get the diamond hair if the box opened is not the hair
    Like for give it two more chances
    Awesome for give it 1 more chance and save diamondsย 
    Lol for save diamonds and get sth else with k stars till 300 for the dress
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I got red dye on my free box and was so mad I forgot to screenshot it lol
    iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
    in case you are debating whether or not to buy the fashion goals.. here are some close ups and comparisons of the fg eyes with last weeks kollection eyes. first two pictures have no color.ย 

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I'm so happy I got the hair ๐Ÿฅฐ

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    When I saw the spoiler I knew I would chase te hair and I almost picked in my free box.
    Decided to open more boxes and almost picked it again and then finally when Iโ€™m almost running out of k stars Iโ€™ve picked the hair. Itโ€™s so gorgeous ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020

Finally saved up enough to buy the contour. Got K-Stars in my first free box, took another spin at the weekend GB and beyond thrilled to get the hair!!!

ETA; took another spin with my 40 K-Star winning from my first box, REALLY wanted the dress - or the highlight. Got the shoes.

Maybe if I grind hard enough I can take one more spin for that dress. I only have 14 K-Stars left after all this spending!ย 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Does the GB blue dress dye well? Idk if I should chase...
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Unfortunately I didnโ€™t get any other gb items but at least Iย got the hair ๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s so pretty ! Even though I have similar hairs, that didnโ€™t make me want it less ! I naturally have long thick curly hair so Iโ€™m always drawn to them in game ๐Ÿ˜Š

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Does the GB blue dress dye well? Idk if I should chase...
    @BellaKKH here it is dyed in every color!ย 

ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
    anyone who got the vip hair.. can you show it styled with other dresses/outfits? im trying to decide if i should get it or not but idk what id wear it with besides the dress it came with ๐Ÿค”
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @Chqrlotte thank you doll! ๐Ÿ’•
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I. AM. IN. LOVE. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญopened my gb right away to pick the hair on my first try. I WASNโ€™T PLANNING ON CHASING EITHER? the rest of my kstars went to pets and businesses! thereโ€™s something so crazy about this game when it actually goes surprisingly well, like a rush of adrenalineโšก๏ธ (and yes my doll has contour in her profile picture, yes itโ€™s a coping mechanism so i donโ€™t buy it until the BF sale๐Ÿคก)

ios playerย โ‹† เผ˜ *๐Ÿฆ‹
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    ย  ย Yesterday I told myself I was not gonna chase the hair, but after seeing everyone here with it I realized how gorgeous it is and tried chasing it. Now I have 10 dyes, 50 energy, a daily gift box top and a whole lot of frustration. I ended up with the shoes, that I dont like, and the highlighter, which looks better than I though on my skin tone.ย 
    ย  ย  I never get what I want and always end up feeling terrible, this time is no different
    IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    there are so many similiar hairstyles but i looove this one so much!

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I am SO OBSESSED WITH THESE EYES!

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2020
    The first thing I did was buy 3 boxes, and then I opened my free box (and got the hair!!!๐Ÿฅณ) I canโ€™t believe I only bought 3 boxes and spent 120 k-stars to receive the 3 items I wanted!!! ๐Ÿฅบ I was prepared to spend all 500 on chasing, if not more. I still have 380 to spend on my kollections coming in 9 hours! ๐Ÿคฉ

Iโ€™ll style looks with my 3 items for reference!
    Edit: I feel like Iโ€™m always really lucky when chasing because I almost always have 3-4 items in my palettes. ๐Ÿ™ƒ I wish Glu guaranteed that for everyone.
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    The amount of energy in this palette is atrocious.ย 

I NEVER chase GB items but I wanted the hair and highlight. But, after seeing this palette, no thanks.ย 
    edited August 2020
    @alycat wow your doll is stunning! love the eyes!! ๐Ÿ˜ป what shadow color are you using?? i cant seem to find one that looks best on my dollย 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited August 2020

Chased the highlight but didnโ€™t get it only the shoes and hair. But I kept getting kstars in my boxes so I managed to get the dress ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hereโ€™s what the yellow blush looks like on every skin tone! It gives off a golden yellow kind of glow, but doesnโ€™t have sparkle animation even though the little circle color thing shows sparkles. Iโ€™m not impressed with this blush to be honest. It looks bad on darker skin colors in my opinionย because of how bright it is just like the kloset highlight. I think it looks weird if you donโ€™t use the contour or something because then you just have 2 yellow streaks across your face. If you use the kloset highlight with the yellow blush, the blush makes the cheek part of the highlight a bit larger and with a little yellow tint. I hope this feedback helps people who are considering chasing! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

why I did that omg!!! 25 k-stars ;ccย 

โ€ขPlaying KKH since August/19
    โ€ขEnglish isn't my first language
    โ€ขNathalia in the game
    โ€ขiOSย โฃ 20y

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

How much more of these items do I still have to receive ๐Ÿ˜ถ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Order was dye, energy, shoes, energy, pants, energy, then finally highlight. ย So I basically spent 280 k stars on shoes and highlight. Oops!

I love it though!