🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I clearly have no idea what i’m doing lol! I guess it’s not the worst, but not the best either. Usually i score high 40s or 50+🤧
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Looks 3-4. 

iOS player 

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

A whole mess 💀😂🤦🏼‍♀️
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I'd like to know why the rewards for voting are ONLY KASH?!?!?!? I know its VIP and that glu doesn't want us to get stars but wouldn't it be more logical to give us stars during voting,especially now,because we would spend more. Since 9 am today i got ONLY 1x kstars,  2x energy and all the rest has been kash. i earned 20 000 kash in total, that i dont even need,for 4h of voting. This is just making everyone less interested to vote and i think that is seen in the votes. Why would anyone spend all morning for kash??? 
    @KalindaKing can this be fixed in anyway??? It is really frustrating rn  :'(
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank goodness I held on to those Simon tickets - I can't even break 40... It looks like my TS group is also struggling, Idk. 
    - Emmy
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Lums said:

38?! IM DISAPPOINTED 
    I don’t mean this to be rude in any way, but i just want to say maybe the fishnet tights weren’t needed in this look. You look gorgeous but the dress is already doing a lot. I would’ve still voted for you though!! ❤️
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Dead ass obsessed with these outfits and the long wavy hair, I didn’t waste my K-Stars on the other hair with the accessory because I don’t like it too much 🥴💖
    livyx said:

I would like to see who I was paired up with in the voting booth because those are the worst scores I’ve ever gotten 😭
    @livyx - People are C R A Z Y
    All your outfits are F I R E 🔥💖
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Looks 3 and 4

I was going for a "Morticia Addams going to a funeral" kind of look with the black dress.
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Looks 1-4. Not so great scores for me either 😐
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Charlotte_D tysm 🥺 The score for the 2nd look hurt the most, I love how this dress dyes in ice blue!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Bear_KKH they deserve so much better, gorgeous looks ! 💕 They should be nowhere near the 30’s. You too @livyx , such beautiful looks getting so underscored ! 
    What are these voters doing...
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Dont know if anyone posted but I just notice that the lips can change colors 👄👀
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    LuxeLife1 said:
    Lums said:

38?! IM DISAPPOINTED 
    I don’t mean this to be rude in any way, but i just want to say maybe the fishnet tights weren’t needed in this look. You look gorgeous but the dress is already doing a lot. I would’ve still voted for you though!! ❤️
    You were not rude at all !!! Thanks for the advice 💗💗💗 You are the best 👍🏻
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Turns out it’s not only me who get bad scores. If you guys also struggling what I’m gonna do?🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I guess I am Going to Be first But I am not sure Just For yet because Anything can happen.. 
    I brought some Kstars for this VIP also.. 

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Girlie at number two is catching up to P*nis at number one, i wanna see this fight & its only just begun. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @SamanaKKH ya that doll was me!! 🥰🥰
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 

Comes to something when your happy about getting 46 votes.... 🤣🤣
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    just wanna share my doll rocking her new hairstyle (didn't expect it to look this good on her, well atleast imo it looks realllllyyy good) AND GETTING HER NEW CONTOUR! 🎉🥳🎊
    So sorry for the hype, I'm just really happy cause I think this is the face that she deserves and I feel like a proud momma giving it to her😂 (next stop, nose and face highlights💜) 

If you have any suggestions to make my doll look prettier/more stylish feel free to @ me. I'm always anxious if she really is beautiful or nahh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    I actually think this is one of the nicer fros in the game and it looks adorable with the headband. I've seen some dolls rocking it beautifully during more casual SYS. If they released one just like this without the headband we'd probably see it all the time in more glammed up SYS 😌
    You’re so right @Bear_KKH, Glu should totally make a hairstyle just like it without the headband!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    CassandraKate said:
    If you have any suggestions to make my doll look prettier/more stylish feel free to @ me. I'm always anxious if she really is beautiful or nahh
    NOPE! she’s gorgeous 😍
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @Jessica_KKH is this you or did I tagged a wrong person? If so, you're really killing it with your looks I'm inlove😍 (been monitoring the top 5 looks especially yours) and you guys at top 5 deserves your position since most of you are on theme I don't think I'll have a chance to those lips, kinda liking it now that you can change it's color tbh.
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @AmyMimi thanks you so much! I hope the voters will warm up to me, I have no idea what is going. I was pumped for this theme and now I feel deflated lol.
    - Emmy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.