🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    this is complete bull****

• LolaLillyLolaLilly Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Is it just me.. or are the votes really low?? 😭 I only score 30+
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Do people only get votes from people who play on the same kind of device/OS system? I feel like when doing SYS on my phone in recent weeks, my average score was higher but now that I'm on Amazon again, it's harder. 
    Platform: Android

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So I have a glitch where earnable necklace isn't in closet, when I choose it, the necklace defaults to last one I had on doll

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @princessprecious thank you so much!!!
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Reached 4th place in my group. Top 2 are defnetly ticket buyers...

• moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited August 2020
    There are literally six ticket buyers in my group 🤡 I can't wait for them to start trying to outscore one another in order to get the TS dress. It's going to be a bloodbath.
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Other dolls: submitting sparkly white wedding gowns and being the popular vote 

Me, trying to be an actual witch for the theme: flops / can’t break 50

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    wait, is it supposed to be magic as in powers and stuff, i interpreted it as a magical atmosphere 🤡🤡
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

looks 4th&5th ! Until now, I'm in 2nd place, 
    but 45 was my highest score *so far*
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

grada said:
    wait, is it supposed to be magic as in powers and stuff, i interpreted it as a magical atmosphere 🤡🤡
    Don’t be afraid to be different. 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    grada said:

Kim said fairytale so I guess there's room for both? 
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Okey so I obviously need help. Which look should I use as my 4th look? If you have any other suggestion of improvement please @ me. I don’t know what to do, and I really want to get the earnable dress (and I very much like to brake 36, as I haven’t done that yet this SYS 😑)
    Agree: left 
    like: right 

What eyes are those ? 🤩

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Just got the necklace, it’s really beautiful ✨

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Rikk said:
    CassandraKate said:
    If you have any suggestions to make my doll look prettier/more stylish feel free to @ me. I'm always anxious if she really is beautiful or nahh
    NOPE! she’s gorgeous 😍
    Rikk said:
    CassandraKate said:
    If you have any suggestions to make my doll look prettier/more stylish feel free to @ me. I'm always anxious if she really is beautiful or nahh
    NOPE! she’s gorgeous 😍
    You really think so? Omg you're so kind🥺
    I was actually contemplating whether to get those sultry seductive eyes like everyone was wearing because mine looks kinda different although it makes her unique, and there's this nagging feeling in me to fit in because it's scary to be left out.
    Koakuma said:
    grada said:

Kim said fairytale so I guess there's room for both? 
    Exactly, and the name of the theme is Midnight MAGIC. Sorry I’m not trying to submit the same stuff as everybody else. I’ve got more witchy looks to come and I don’t care if they flop. 
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    new to posting LOL... thought i had some pretty good looks but I’m not doing to well 😔
  • jnorrab1jnorrab1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    kayayem said:
    jnorrab1 said:
    new to posting LOL... thought i had some pretty good looks but I’m not doing to well 😔
    YOU DO! I love your looks. They deserve more votes.  Let’s normalize doing things differently so that we can change the way the voting booth looks and operates.
    Thank you ... i alway try to stick to the theme but by sunday its like ( why try no one else is) ... 
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Do you live in America? If so you should realize by now people on the other side of the planet get access to everything a day before us in America. So no not everyone is a hacker. Use common sense and think lol it also could be a bot..
    samanthakkh said:
    DeniKKH said:
    Does anyone know when this hair will be available for diamonds or where it’s from? I want it 😩 

um am i crazy or is this hairstyle from this weekends giftbox?? obviously not available yet 🤔 and obviously a hacker

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 1-4, doing well somehow 😅😊

iOs player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.