🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Lalisa said:
    Do you live in America? If so you should realize by now people on the other side of the planet get access to everything a day before us in America. So no not everyone is a hacker. Use common sense and think lol it also could be a bot..
    samanthakkh said:
    DeniKKH said:
    Does anyone know when this hair will be available for diamonds or where it’s from? I want it 😩 

um am i crazy or is this hairstyle from this weekends giftbox?? obviously not available yet 🤔 and obviously a hacker

It's impossible for one timezone to get the event before others. Over there the event started at noon. Even though my city is ~10 hours ahead of the USA, it didn't become available earlier for us. 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    My first two witchy looks scored really poorly, so I switched it up. But nothing I try is working. It’s so discouraging.

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I don't know if anyone has talked about this already, but I see many gorgeous dolls getting low scores maybe it's because people just hit the "get this look" button when you pop up? Because that doesn't count as a vote, does it? 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    My looks are flopping so hard😭😭😭😭
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 4 & 5 ☺️

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @letus if I’m not mistaken you get 60 people to vote for your looks, but people who tap Get this Look do not count, so that doesnt interfere in the number of votes
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

I was wondering if I should try a lighter lip color but I think a darker color makes sense for the theme.
    Platform: Android

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 3-5! Just got to the necklace and I love it, it looks very witchy

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Kudos to this doll in my group, so pretty, simple and on theme! And does anyone know where her hair is from? I can't seem to remember it. (if it is from the closet pretend you didn't see my question 😅🙈) 

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Unwinter it was from last year’s Halloween VIP event.

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Kudos to this doll in my group, so pretty, simple and on theme! And does anyone know where her hair is from? I can't seem to remember it. (if it is from the closet pretend you didn't see my question 😅🙈) 

it's from the Halloween VIP event last year, part oft the Jessica rabbit costume

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 3-5 did much better ☺️

• MissThangMissThang Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Kalinda’s reaction when y’all complain about hackers 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    grada said:
    wait, is it supposed to be magic as in powers and stuff, i interpreted it as a magical atmosphere 🤡🤡
    I think it’s a loose reference.  All our themes lately have been double initials.  I think it’s the Midnight emphasis. And midnight is when Cinderella lost her shoe, it’s Called the witching hour I think...so I’d go for the idea of 
    ‘it was a magical moment‘’.  My thought...dress in dark glam. The colors of midnight.  If a lovely witch happens to be paired against a lesser look, I’ll vote for the witch. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

My looks 3,4 and 5. This hair seems to be doing well for me. I unlocked the dress for my second submission but i changed the hair. 
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I feel like everyone missed what I edited before anyone responded to my comment. It’s probably a bot flu has had bots in sys events before and still do, on top of that think about it if you could hack clothes hair dresses etc you could hack sys event items too so why would you participate if you already have the items? It just doesn’t make sense to me, now it could be someone who SOMEHOW can hack the hair but I doubt it as I’ve never heard of that since I’ve started playing a long time ago. Hackers hack k stars and energy per every thing I’ve seen as far as fab posts but I’ve never heard of someone being able to acquire actual items before they’re released, please educate with proof that someone has hacked an actual item if I’m wrong/// I’m not saying it WASNT a hacker but I’ve never heard of someone hacking an item ever in my years of playing

basically what I’m trying to get at is seeing something and automatically assuming or in this case blaming it on a hacker is ridiculous. I can understand questioning it but everyone is so quick to blame it on a hacker vs a bot. Like you’re assuming at this point without factual evidence. The point is don’t act like you KNOW the answer to something like you found a diamond in a rough when you don’t actually know anything 100%
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Koakuma thank you, doll! The whole outfit is very pretty
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I love the earnable necklace but I wish we could dye the pendant & the actual necklace separately 🥺 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Lalisa I’m not sure how they get them, but I check spoilers of items online way before they’re released to plan my k-star spending 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Lalisa just wanted to clarify for the records that my focus was on your statement that “people on the other side of the planet get access to everything a day before [everyone] in America”. Which, as I said in my response, is untrue. I just wanted to help correct this statement and I apologize if this came across as argumentative or negative.
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Nah I wasn’t confused I was stating off facts that I knew of, like how sys comes out a day prior and weekends events come out a day prior to America’s due to the fact that other countries in times zones ahead of the US I’ve seen posts of weekend events and sys coming out before americas, again please correct me if I’m wrong but those are FACTS as they are things posted before they’re released in america.

i wasn’t assuming anything I was basing what I said on facts. Now whether or not said facts were just hackers acting like they live in **** Korea or not who knows THAT answer besides the person actually posting. 

Now if I’m wrong about something then correct me and show me the evidence behind such correction so we can all understand the correct information.

All love And positivity here, if you are wanting an argument go to someone else. And this goes for everyone, I don’t want any bad vibes we all play the same game and want the same good updates not everything works the way it should or you want to, but the games is to have fun with and be in a happy safe environment so let’s keep it that way before coming hostile 🙂

samanthakkh said:
    Lalisa said:
    Like you’re assuming at this point without factual evidence. The point is don’t act like you KNOW the answer to something like you found a diamond in a rough when you don’t actually know anything 100%
    sis werent you just confused about time zones? 💀

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @rose2797 let me say that I am a Christian and I was very confused by the comment @BeckyTXo1239 made that a Christian shouldn't play SYS.  The only possibly explanation I could think of was that some Christians do not believe in gambling? But this isn't gambling, so I don't get it at all.  

Yeah, I was raised half Christian half Jewish, and I've never heard of anything in Christianity or at church that would lead me to not play any sort of game like that. But I know I've never studied that much into Christianity as a whole so was curious. Glad I'm not the only one who was confused!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.