πŸ›οΈKK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! πŸ›οΈπŸ’πŸ‘—πŸ›οΈ

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m really happy with the items this VIP! I would love a short version of the new gift box hair with the same kind of curl and shape.Β 

I had very lucky gift box picks and got the GB hair, the highlight/blush, the GB shoes, this purchased outfit, and two VIP earnables for only 95 k-stars! About 13 stars per item, so not bad at all.

Here’s my new hair and closet outfit!

And here is a comparison photo to show the subtle difference with the new blush/highlight:

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β My free box, in order: highlight, hair.Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  I’m so happy I could cry πŸ˜­πŸ’•

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    anyone who got the vip hair.. can you show it styled with other dresses/outfits? im trying to decide if i should get it or not but idk what id wear it with besides the dress it came with πŸ€”
    omg im so sorry for the confusion πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ i meant the earnable hair! but i only have about 15 more stars to spend to get it so nevermind ignore me lol
  • sarahpfsarahpf Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    When Simon called for the Papagayo job to get k stars for the VIP event, I chose to do it but later and now I can’t get the job/event back. Anyone else having this issue? πŸ˜₯
    @mandamay76 @SaigeAnne thank you for trying to help!! ☺️ so sorry for the confusion i didnt know if i wanted the earnable hair or what id wear it with because of the tassel on the bun πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Β 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    The GB dress dyes really well!!!

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @samanthakkh My brain is off today - had a crappy day yesterday and no sleep ...Β  I did get the VIP hair and its gorgeous with things that have silver in it or all black looks IMO
    @mandamay76 thank you so much! im sorry you had a bad day ☹️ i hope today is treating you better ☺️
    @samanthakkh thank you <3 my beloved English Mastiff Minnie was diagnosed with Lymes Disease yesterday and i was a hot mess all - But I am better today now that I have wrapped my head around it and that we caught it early enough to treat with meds
    So i got the dress in my free box. And then I decided to chase the highlight...

I have zero luck when it comes to spending k stars.. Can't believe I'm still trying.

Oh, and don't you love the fact that daily gift boxes have only vip partnership tiles, and weekend gift boxes have daily gift box items..
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    im broke this weekend but i bought one giftbox let my mom choose cause my luck is horrible and she got me the dress, then later she chose the hair from my free box and i cant believe this happened!
    Im sooo happy cause i really wanted the hair but i barely managed so save 40 stars and if i didnt choose well i couldn't chase them.
    Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—‹π—ˆπ—‚π–½ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | π–Ύπ—‡π—€π—…π—‚π—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—€π—Žπ–Ίπ—€π–Ύ
    @mandamay76 aw im so sorry doll. the good thing is its treatable! that alone is such a blessing. just focus on taking it a day at a time πŸ’•
    edited August 2020
    @samanthakkh <3<3 thank you and YES that is the blessing!Β 
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited August 2020

Just got back from work and bought this outfit and the flower, got the hair in my free box so now I don’t have to chase πŸ€ͺ, anyone any suggestions for kloset tops I still need to spend some k stars to get the dress.
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you!:) they are from a VIP Event gift box back in November 2019 so they should be available for diamonds soon!! Also thank you to @LindaVB for the encyclopedia πŸ’›
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @ronniev thank you so much!!Β 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @sarahpf he will eventually call back but it takes several hours I find.Β 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

So I’ve never chased an item or even opened an additional gift box but from the start and spoilers I was in LOVE with the dress and the hair
    Well I just finished 1/2 finals I have to finish my degree and so I opened one and got the dress, in my free one was 5 red dye, and then I called my recruiter and she told me to expect a call next week to set up an interview and I needed motivation for my 2nd final and... I got the hair!!!

i screamed so loud that my mom heard me from 2 stories below and called me to make sure I wasn’t being strangledπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    @robertavyy here you go! 😊 left is kollection and right is fg
    im obsessed with the gb hair and the earnable dress!! the hair is literally everything i always want my real life hair to be when i curl it 😭 also, i bought the blush and the freckles but im not sure how i feel about the freckles yet πŸ€”

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you so much!πŸ₯°
    iOS playerΒ 
    Β 

So I was gonna spend 300 but I spent 600 k stars. And I'm at 7 k stars and 100 energy right nowπŸ˜‚
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I done with this vip. I decided to just spend 300 so i got the dress and heels. I also got the highlighter in my box.
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Completed VIP chasing the hair but lol got everything other than it. On the bright side, while chasing I got back 160 kstars! : p so I’m quite satisfied! I’m now at 800 kstars and will not chase anymore... hopefully.Β 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHΒ  Β (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @samanthakkh your doll looks absolutely amazing with the blush and the freckles!😍
    Β ios playerΒ Β β—‘ΜˆΒ Β free player
    πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄
    @Chqrlotte thank you sooo much! so does yours!! πŸ₯°Β 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I didn't get the hair and I'm out of stars because my videos haven't been working for weeks... I'm so sad!! commiserate with me and sad Conan

Wahh GIFs  Tenor
    playing on iOS.Β  PM me if you want to be friends!Β 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Am i the only person who finds the earnbale hair hideous?? πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @LovelyEmma i agree, the hair is awful. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ