🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! 🛍️💍👗🛍️

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Saved my k-stars for this and glad i did! Love the earnables, finally splurged on the face contour, some blush, and some freckles to get them. Gonna get a new set of lips too. Finally gonna have my doll looked snatched for the SYS events :) 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    finally bought the highlight and spun the splendor & grace kollection a couple of times and got this hair color! it’s such a pretty color and i’m conflicted whether i should keep it or stick to blond 

got the earnables, i like this dress it’s so pretty. i can’t see myself wearing the earnable hair in the future though

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Got the shoes, gb dress and 40 k-stars on my first try! I was so happy, that forgot to screenshot it, lol 😂 Then decided to chase the gb hair and got it from the first attempt!! Yay!! 

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @samanthakkh Thank you!💞💞
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Just bought the skirt that I wanted from kloset and got the hair in my free GB 💕 I also wanted the shoes so I opened another GB and got Kstars! Not mad at all 💗

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I spent 50 stars on a closet dress and got the hair in my GB. I wasn't excited about it from the spoilers, but now that I've seen it on my doll I'm smitten! 

I nearly picked energy, I'm so relieved! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • amkkhamkkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    The new highlight should be with the highlight not the blush because now I can’t wear my blush and highlight together
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Finally got the hair after opening God knows how many boxes!! Also got the shoes and about a million daily gb items..

I really like the gb dress and blush/highlight as well but I doubt I’ll be bothered to chase it any more with this luck I’ve been having with the boxes:(
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Guess who got some achievements, perks and new eyes 😬

iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Am i the only person who finds the earnbale hair hideous?? 👁👄👁
    i mean its not hideous.. every person has a different taste :)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    After my morning free box red dye fiasco I got a gut feeling just now and decided to chase the hair... opened the dress first (loved it, took it as a sign), then kstars (another sign), and an ugly dress. The opened two more boxes and got the hair!!!!! I was so happy I forgot to screenshot it lol.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    i dont think ill ever love a hair as much as i love this one lmao 

omg this is so cute !!!!!! 🥺💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Are kollections like Cloud Nine available during VIP?

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I got a little carried away and bought the blush and new lips for my doll so here's her new look 🥰

Your doll looks so pretty 💖 @dpeters

What eyes are your doll wearing if you don’t mind me asking? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Had to chase the hair and the highlight!! It went pretty well, got all 4 items for just under 500, even picked stars a couple times, and also spun a kollection to finish the event and get the earnable hair (i got energy lmao as if I didn’t get enough in the chase) 

I really like everything but my favorites are easily the giftbox hair and the earnable dress!!! 😍😍 Also I love the highlight on my doll too. Just wish we could wear it with the other blushes.

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Candyy said:
    Are kollections like Cloud Nine available during VIP?

Yes I have it right now 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited August 2020
    ashleyy said:
    Your doll looks so pretty 💖 @dpeters

What eyes are your doll wearing if you don’t mind me asking? 

Thank you! 💞 They're the eyes from last weekend's kollection 😊

Edit: the name of the kollection is beautiful eden
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

this sucks
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I need this so bad 🥺🥺🥺looking like a goddess 😍
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

Omg this is so gorgeous!!!!!! Love it! ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thallisa love the way you styled it!  I did a couple and didn’t screenshot as I’m dealing with my 140 lb mastiff losing her legs from lymes disease! And haven’t been super active lately (plus some nasty drama here- but I digress!) 
    and my PSA For today... if you have a fur baby and Live anywhere where deer ticks are prevalent please get the vaccine and make sure your cuties are on preventative! This is not fun and this happened because I got lazy before the pandemic and didn’t get her to the vet and now she is half paralyzed!  Sorry for my long winded post just wanted people to be aware 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mandamay76 thank you so much! but wow, I’m so sorry to hear about your dog! I didn’t even know that deer ticks can cause something like this 😨 I hope everything goes well, considering the circumstances, especially since paralyzed pets can live relatively normal and happy lives. Hugs to both you and your huge pup 💛
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    It's official. This hair is the MVP. All the other hairs can go home now. Perfection has been reached.

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @thallisa Lyme disease is very prevalent here in my area of America... in humans as well.. it’s scary and sucks! She’s on meds and I’m hopeful we will get through it! 💕
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

@thallisa love the way you styled it!  I did a couple and didn’t screenshot as I’m dealing with my 140 lb mastiff losing her legs from lymes disease! And haven’t been super active lately (plus some nasty drama here- but I digress!) 
    and my PSA For today... if you have a fur baby and Live anywhere where deer ticks are prevalent please get the vaccine and make sure your cuties are on preventative! This is not fun and this happened because I got lazy before the pandemic and didn’t get her to the vet and now she is half paralyzed!  Sorry for my long winded post just wanted people to be aware 

oh no! sending you both love <3 my dog is behind on her rabies shots but hoping to get those tomorrow. when the pandemic happened, my vet closed, and they were supposed to open recently, but someone got sick and they had to close again. we are relying on one of those drive around clinics that is only open like every 2nd Saturday or something crazy <fingers crossed>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College