🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    When will the spoilers be posted again? 💙
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    oooo, my gif can get 3 uses this week 😂

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I wonder if we'll get spoilers today! I think last update we didn't get them until late in the evening US time.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Oh and speaking of changing eyeshadow colors, does that include eyes that come with a specific eyeshadow. I like the green eyeshadow eyes I have but I'm limited to them always having green eyeshadow and never another color.
    Platform: Android

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    i’m hopeful that there will be a new way to earn diamonds that just hasn’t been mentioned 🤞🏻 like when diamonds were made a voting reward and we weren’t told about it but i think i’m being too optimistic 😅
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I was soooo looking forward to get the weekend sys and now we dont? Thank u very much
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    BTW @KalindaKing will these new Kloset Diamond itens be on the Kloset forever or are they a limited time thing?? 🤔🤔🤔
    I'd like to know this too! I hope they'll stay in the kloset forever❤ 
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Omg I really hope the eyes I wear are one of those customizable 🙏🏻 It was love at first sight (quite literally) so I hope they do 🤣
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    tbh i don’t mind some of the sys theme stuff being available for diamonds, i just wish there was some offered for kash as well considering they’d be most useful for beginners who probably don’t have many diamonds 
    Yes! Hope they give us a new way to get diamonds ❤ we get around 12 diamonds per month, that if we get the earnable diamonds in sys. If all of us are able to play mid week sys, then we will get around 14 diamonds... I mean, it's not that bad but it could be better!