🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @rose2797 @BeckyTXo1239 Friends, we have to remember "Christian" is not only a term that refers to people who practice Christianity; Christian is also a male name, which a lot of men have.
    This is probably a female doll using a male name. It's not that crazy to think as I myself have encountered a few female dolls with guys' names in my TSs lol
    the thing with beta testing is, isn’t the point of the testing to fix glitches or issues the items may have before they get released to everyone? so why are we constantly getting items with glitches? theres always a piece of clothing missing or a piece of hair from a hairstyle missing or the item doesn’t fit right on the doll in the photo booth. im not saying the testing isn’t a thing, i’m sure it is, it just doesn’t seem to help at all lol. 

That's what I think too, hence why it's probably the 2nd theory 💀 I really can't tell you what Betas job is for this game tho but I do wish they were more helpful regarding item quality.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Lalisa definitely not here for an argument. when you comment on my post clearly confused telling me to think and use common sense, you are the one being hostile
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @rose2797 @BeckyTXo1239 Friends, we have to remember "Christian" is not only a term that refers to people who practice Christianity; Christian is also a male name, which a lot of men have.
    This is probably a female doll using a male name. It's not that crazy to think as I myself have encountered a few female dolls with guys' names in my TSs lol
    Yeah thats exactly what I was saying when I said it wasn't illegal to put that name. One of my best friends is actually a girl named Christian so at least in the US its not just a male name either!
    @rose2797 Oopsies misunderstood the last paragraph then 😅 But that's curious! In my country it's pretty much a male name. Anywaysies~ continue doing ur thing you saw nothing hahaha
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Just came in to share my fifth look, which earned me my first 50 since the past three weeks. I have really struggled to break 50s and I am soooo glad this look earned me that🥰
    this is gorgeous! I just used the dress undyed with that hair - I hope it scores well too!  Really stunning doll <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    In Case Anyone missed this:
    Please stop the time zone argument. The events all begin at the same instant in time across the globe.  If I was in ny on the phone with someone in the Netherlands at 5:00 a.m. Eastern time, I would say look, the event just started, and my friend in the Netherlands would answer  “yes, It just started here as well”.  If you are unsure, visit https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ for the world clock.  
    The game times listed are Eastern. We all get the events at the same instant.  My clock says 5 a.m. my friend’s clock in the Netherlands will say 11a.m.   But it’s the same moment In time. 

And please stop the talk about cheating.  Thank you  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @rebecca0105 I totally agree it’s probably just someone using the name Christian; I was just adding the point that it also doesn’t make sense to say that someone who is a practicing Christian couldn’t play SYS. The point doesn’t make sense either way. I agree with you!!

anyway back to regularly scheduled programming... this new dress dyed gave me my best score yet.

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 1-6

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Here are my first four looks and I'm pretty content with my scores this weekend. The one that scored lower was admittedly a bit boring because I put it together in a hurry.

And guys, I thought I'd never see the day but this finally happened! 

Can someone please tell me where the following gorgeous dress is from (and please don't say FG)

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I started a side doll and I'm on level 12. For some reason, I thought SYS started at level 14. So when I checked it last night I was shocked I had it on my other game. I barely have anything on that one, so I submitted a basic look which got 37..(more than my main, since I'm getting mid/upper 20's).. I'm 3rd there with the #1 having only 130 points. It seems like the later I start, the better the TS group is. It's other dolls who  don't have much either and no ticket buyers. 😮 

Has anyone else started like 12 hours late and put in a chill group? This is the first time thinking this since I always start on time with my main.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @QueenRhia it’s from this Kollection!

iOS player since July 2014 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @Smuckies thanks so much! I really hope I get to spin that soon then. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Looks 3-5
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2020
    As a born and raised Christian myself, Christian isn't just a male name. It's a unisex name. And as for this SYS, I can only think about people dressing up as witches that would be a conflict to religious beliefs. This theme is a black tie event that was clearly based on Cinderella. It might be a cultural thing, idk but it's not illegal where I'm from.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Just came in to share my fifth look, which earned me my first 50 since the past three weeks. I have really struggled to break 50s and I am soooo glad this look earned me that🥰
    this is gorgeous! I just used the dress undyed with that hair - I hope it scores well too!  Really stunning doll <3
    Omg, that’s so sweet!!❤️ Fingers crossed for you!
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Scores since my first 2 have picked up a little, hoping I can stay above 41 so I don't have to submit an extra ticket for the earnable dress. I basically need to gather 5 'extra' points in my next look to be back on track. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m still yet to break into the 50s 🙃

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    saaruuh said:
    What eyes are those ? 🤩

It’s the ones from the newest kollection 🥰
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @AliBryant something has changed for sure - the wedding theme a couple months back my average was 56 I have one look this week that scores above 50! And it was my first look! Chooky posted almost identical look for 38 maybe! Last week I did decent but not what I was scoring before this past update ... I got 37 on the sunshine theme on something at the backyard bbq got me 55... They had to do something to the algorithm or how many times we get seen. Or maybe because so many dolls upgraded their faces our scores are just lowering because of that 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @mandamay76 Yeah, It just doesn't feel normal, something has to have changed. The last two events I even had a 60 in each of them, but overall it was a super struggle to score consistently 50+.
    iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Just getting around to posting this. Spotted the lovely @therealChar in the voting booth earlier this morning who was also the popular vote. Love your look! I’m always interested to know who I’m matched up with in the voting booth to see if I really deserved that 30’s something score lol. 😂 

On a related note, I know that we don’t technically lose a vote when some clicks “get this look” but I think it’s a potential missed vote since there was something that sparked interest to click. I wish there was a way to go back and give that doll the vote after the items are viewed. Sometimes you only see that doll once while others may circulate around 2-3 times during voting.

Edit: typo

☺😍 thanks for spotting me ♡ i totally agree! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.