🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I still hope that Kalinda meant that old items will be available in the closet for diamonds, not the newly released ones. By soda she might have meant the glass of soda from few years back. Otherwise, it looks like kstars are being replaced which makes me quite sad, as I spent a small fortune on it during Kimanniversary 🙈
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I like this plan at least I can buy stuff whenever I want instead of having to catch it in a SYS and decide right there not knowing if I’ll ever see it again
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @PixiDust you are definitely right, Kalinda has just clarified it few posts above. It’s a pity, but it is what it is I guess 💁🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I honestly just hope that the new Diamond Kloset stuff stays there forever and its not a update thing only!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    No weekday sys and the ones who didn’t get picked on the first round missed out on quite a bunch of diamonds that we’d have to spend in the closet buying items for diamonds for sys. That phrase was a lot to read and comprehend, wasn’t it? 😂 However, still true 💁🏻‍♀️
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    I can already tell some of the glam eyes will look smudged and possibly resemble clown makeup. So nothing about updating the gifting wardrobe for our spouses, konnection contacts, and facebook friends, no updates to the throwback boxes, a proper SMC rotation, items for the guys, or even a dye exchange. Cool.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     a lot of the clothes look very cute !! not too fond of many of the hairs though. 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The coconut 😍😍😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh