🎂💐Happy 4 Year Anniversary Kalinda! 🎂🎉

13Next

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited August 2020
    What is the #1 thing on your bucket list?
    Meet Kim Kardashian!  
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited August 2020
    What is your overall thought of this forum?
    I love how the forum came together during the pandemic to share experiences and different perspectives from around the world. I really appreciate the chance to meet like-minded players who are equally obsessed about celebrities and fashion and chat with you every day.
    My ultimate wish for the forum is a better way to organize private messages, so it’s easier to see your conversation history with each user. 

What are your favourite memories of this forum?
    Well, all my birthdays and anniversaries have been special! Your comments about being addicted to the game and screenshots in my KKH Humor thread are hilarious.
    I also enjoy all your jokes about drinking wine and playing the game. I don’t drink much, but you guys have a lot of funny GIFs about drinking saved. Whenever the artists ask me about items to make, I like to suggest more drinks.

What project are you doing recently?
    Writing for the newsletter is a new project this year! I’m glad you enjoyed my line about chasing the ice cream.  
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited August 2020
    What’s your favourite type of clothing and hairstyle(s)?
    I like hair that has a realistic length, rather than hair that’s extremely long and looks like I have extensions. Like many of you, I don’t like the short hairstyles as much, but I played with them when I started at Glu because my hair was shorter at the time. I also find some of those stray hairs annoying, so I don’t pick hairstyles with that. It needs to look perfect! As for clothes, I tend to like classic, simple or sparkly things, rather than busy patterns. In the game and IRL, I need everything to match!

If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?
    I wish you could wear a jacket or blazer without wearing a crop top or turtleneck with it. I know everyone loves the dresses, but I wear casual clothes every day, so I wish we had more of that. I wear one pair of jeans and black leather leggings a lot in the game! They go with everything. 
    #VIPKalinda
    Do you play this game too and is it possible to add you?
    Of course I play KKH and I love it! I play on my iPhone. I don’t add Facebook friends who I don’t know, but if you find me online, feel free to follow and send a DM! You'll know it's me if you find me on Twitter or Instagram because I have Kardashian content pinned to my profile.

What is your ideal way to spend a weekend or your day off?
    Meet famous people, go shopping, see concerts, watch TV/movies, read magazines, hang out with friends & family... All the usual millennial stuff plus photo shoots and writing for my blog! 
    #VIPKalinda
    Do you like reading books? If yes, what is your favourite genre?
    I really like memoirs. Do autographed books count as a genre? I collect those.

If you could travel a whole country, which would it be?
    I’d love to explore the UK!

If somebody gave you free plane tickets to anywhere you want (after this pandemic over) where do you want to go and why?
    I researched what I’d like to do and where I’d like to stay in LA! I visited as a kid, but never did any of the Hollywood touristy things except Disneyland. I want to go on the movie studio tours. Britney Spears also had a pop-up exhibit (like an Instagram museum) this year, but I think it will be closed by the time I get there.

What is your favorite flower/plant? 🌸
    I rarely buy flowers because I’d rather spend money on things I can keep, like jewelry. I had a fake plant on my desk at work and display some fake flowers on my dresser at home!

Do you have a pet?
    Never, only virtual ones!

What is the most important person in your life?
    My mom! She’s a single parent and I’m an only child, so we’re very close. 
    #VIPKalinda
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Oh I can totally see many dolls going on a stalking spree to find your Instagram and/or Twitter 😂

I totally agree about more casual clothes in the game, I’d love to see some more too, especially turtlenecks and some simple jackets! I’m a sucker for them irl
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Me and Kalinda have the same item on our bucket list 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Happy 4 year anniversary, Kalinda! 💕✨
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here