🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really like the 1st lilac dress, the ponytail (the one with the yellow outfit), the dark blue boots, the teal swimsuit thingie, the coconut drink and the orange outfit is LIT!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Is that a braid? Could you please show us the hair in a lighter color? ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Is that a braid? Could you please show us the hair in a lighter color? ❤️❤️❤️
    It looks like a ponytail to me :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Is that a new highlighter I see?!

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    are you f*cking kidding me???????
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Will the throwback boxes be updated? 🥺
    This is a very important question i hope they get updated soon 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    jhabs said:
    The more I think about this, the more I hate this idea. I honestly would caution people against buying items for SYS for diamonds OR kstars. Why? Because we all know the person with the best style usually doesn’t win. The person who buys the most tickets wins. Why buy items to increase your scores when you’re just going to lose to a TB anyway? Idk.. definitely not a smart idea for Glu to sell it like “buy items to do better in SYS” when we know your scores don’t even matter when you’re up against a rabid TB. 
    Sorry but that's not really true. I never win 1st place but I still have to work hard with my looks to end up in the first 5 places. I may not be a TB but they don't make me mad either. Thanks to people who spends real money I am able to play for free. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited August 2020
    So I'm seeing another peek-a-boob
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    jhabs said:
    The more I think about this, the more I hate this idea. I honestly would caution people against buying items for SYS for diamonds OR kstars. Why? Because we all know the person with the best style usually doesn’t win. The person who buys the most tickets wins. Why buy items to increase your scores when you’re just going to lose to a TB anyway? Idk.. definitely not a smart idea for Glu to sell it like “buy items to do better in SYS” when we know your scores don’t even matter when you’re up against a rabid TB. 
    Sorry but that's not really true. I never win 1st place but I still have to work hard with my looks to end up in the first 5 places. I may not be a TB but they don't make me mad either. Thanks to people who spends real money I am able to play for free. 
    Have to agree with this. Many people can make top five without being a ticket buyer. I’m currently second in my group (behind a ticket buyer who has stopped buying... for now.) I genuinely think I may have a chance at first. At least with my Simon free tickets. I Certainly Do at taking top five. 

If I had more opportunity to buy “on theme items” I may be able to make top five more weeks than I usually do. My only issue is that it costs diamonds, which are hard af to get anyway. 

And as much as I do hate excessive ticket buying, it does sustain the game so I dunno, I don’t have the right to complain about buying tickets in general. Especially since I have bought one single ticket myself 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)