🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I’m having a study break and I really thought spoilers would make me feel better, what a joke. Can we at least know if items are in the kloset forever of only for the update? If we can only buy them during the update, I’m deleting this game lol. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I hate everything 🙃 make em all earnbles 😏
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @KalindaKing im still waiting for this glitch to be fixed so I can wear these eyes 😩
    Did you post in little glitchy issues that could use a fix thread? I have posted several times and one of the items was immediately fixed so I know they pay attention. Though they can choose not to fix it :( 
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Ok. Glu, we're NOT happy with the new "items in the Kloset for diamonds" feature. However, I *personally* think it has potential, but ONLY if we have more ways to earn diamonds:

- a diamond business
    - as @dotti_h suggested, videos for diamonds, I think this is a brilliant idea!
    - increase the possibility of getting diamonds in the voting booth. Right now it's anywhere from 0 to 2. If you make it at least 5, it'll be more possible to buy something. 
    - a 12-diamond gig every update (important: I think there should be a pop-up message for the diamond gig, to ensure that those who aren't on the forum aren't missing out)

At least something! I buy TT here and there, and diamonds are an additional bonus to that, but I'm NOT buying 3 Triple Threats to buy a cola handheld and other nice things for we'll (undoubtedly) will be bombarded with. 
    A diamond business would be great!  ;)
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I have a pertinent question... those items that should help us with sys will be forever in the wardrobe? If yes, it will able just to have it with diamonds? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

A green coconut?? Aren’t coconuts brown or am I crazy?
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I just want the coconut, the rest can go 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited August 2020

A green coconut?? Aren’t coconuts brown or am I crazy?
    This is actually called a “green coconut” they are not as ripe as the brown hairy ones you’re thinking of. 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I think this is what the drink is, a young coconut (also called green coconut) that hasn’t turned brown yet.

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Sooo what are the chances of more Celebrity Perks levels...? Cos ya girl maxed out hahaha oops
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Okay apparently I am crazy and coconuts can be green. I hope it’s a fruity drink inside. I drank out of a coconut in Belize and it was 😖
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    💀 i love coconut. Its my fav 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Okay apparently I am crazy and coconuts can be green. I hope it’s a fruity drink inside. I drank out of a coconut in Belize and it was 😖
    actually the green and the brown are the same fruit. let's just say the green is a teenager and the brown is an adult lol 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @ashleydianem if I were to guess I would say there is coconut water inside. Here, when we go to the beach, there is people selling fresh coconuts that they open in front of you so you can drink the water straight from it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸