🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Wew chile...and I can certainly see the drama on this forum has not changed not one bit.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @thesweetone it's okay to post it + thank you sm for including me! 🌼🌸🌼
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @KKH_Jaz This dress is from the Black Gold Kollection 🙂 Photo pulled from the Kollections Reference Guide, credits to AliBryant.

• KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Ty so much! :smile:@buriteri
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Nothing to see here dolls move along -🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @Julietalucia huhhhh?? Wow. I think they probably did not focus at all. I really hope you told them again
    And it's strange why they still haven't noticed, usually something this glitchy and serious does not take this long to get addressed
    Edit to add: I'm still cackling omg I cannot believe someone took a look at the message and went like 'ohhh a new lost player let me explain to this poor child how voting works' like???? 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Tbh i was so done that i didn’t even wanted to reply to that but i ended up doing it, i hope they pay attention to my second message because they really didn’t even noticed. 
    I hope we all get an explanation because we deserve it, it’s the second time this is happening. 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Oh and the K-stars I brought, I spend them all to buy energy lol.. 😅😅😅😅😅
    🧐
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Julietalucia thank you for replying to them again and explaining. I would submit a ticket, but these are not my screenshots and I haven't seen this in the voting booth. Hopefully we get an answer soon. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I wish people would use a variety of outfits and esp hair. I took a break for a couple years and occasionally I see something from then I never saw before and I get so excited ( but usu don’t have the tickets at the time) but I know there’s some really awesome stuff out there. Even stuff they redid but very badly (yes the marylin hair). Often, hair doesn’t even make such huge a difference, and a shocker even draws votes - unless show my style)
    Anyway, it’s still good to go with your favorites and safe choices, I do the same. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @wutavar hi doll and welcome! So glad you've decided to join. I really like your looks, so simple and elegant😊
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • wutavarwutavar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    @wutavar hi doll and welcome! So glad you've decided to join. I really like your looks, so simple and elegant😊
    thank you so much 🥰
    That’s a lot of energy to buy 
    And a lot of energy to hoard... lol
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @Jessica_KKH thanks doll! I hope we both get in the top 5, on a side note, I just realized that the reason why I'm behind is that I send looks later than you guys because of my timezone. I live in the Philippines🤗
    Totally!💞 I think we'll make it.💅
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Looks 1-7! 

I forgot to change the hair on look 5 🤦🏻‍♀️ but it still did pretty decent! 🥰 Currently 4th behind 3 TBs, hopefully I stay in top 5 cuz I missed out of it the last few weeks 🙃
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

Hiiiiihiiiiii! @wutavar Can we Be friends!!?? I love Making Friends! And oh welcome To the Forum Family! 😘😘😘
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Dolls, maybe off-topic, but does anybody know the apps to make a high resolution profile pic? Or maybe some tips? I'm on Android btw. Feel free to PM me! ❤️
  • wutavarwutavar Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    ARCHITA16 said:
    Hiiiiihiiiiii! @wutavar Can we Be friends!!?? I love Making Friends! And oh welcome To the Forum Family! 😘😘😘
    thank youu and we can most definitely be friends!! 🥰 plus i also love making friends! 🥺❤️
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Looks 1-7

Halfway through the event and my scores aren’t too bad. Currently in 4th, neck and neck with the dolls in 3rd and 5th. Very fabulous dolls too. I’m having fun with the theme and credits to @AmyMimi for inspiring my 6th look! 💖

That's Great!! @wutavar
    😍😍 We will Do So Much Fun! For sure! 😄😄😄😄
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.