Bots?

JAGTDollJAGTDoll Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Can you explain how is this possible?

Comments

• JAGTDollJAGTDoll Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

• misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @KalindaKing how does this person have 1st place prizes. We see your still adding bots to the game. 
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited August 2020
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @eggsandbananas maybe you can help since support  didn’t 
  • misskitten420misskitten420 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Lisylis said: not girl it not possible for hackers to get  the items. Thos are ducking bots girl. 

JAGTDoll said:

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    If they want to add a bot, they wouldn’t make it wear the first place prize. It’s so obvious. It’s probably a hacker. 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Libby said:
    If they want to add a bot, they wouldn’t make it wear the first place prize. It’s so obvious. It’s probably a hacker. 
    I disagree, why would hackers bother buying tickets if they had access to the TS prices it doesnt add up
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @IAS I have seen on social media ppl that have accessed everything from an update before they were released. The same reason some ppl buy an extraordinary amount of tickets, even when the first place prize is nothing special, is the same reason a cheater would still compete - just to win 1st place. It's a vanity thing for some ppl, an ego boost, a bragging right to post on instagram or whatever platform. Some ppl just want to win just to win. I'm almost certain that it's not a bot, I think the bots are placed in our TS to encourage ticket buying - like this week I have a doll that had like 150 points the first night while everyone else's scores were low, and she hasn't submitted anything since... That doesn't make sense. As far as low scores, I'm almost they changed the algorithm for voting, the initial low scores cause panic causing ppl to rush and buy the triple threat so they can make sure they'll reach the last earnable since you need like a 41 average. 
    - Emmy
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Bear_KKH this makes me feel such an idiot 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please stop talking about cheating. Forum Rule 1.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary