🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    The message:

The response:

Here we see a perfect example of the day to day responses of glu's customer service
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    This was my response from glu, what a load of rubbish. I pointed out how unfair it was, especially on people who were buying tickets as I feel that my tickets essentially have no value and feel cheated by glu. Won’t be giving them my money again!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Looks 5-8, finally broke into 50s and was quite surprised with 8th look because I put it together half asleep 😂 

iOs player 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Literally one of the most beautiful looks I have ever seen and not popular! I’m gobsmacked over that! Whoever you are this is perfection! From head to toe!
    Wait I saw this doll Thursday night in the booth.. hopefully they just unlocked the outfit but it looks exact same accessories and such..
    i was gonna take a pic but it was so pretty and I was staring at it too long lol
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Wow I missed a lot lol I’m always asleep when sh*t goes down 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Wow I missed a lot lol I’m always asleep when sh*t goes down 
    same here; the struggle of being in a european timezone
    I wish the comments worked like "timezones", lol if a player posts 3pm their time they can show up at 3pm our time and we can follow exactly what's going on, without deleted comments? 😁

Also, if someone already has the #1 ts prize why would they still need to compete in sys? Makes me doubt that was a real player, idk.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    cazmulgs said:
    This was my response from glu, what a load of rubbish. I pointed out how unfair it was, especially on people who were buying tickets as I feel that my tickets essentially have no value and feel cheated by glu. Won’t be giving them my money again!
    Go through Apple. Or google. I got a refund for my VIP month that way (I thought they offered me another free trial because I was on a new doll, and it was like, two years later ... yeah no lol.) 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I get better each sys!!!! I’m currently in second. But I finally hit 50 votes!!!!!! I got luckily and got that blue dress in my gift box. I hope I can get the lips. My doll has none 😭. And as I look at these looks side by side... i should probably stick with that first hair lol
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Idatesaremyfave said:
    Literally one of the most beautiful looks I have ever seen and not popular! I’m gobsmacked over that! Whoever you are this is perfection! From head to toe!
    Wait I saw this doll Thursday night in the booth.. hopefully they just unlocked the outfit but it looks exact same accessories and such..
    i was gonna take a pic but it was so pretty and I was staring at it too long lol
    This dress and turban have been out for about  4 years.  Did you try and it was ‘unavailable’?  I don’t recognize the purse tho.  I’ll see if there are any icons on the dress suggesting why you couldn’t get it, 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 5-8, at least I score in the 40s now 😬 This event is really tough for me, I don’t understand why so many dolls score so low when they usually score in high 40s and 50s!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱

Ok, Holiday 2016.  I don’t think we had share the joy, yet.   Are you trying to get it?  It might have been a special thing. You can check the encyclopedia to check if it was special.   Oh, morning Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @kokokokonut The dress you were talking about is on the throwback boxes! I have it!! 😌😌😌
  • queenbehatiqueenbehati Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The hacker issue needs to be addressed and honestly I'm getting sick because of this censorship here 

I don't think that's a hACkeRS doing. unreleased items can't be hacked as far as I know. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I really can’t get scores above 45, and it sucks because usually all my looks score above 45🥺 I don’t know what i am doing wrong lol, i guess my looks just really suck this weekend🤧
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    Chloè_KKH said: 
    The hacker issue needs to be addressed and honestly I'm getting sick because of this censorship here 
    ‘No discussion about hacking’ is the first Rule listed in the Forum..  You agreed to the rules when you joined, so you are requested to follow them.  That’s not ‘censorship’.   You are welcome to talk to support with your hacker concerns, just not here on the Forum.  

Going forth, no more posting of Support emails. That is another one of the posted rules. ( I’m not taking support’s response down, but we can’t keep posting  it.)  
    Thanks for everyone’s help.   

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Met these dolls at the voting booth. They’re gorgeous!

And then these two.. can you tell me from where these dresses are from? I love these dress but I couldn’t get to look.. Do you think it’s available in TB box? 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @LaraDeen the gown on the right is from a Kollection called Midnight Rendezvous! This doll is wearing it dyed black but it’s originally a midnight blue color. As for the gown on the left, I’m not sure sorry haha 🙈

Photo pulled from the Kollection Reference Thread and credits to AliBryant 🙂

Halloweenbride costume, I’ll put it all together if I can find it.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 5 - 8. I'm quite happy with how I'm scoring this weekend. Almost back to my old form, and a lit better than during the last 3 or so SYS. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Thank you @buriteri and @kokokokonut
    I sometimes wish I play this game sooner.. ☺️
    edited August 2020
    LaraDeen said:
    Thank you @buriteri and @kokokokonut
    I sometimes wish I play this game sooner.. ☺️
    That’s what Throwbacks are all about. In the beginning we thought if we missed an item, it was lost forever.  Then Glu started finding ways to give us a 2nd bite of the apple!  Maybe if we start requesting an All Halloween closet sale, open box or something.  I’d love one for Halloween.  Kim’s costumes are the best.  ;) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2020
    @chloe not true. check the rules. They haven’t changed since way before you joined.  If you want to discuss this further send me a message. We are not disrupting the event thread any further talking about hackers and cheaters.  
    Please  read the rules, and if you want you can message me.  Thanks.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Believe me, it's true.
    You're talking to the wrong person. I follow every single rule of this forum, I don't post anything about hackers, don't talk about religion, I'm not rude with anyone, so there's no need to target me.
    This is my last post about this thing.
    Android
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks.

I play on iOS
    Believe me, it's true.
    You're talking to the wrong person. I follow every single rule of this forum, I don't post anything about hackers, don't talk about religion, I'm not rude with anyone, so there's no need to target me.
    This is my last post about this thing.
    Awesome.  That’s all I’ve been asking  for.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.