🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! 🛍️💍👗🛍️

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

@thallisa love the way you styled it!  I did a couple and didn’t screenshot as I’m dealing with my 140 lb mastiff losing her legs from lymes disease! And haven’t been super active lately (plus some nasty drama here- but I digress!) 
    and my PSA For today... if you have a fur baby and Live anywhere where deer ticks are prevalent please get the vaccine and make sure your cuties are on preventative! This is not fun and this happened because I got lazy before the pandemic and didn’t get her to the vet and now she is half paralyzed!  Sorry for my long winded post just wanted people to be aware 

oh no! sending you both love <3 my dog is behind on her rabies shots but hoping to get those tomorrow. when the pandemic happened, my vet closed, and they were supposed to open recently, but someone got sick and they had to close again. we are relying on one of those drive around clinics that is only open like every 2nd Saturday or something crazy <fingers crossed>
    Thank you and same to you! It’s hard with all the crazy! I rescued Minnie and she was very sick when I got her and I try my best for her and my other dog! But this just was a shocker to me she’s on preventative and still got it 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @samanthakkh I wasn’t planning on getting the earnable hair but I accidentally reached it when I was chasing the GB dress lol and I definitely agree with @mandamay76 that it looks best with silver/black outfits. I actually tried to style it but I kept doing the same combination which is short dress/skirt and boots so I’m not sure if this is gonna be helpful 😂

If u ever submit the third dress top row could u tag me 😭😭😭💕💕
    @thallisa love the way you styled it!  I did a couple and didn’t screenshot as I’m dealing with my 140 lb mastiff losing her legs from lymes disease! And haven’t been super active lately (plus some nasty drama here- but I digress!) 
    and my PSA For today... if you have a fur baby and Live anywhere where deer ticks are prevalent please get the vaccine and make sure your cuties are on preventative! This is not fun and this happened because I got lazy before the pandemic and didn’t get her to the vet and now she is half paralyzed!  Sorry for my long winded post just wanted people to be aware 
    Hugs for u and the puppets ♥️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @therealChar thanks doll! She needs them and so does mama at this point even if virtual!  💕
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    finally got the eyes i made everyone vote on, lol, and i got the blush in my gb.

that’s for amateurs

Everything especially the shoes dyes well 😍♥️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I am SO, SO MAD! I spent all day grinding reality shows and watching videos to get 40 K-Stars and this is what I got. 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited August 2020
    thallisa said:
    @samanthakkh I wasn’t planning on getting the earnable hair but I accidentally reached it when I was chasing the GB dress lol and I definitely agree with @mandamay76 that it looks best with silver/black outfits. I actually tried to style it but I kept doing the same combination which is short dress/skirt and boots so I’m not sure if this is gonna be helpful 😂

omg i love it with the suit!! 😻😭 thank you so much! your doll looks stunning as always 💕
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Ps. When in doubt, buy pets. They are the most valuable. Especially if you can buy houses in different places in cash and buy any pet there. (Visiting, you can sometimes get 2 energy from the pet, then up to 3energy from just visiting the place. ) it’s the most strategic, and in Venice you get a basket of kittens! 
    Plus, some places you can buy a pet without spending on a house ;)
    TRUST!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Can I just say that at least these FG eyes are better than the FG eyes we got last month.
    What is with this earnable hair? Like, can I please have an inspo picture, I don’t even understand how you could literally make your hair like that?! And why??
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

always happy to get kstars during VIP weekend. not going to chase, i’d rather buy the items with diamonds in a year if I really feel inclined too! does anyone know what that black dress is? i’ve never seen it and I don’t think it’s a daily GB item...
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Got the hair 

And I went 25 stars over what I needed to spend to get the flower that I wanted for so long 💓

@ashleymedds I don’t remember where it’s from, but it’s really old. 

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @MissCristina wow what a random item to have in my palette 🤔😂😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Decided to chase the hair because I'm weak...
    Spent 520 (plus 25 for freckles) which is way more than I planned but it was worth it because even the items I didn't love at first have grown on me.🖤🖤🖤

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Decided to chase the hair because I'm weak...
    Spent 520 (plus 25 for freckles) which is way more than I planned but it was worth it because even the items I didn't love at first have grown on me.🖤🖤🖤

Wow, I love how good the butterfly head band looks dyed gold! 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    spent 310 kstars (goodbye black friday savings, time to start over again) and got the earnable dress!

photo of shame w my current amount of kstars:

was deciding to chase the gb dress or not because it dyes SO WELL, but... we’ll have more gowns in the future i’m sure 😊 

also took a spin on the work of art kollection and got the hair that i really like, and bought blush from the kloset, and my doll’s lookin real cute 💞

do i regret spending 300kstars? a little bit 😂 but i got two new hairstyles, two shoes, a dress and blush, and i only got dye in my gb once... it could’ve been much worse hahah
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • RaexxRaexx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    i dont think ill ever love a hair as much as i love this one lmao 

Wait please tell me this is not just an edit of this weeks GB hair? Because i NEED it!!! 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos that looks stunning! Glu should use it for inspo for a new hairstyle! 

I decided to give it a shot and open another GB. I got the blush but I think it looks kinda funny with my preferred eyes (left) and better with the ones I don't use so much. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • RaexxRaexx Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos its gorgeous!!! Loving the body shimmer and everything!! Glu please take notice 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I need to spend 180kstars to get hair but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. I would buy flower accessorie, last pop up shop look and maybe new eyebrows. Should I do it?🙈
    agree- yes buy everything and get the hair!
    like- no, better save your kstars
    thanks 🥰
    iOS player 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Every single time @SisSnappedLikeThanos 's edits are million times better than what we are getting. This is hair is downright gorgeous, I literally kept staring at it. You're incredibly talented. Glu, hire her. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook