🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    When is this update released?
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

We’re also changing how you can customize your eyes. This will make it easier to change your eye color and your eye shadow color. You will also be able to change some eye shadow colors for fancy eye makeup in the glam category. This will probably be easier to understand in the wardrobe and we hope you like it!

this is great news i hope some of the more dramatic glam looks i have will take to different eyeshadow colours nicely! now i wish if this goes well that it can be implemented to glam lips in a future update. there are sooooo many glam lips with gorgeous lip shapes and the upcoming ts lips that id wear every single day if they came in neutral colours 🥺
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    I feel like this is a bit of a lesson in what to complain about within this game. There's only so much time, and so many things they can add or fix. I'm not going to claim to be super happy with the diamonds idea, because I'm not. (unless my first impression was correct, that being we have a discounted themed items available in the kloset that's normally in the booth, so we really aren't being screwed over since they are simply placing those items in the kloset where we have current access instead of having to chase after them in the booth.)  
    I guess, even though I definitely agree that GLU should listen to our complaints/suggestions, sometimes it seems hard to pin down what exactly the issue is. KKH is still free and we still have access to items, just not all the items unless we either pay more $ then or be patient for the item to become available later.  I am disappointed when I miss out on things sure but, I am playing mostly for free so it's understandable. I don't expect to get everything or better chances at it, because I don't pay for it. I mean, GLU is still catering to all its customers. Most thing's in the  world are tiered off having a base (free) and premium or more exclusive tier.  That's not going to change.
    There's other suggestions in my opinion that could actually help the enjoyment of this game that are priority over some of the repeated complaints. Though, some valid suggestions have been made, it's usually drowned out over distaste over what clothes were added or something minor. 
    Ways to earn diamonds, throwback boxes, fixed event/gift/kollection boxes (as in no energy tiles), and more diverse customization needs to be addressed more than anything. 
    I hope I'm proved wrong, but I don't see them changing the SYS events for the better or what everyone wants. The update will show us for sure, but appears all this has just muddles everything up worse than it was. 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Glu Please Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Give Us More ways To earn diamonds Or INCREASE THE DIAMONDS LIMITS IN THE SYS EARNABLES! LIKE HOW MANY PLEASE YOU WANT TO HEAR TO GIVE US THIS FEATURE!!???? 😑😑😴😴🙍
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I love the coconut and the swimsuit. Maybe it's a good thing I don't like the rest so I can save for BF sale (or Kalinda didn't show us the best stuff).
    But I'm really looking forward to the custom eyeshadow even to glam eyes! It's something that every player wants, at least GLU implemented that suggestion (the power of constant suggestions). Also this feature gives me hope that someday non-detachable hair accessories we already have on some hairstyles will become detachable one day, someday soon 🥺? 
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I think I’m not mad on the new way to spend diamonds  But mad that we don’t earn much and they are expensive to purchase . The “ get this look “ items at the end are old items and they are limited so old players and people who went crazy on diamonds packages Eventually won’t have much to purchase so I expected that specially we already had collections to buy with diamonds. 
    Between having items in wardrobe and collections I definitely prefer the wardrobe items because the collections are a waste to keep spinning till you get what you want and it’s very unreasonable price. 
    And I don’t think stressing about purchasing items on the theme is necessary I try to be committed to the theme as much as I can and my scores could  tank easily in 30s .
    ways for glu to make money this way is ok for me but like how trendsetter system is going It’s toxic to let dolls gamble their money so one of them win an item And who ever is behind this idea just ruined the whole point of SYS event And ruined A big part of the fun of the game.
    just my opinion I hope I didn’t offend anyone So I hope we get more ways to earn diamonds Like a gig every update to earn diamonds not just related to when new collection is up .
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Also, for those wondering about the "green" coconut: it’s the same as the brown one, it’s just the outer shell. You need to break it off to access the small round one. In the handheld, it’s still a young one because it’s white inside. This is usually how it’s prepared to drink coconut water from the coconut itself. If you want the brown round coconut, you have to wait until they’re a little older and break apart the outer shell (the white part is now like straw: see picture). You then have your "real" coconut, you pierce it and empty the water in a glass, then break it and scoop out the white flesh from the shell.
    Maybe there’s different varieties and methods but that’s how we do it back home. The brown round coconuts that you imagine are not what are seen directly in the trees!
    Process for production of high densityhigh performance binderless
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Not excited at all. None of the spoiler outfits excite me, including the gown and both ponytails. Also, who came up with this kloset sys idea? I think it's just unnecessary. I only ever paid for a handheld once and that's the sparkler. Everything else has an equivalent in closet already. I feel like even the big spenders won't bother but who cares. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I only have one diamond 🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    I only have one diamond 🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Same! I spend them all on dye!!!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Came to check spoilers and now I just really want a coconut 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    MAYBE I SHOULD TRY ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE BREAKING THE RULES IS THE ONLY WAY FOR GLU TO ACKNOWLEDGE OUR EXISTENCE. I WILL CHANGE MY POST BACK TO LOWERCASE OF COURSE BUT FOR NOW I NEED A CLEAR ANSWER ☺ THANK YOU.