🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! 🛍️💍👗🛍️

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Purchased some new makeup for my doll and I'm in love with them all 😍🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Eyyeth_  someone may have mentioned this already, but you’ll have better chances in the future if you open 3 boxes from the same palette than 3 boxes from 3 different palettes! It’s a better use of your k-stars 😊 depending on how many k-stars you typically earn a week, I think it’s worth trying one more time!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 the contour took me a while to get used to as well, but now I think my doll looks naked without it! I think it looks great on your doll!! 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @letus I like the silver purse, but wouldn't you still be 5 kstars short to reach the dress ?
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Eyyeth_  someone may have mentioned this already, but you’ll have better chances in the future if you open 3 boxes from the same palette than 3 boxes from 3 different palettes! It’s a better use of your k-stars 😊 depending on how many k-stars you typically earn a week, I think it’s worth trying one more time!
    That makes so much more sense! But I was afraid that the hair not have been in the palette. But I'll remember that from now on, thankyou!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hey everyone! This is the first time I’m posting here (after lurking for a while haha)😅
    I need advise on what to spend the last 40 k-stars on to get the earnable hair. So far I’ve gotten GB hair, dress and highlighter and spun a few collections but I don’t really have any great ones at the moment!
    I was thinking about getting this hair for the retro diner SYS, do you guys think it will do well?💕
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I had to spend 70 more kstars to get the earnable dress and I got the bundle ❤️❤️ This weekend has been lucky for me 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @QueenRhia yes but then I could like call a famous person for a gig for 5stars! But anyway I ended getting the camera, it kinda makes up for a silvery purse! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    #Put@SisSnappedLikeThanosOnPayroll
    @Bear_KKH I might just end up putting that in my signature lol
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    finallyyyyy my god I literally finished the event while chasing this dress🤦‍♀️ Absolutely in love!!

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Rikk said:
    I thought it was the opposite? 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I was only going to go to the earnable dress, and I usually have really good self control... but that hair 😍😍😍
    I spent pretty much all my K-Stars to get that GB hair. I started off really good, getting the dress and highlight in my fist pallet, but my luck turned real fast

I forgot a couple screenshots bc I was so upset, but got the hair!! I'm never taking it off lmao 
    I'm also NEVER going to chase anything that hard again
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @2ftpoop I think @jhabs was specifically referring to the Kimiversary boxes bc if you had over a certain amount of items left, there was a good chance it the item you were looking for might not be in your palette. With the weekend boxes, if you have most of the daily GB items cleared out or already found an item(s), I agree with @Rikk that opening 3 boxes per palette is the better strategy, especially in your free box palette. 
    - Emmy
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited August 2020
    How do I change the eye shadow colour on the FG eyes?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    How do I change the eye shadow colour on the FG eyes?
    Chose a different set of eyes from top section of kloset . Got to chose eyelashes eyeliner area and click on that then your eye makeup color comes up. Pick color you went then scroll and pick new eyes at bottom (hope that makes sense!)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got energy in my ‘free‘ box and was so disappointed. I figured I’d open another box and I got the blush!! Forgot to screenshot because I was so shook. Then I had 36 kstars left and managed to get another 6 from the voting booth and knew I had to open another one because I NEEDED the hair and I got it 😭😭 I’ve never been so lucky chasing to actually get the items I want. I’m never taking this hair off 😍😍 I want the VIP dress but I literally have like 5kstars left lol RIP

(also ignore how much energy I have 😬😬 I’ve been hoarding it from last weekends SYS and the weekday SYS, I didn’t bother with the throwback event this week)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I got everything but the GB dress and I'm so sad but I need to save stars so i guess I'll be okay
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Only had enough for one more box😭😭😭 and I got it 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited August 2020

See the kstars count? I grinded 120 more (yeah, grinded. All from realities, achievements and voting booth.) for private jet and RIP my fingers. Tomorrow is sunday, I have all the free time in the world so I am going to continue grinding 😂 I love the earnable hair now, it gives off Bella Hadid vibes with my new foxy eyes and this is an awesome weekend because I got all the things I wanted plus some things I initially didn't want but got anyway and grew to like. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Victorian said:

See the kstars count? I grinded 120 more (yeah, grinded. All from realities, achievements and voting booth.) for private jet and RIP my fingers. Tomorrow is sunday, I have all the free time in the world so I am going to continue grinding 😂 I love the earnable hair now, it gives off Bella Hadid vibes with my new foxy eyes and this is an awesome weekend because I got all the things I wanted plus some things I initially didn't want but got anyway and grew to like. 
    wow your doll looks amazing 😭 i loveee the fg eyes on her! so stunning!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @samanthakkh thanks so much doll, this literally numbed the pain of my fingers right now 💕💕💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I am SO MAD right now
    i’ve already spent 320 kstars, i don’t really care about the silver ponytail hair but i want this one in the box so badly ☹️ Should i open another 3 boxes? I’ve already opened like 9 already, at least got the highlighter and the dress.
    Like for spend, Lol for don’t.