🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    When will Kalinda give us another gift? It’s been ages. 
    it's like my mother used to say "you don't give (gift) to recieve" 

we give glu money and recieve f*ck all 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Actually I'm not bother at all, they never had my money anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️ but not having the weekday sys for all the players is really unfair. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    And to add insult to injury I am not a fan of the new clothes/items. They won't be getting my diamonds for something I should be getting as an earnable. Also, if that's considered a coke bottle, they're probably getting paid for product placement ON TOP of making us pay for the item 
    I
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I'M SO EXCITED about the update! I really like and appreciate all the changes that have been happening lately. I think the diamond business is coming our way, hope we will be buying it with k stars. And once the weekday sys event hopefully gets implemented for everyone we will be earning 6 diamonds a week. And maybe a diamond gig now and then. Ugh, I'm so excited about everything!!!!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    It’s a really nice ponytail!

oohhh 😍 yes it’s beautiful! And now i see that’s a ponytail 😂😍 I thought it maybe was a braid detail around the head. Thank you for showing us the hair again Kalinda!! ❤️❤️
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I see the vIP tiles as elimination tiles. If I pick a vip tile  2 or 3 times, I have a better chance of getting the "good" prize when I finally hit a live box.    this is just my positive outlook at work. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @IzzaBee wow, that isn’t cool at all, considering how much we are paying. VIP needs revamping, for sure. 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Diamond stuff aside, is VIP going to be updated this time around or not? I’m so sick of my daily palettes not having anything remotely important, let alone Very Important! 

No k-stars, no partnership tiles, no rare dyes, just energy, Kash and dyes that are the always the same everyday and low amounts of them. How is that Gold VIP? What happened to getting exclusive items? It’s literally now just paying 50 bucks a month for just 30 kstars...nothing VIP about that! If this doesn’t change I am cancelling.
    BellaKKH said:
    Diamond stuff aside, is VIP going to be updated this time around or not? I’m so sick of my daily palettes not having anything remotely important, let alone Very Important! 

No k-stars, no partnership tiles, no rare dyes, just energy, Kash and dyes that are the always the same everyday and low amounts of them. How is that Gold VIP? What happened to getting exclusive items? It’s literally now just paying 50 bucks a month for just 30 kstars...nothing VIP about that! If this doesn’t change I am cancelling.
    Wow... that is despicable. I would definitely cancel if I were you.
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Since we already have a bunch of businesses to keep track of, I rather get diamonds added to what we earn from those gigs than get more businesses to keep track of. On that same note, the game still needs a way of keeping track of when we can do a gig or visit the Brooklyn and Toronto locations.
    Yes definitely a call from the hair salon or any other business would be so helpful. What about a pet we receive 10 diamonds for every week or something in that manner.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Just to clarify, for the Gold VIP Subscription-  its 30 KStars per day. About 900 stars per month.  Thats close to the largest pack, at half the cost.  
    However, I agree about bringing back the gig and outfit.  In fact more players would be likely to subscribe or resubscribe, imo.   :)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    ktrnblv said:
    I think they took a week off from SYS to fix all the bugs and analyze our comments about it. And the compensation will probably be on Monday, as a classic call with gifts from Kalinda before the weekend SYS (I hope 🤞🏻). Don't forget that they are currently working on an update. We don't know how Glu have been affected by the pandemic or how it affects their work. Let's not be aggressive ahead of time. Maybe Glu just needs time
    🙌🏻
        I agree with you about that, but let's be honest we didn't even ASK for a diamond kollection. This update was the same thing they told that the will have throwback SYS event but then said that only half of players will get that feature. And the fact that they put new items for diamonds. 
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I hope that I don't like the new items since they are for diamonds, cuz if I do I would spend a fortune on this virtual game which I just play to cure my boredom. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    ktrnblv said:
    I think they took a week off from SYS to fix all the bugs and analyze our comments about it. And the compensation will probably be on Monday, as a classic call with gifts from Kalinda before the weekend SYS (I hope 🤞🏻). Don't forget that they are currently working on an update. We don't know how Glu have been affected by the pandemic or how it affects their work. Let's not be aggressive ahead of time. Maybe Glu just needs time
    🙌🏻
    Honestly there has been a huge upswing in general in revenue for mobile and online games during the pandemic so I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing better than at this point last year