🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    First half

Feels like I’m making good progress, hoping the slight decrease in scores doesn’t last too long. Really liked #7 when I submitted it, came back later and idk what I was thinking 🤦🏻‍♀️
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    As sorry for this doll! Already saw several dolls that appear with half clothes
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I may be late but I really want to wish you a happy birthday! @Smuckies @marir222 @JJthedrummer83 🥳🎊🎉 I hope you guys do well this sys and get to the top 5. Good morning 💕
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Sahana gorgeous!
    @woahbabesursotoxic Thank you doll! 💕
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

my votes have finally picked up for looks 6-9😍 figured i’d post my looks to give some inspo since I know I was struggling in the beginning🖤
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited August 2020

They like me! They really do like me! 😅 Sorry to everyone who listened to me whine earlier. 🖤

(Also I don’t think I’ll ever take this beautiful hair off, sorry 😐)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’ve gotten 4 48’s in a row lol so I’m happy that I’m finally in the 50’s 🙌
    7-10

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They like me! They really do like me! 😅 Sorry to everyone who listened to me whine earlier. 🖤

(Also I don’t think I’ll ever take this beautiful hair off, sorry 😐)
    Ok, I laughed really hard when I saw that But all kidding aside, you r doll looks very good. Everyone looks fabulous. Good luck, and the groups all really do seem chill. The votes stink, but the group is relaxed. .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

My scores have gone up! Im currently in first and im very happy. Fingers crossed i keep up my position
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    not me being in first place and then FIVE ticket buyers passing me :(

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Happy birthday @Smuckies 🥳🎉
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana you're <3 welcomeee 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Happy birthday @marir222 @JJthedrummer83 🎉🎉🎉
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    When you see everyone else's scores picking up and yours are still as lame as on day one

Honestly, I'm sorry for being so whiny but ever since Kimiversary my scores are so much lower than they used to be. Right now I have an average of 44 and I barely broke 50 once. I know I'm not the only one but between low scores and ticket buyers I just feel like crying 😭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    😡😤 *This is a rant* *This is a rant* *This is a rant* *This is a rant* *This is a rant* 😡😤

See screenshots, I received a diamond in the booth yesterday but my diamond count didn’t increase, I then received 2 diamonds in The SYS event as my scores increased. I contacted Glu and they said ‘I could see you that you have received 2 diamonds as a reward and that made your count 21’ and then went on to say ‘I request you not to worry about it anymore and continue playing the game’ 

I’m a freeplayer and I want my diamond! 

For anybody (paying  players or free players) playing the game, Please TAKE  SCREENSHOTS! 

PS I’ve been catching up on the forum and I’ve seen soo many gorgeous dolls! Just love seeing everyone’s creativity through their looks. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @xoxoguccimaine welcome to the forum! your looks are gorgeous I’m glad you joined 💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @hotpotato your looks are everything I wish my closet was for this SYS. I would vote for your gorgeous looks every time!!! Stunning 💙🖤
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @xoxoguccimaine welcome to the forum! your looks are gorgeous I’m glad you joined 💗
    Awwh thank you so much gorg! 💕
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @hotpotato your looks are everything I wish my closet was for this SYS. I would vote for your gorgeous looks every time!!! Stunning 💙🖤
    thank you so much, it rlly means a lot to me🥺❤️ truth is I’ve just been dyeing and unlocking the same 4 dresses over and over🤣
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @SimplyKy this happened to me last week and customer service swore up and down that i got my two diamonds when i didn't. i'm taking a screenshot every time from here on out. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    So do you think we all will finally get sys weekday from Monday 
    No, we won’t. Kalinda explained in the update thread that weekday SYS won’t be starting this week, which I think is normal because it would be starting before the update is released and therefore before they could make any changes. The trial was just for 3 weeks so the dolls who have been playing won’t be having it anymore either. Whether we all get it the week after that or in the following update, no one knows, but seeing the mess that the trial was, I’d rather wait longer for them to fix everything than play the deeply flawed current version.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Happy birthday @Smuckies @JJthedrummer83and @marir222 !! 🥳 💕💕 🎂
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.