🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! 🛍️💍👗🛍️

Comments

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    im so sad i want the dress so bad but i need to spend like 100 more kstars than i have :(
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    kkhmarie said:
    im so sad i want the dress so bad but i need to spend like 100 more kstars than i have :(
    same here, i've been grinding with reality shows and the voting in the booth, but of course i'm just getting kash. might do an offer or three lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    First shoes,then highlighter, lasthlast 💘and then i decided to chase the gown too (honestly this was the best luck i ever had in this game💖)
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    well, I was just going to pick a kollection to just get the box, at most the shoes.

and chose the hairstyle !! YEEEES🤩🤩🤩🤩

But as always happens to me, I wanted to go for more. SPECIFICALLY THE DRESS.
    So I started buying more and MORE BOXES. (I forgot to save the photo but I got ice blue, shoes and energy. Worst of all, it was in the same place as before 🤡)
    I went back to buy another box (I forgot, again, and it was red dyes).
    And well, on the verge of collapse the miracle appeared💫

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    Until now I spent only 90 Kstars, because I'm impatiently waiting for my Kollections to refresh in 2 hours. Then I'll decide what I'll get. Waiting has been hard, because I really want the earnable dress for SYS. 

I'll probably need a pair of shoes too, because I have zero silver heels. Which ones should I get?

PAgree for 1
    Like for 2
    Awesome for 3
    Lol for 4

Idk if you already bought them but the 3rd shoes look exactly like the Korkov dyed silver so I wouldn’t use kstars on it 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts

FELLAS LOOK!
    I finally bought the perfumery (thank you endlessly for your votes!!) and I got the dress. I also got the highlighter when I opened another box. I didn't like it at first but now I love it!! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I spent more than 300 K-Stars chasing this gorgeous hair (got shoes and blush, lot of energy and dyes). Should I buy one more box?
    Agree - Yaasssss
    LOL - Nooooo
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I AM SO PISSED! I’m not K-Star rich, I have to work really hard to grind for 40 K-Stars each time. I managed to save up 345 K-Stars since Kimiversary so I bought the contour. I got the hair in my free box (yay!), then spent another 40 K-Stars to try to get the dress. I got the shoes. Then I grinded / watched vids to get another 40 K-Stars and opened another weekend box and got energy. I worked really hard yesterday and today to get another 40 K-Stars and look.....

I AM SOOOOOOO UPSET! I could understand energy in a free box, but if you pay 40 K-stars there should not be energy in the pallet. I can’t believe I wasted 80 K-stars and so much of my time and energy on this game this weekend just to get this again. Honestly I might have to go on another spending ban because this is ridiculous. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any chance of the dress and hair being part of the Black Friday sale? 
    Platform: Android

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @datesaremyfave Shoot, I got them before I read that but thanks anyway. 

I chased the GB dress some more but I guess it's not meant to be. Forgot to take screenshots, I got red dye, 40 stars and a pair of boring leggings.
    I have 50 Kstars left but I guess I'll safe them for later instead of wasting them on another 5 dyes or so.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I got the boots and the dress in the VIP event for the first time ever. I was grinding so hard this weekend😂 because I don’t spend any money on the game, but it was totally worth it! The dress is so beautiful!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I finally got the blue and black dress, as well as the highlight! But I want the hair so badly 😭 Any advice how to choose the right box??
    Manifest!! Trust your first gut instinct!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I finally got the blue and black dress, as well as the highlight! But I want the hair so badly 😭 Any advice how to choose the right box??
    My muse is a virtual octahedron dice. I realised that when I try to "feel", I don't really get successful picks and beat myself up after that. I also suspect we all have favourite spots and we tend to choose them, allowing the game algorithm to screw us but dice eliminates that. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ doll this is so crazy! exact same thing happened to me first try, exact same tile. i couldn’t stop seeing it in my head and bam, the beautiful hair was there. congratulations you look soooo stunning. 🥰🥰
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I’m sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! But I needed some advice! I just bought a new phone and wanted to transfer my game from my iPod. 
    The amount of kstars and fans are the current status but the last save shows for more than 13hours ago. Should I wait for the same time tomorrow or is it safe to restore now?
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @serahyyy I would wait until monday or tuesday when the update arrives, since the restore may affect your SYS, in case you participated, as well as VIP purchases if you did any after the save was done 😬
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    @datesaremyfave Shoot, I got them before I read that but thanks anyway. 

I chased the GB dress some more but I guess it's not meant to be. Forgot to take screenshots, I got red dye, 40 stars and a pair of boring leggings.
    I have 50 Kstars left but I guess I'll safe them for later instead of wasting them on another 5 dyes or so.
    honestly I wouldn’t feel bad about buying them since the korkov shoes dyed silver she’s talking about look super cheap. I rarely use those heels but use the white one you just bought regularly. the quality is much better in my opinion and those shoes also dye really well in almost all the colors☺️
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I had lucky picks this weekend. Free box was shoes, then I bought 2 boxes- dress and then energy. I opened a 2nd palette later and picked the hair! I would like to try for the highlight too but think I’m going to stop for now.

• CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Wow. The special kollections haven't been there this entire VIP event and now this. I feel personally victimized by this game 😭💔

• ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Did some offers and finally got the 200 k-stars needed for the dress! Now I just need to spend them, but this is also the closest I’ve been to 300 for the contour because I spend recklessly... OR I can go ahead and spend 150 for the blush/other items and get back to 300 for the next vip. Please help me make my decision 😬😂

Agree: Get the blush
    Like: Blush isn’t worth it. Spin some collections, buy some handhelds and clothes 
    Awesome: Forget about the VIP dress, save up for that contour (aka wait till next VIP) 

Thank you loves 💕

EDIT: Officially 200 k-stars poorer but with some new eyes, handhelds, and cute fits! Thank you guys lol!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

VIP haul! Spent most chasing GB items. The hair is my absolute favorite and I neeeded it! Also spun a kollection and got those sneakers and also got the kloset flower hair accessory! 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts

✌🏼😥✌🏼

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Omg... I’m so happy I’m crying 😭😭 opened my “free” box and got one of those horrendous bikini thing.... 

I wanted to try to get the Lavish allure bundle this weekend so I couldn’t afford to open another box... 
    spun the kollection twice and didn’t get it 😭

I felt so sad, I barely played anything Saturday bc I lost all my motivation in this game ( extremely low SYS scores also contributed to that...) 
    said to my self today that I am going to grind for 40 k-stars and open ONE more box, bc there was no way for me to save 130 stars to spin the kollection again in 10 hours. 
    I took my time, hesitated many times, but... I GOT THE HAIR!! This makes up for this whole crap weekend of mine! 😍😍

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    THIS IS NOT OKAY! I want my 80 stars back. These are supposed to be free items in daily gift boxes. I’m LIVID.