🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @SimplyKy this happened to me last week and customer service swore up and down that i got my two diamonds when i didn't. i'm taking a screenshot every time from here on out. 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    So do you think we all will finally get sys weekday from Monday 
    No, we won’t. Kalinda explained in the update thread that weekday SYS won’t be starting this week, which I think is normal because it would be starting before the update is released and therefore before they could make any changes. The trial was just for 3 weeks so the dolls who have been playing won’t be having it anymore either. Whether we all get it the week after that or in the following update, no one knows, but seeing the mess that the trial was, I’d rather wait longer for them to fix everything than play the deeply flawed current version.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 13.7
    Current level: 44
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 299 Posts
    Happy birthday @Smuckies @JJthedrummer83and @marir222 !! 🥳 💕💕 🎂
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣

• LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    whyyy can I not break 50 😭
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @chey you have a very beautiful doll
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 500 Posts
    looks so far for inspo, it’s been going well so far and i haven’t had scores this good for a long while! don’t care about top 5, i only want the earnables 🤗

IOS 🌻 リナ
    free daily player since november 2019 ♡
    ♡˚✧₊⁎ i love handhelds! ⁎⁺˳✧༚♡
    I know this question might sound stupid but what is GB or TB item? I assume TB is ticket buyer but what is GB? I’ve been looking for days in the forum but never figured it out.. People just calling it GB lol I feel so old now.. 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    Looks 10&11 so happy my scores are now more consistent ☺️

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 713 Posts
    edited August 9
    @LaraDeen GB means gift box items (which cost 40 stars to open) and TB means ticket buyer or sometimes throwback (like the throwback boxes during the week)
    Instagram: juliakkh19
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I just got a 💎 !! 😇
    iOS Free Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    #CapOnTS #MakeKKHGreatAgain #BoycottKlosetDiamondItems
    #Compensation4WeekdaySYS #Compensation4Hackers
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

julia19 said:
    @LaraDeen GB means gift box items (which cost 40 stars to open) and TB means ticket buyer or sometimes throwback (like the throwback boxes during the week)
    Aahh gift box! Thank you 😊 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,643 Posts
    edited August 9
    @rociodemayo they both look great on your doll... if you like them get them! I feel like we all depend too much on what other dolls say here and that’s awesome and also not being individual !  if you like them and want them and have the currency to buy them then do it! I have 3-4 lips that I rotate  so you do you and don’t worry what we think here! We all do that too much then we have dolls that all look similar instead of what we feel we want them to be! Just my opinion though! 

Found the lips on the right while voting and I loved them but I'm not sure. Should I purchase them? Do they look good on my doll? Or should she stay like always? 
    Keep your doll the way she is right now (left) - agree
    Buy the cute lips (right) - like
    Pls help!
    I have both lips. The right lips is GS lips right? I use the GS lips as my default lips because I like the smiling lips on my doll. The left lips I use when I want to style my doll with sultry and sexy looks. I think your doll look gorgeous the way she is but if you can afford to buy that lips go buy it.. It’s nice gift for your doll 😊
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

looks 7-10
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 681 Posts
    Looks 7 - 11

• NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Looks 7-10... Since past few Show Your Style event i cant brake 45-50 score... It irritates me and make me sad, because it really hard to get last ernable and win something from TS ranking... And I dont know what I do wrong...

Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @clarizzo WOW! I can’t believe somebody else went through this too, it sucks and you just want what you deserve. 

No no reply from Glu yet.. I’ll keep you posted. 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    My highest voted look this sys 😊 I'm getting most high 40s - low 50s votes so this was a surprise

.•°¤* 🍓 𝓲𝓞𝓢 ᴇᴜʀᴏᴘᴇᴀɴ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 🧚  *¤°•.
    #morewaystoearndiamonds #improveearnableitems #makekkhgreatagain
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,220 Posts
    edited August 9
    My looks 7-10! 💙

I think my looks 8-9 deserved more votes and 7-9 are my favorite from the bunch! Scores are kinda plummeting and I don't like that, but we'll see I guess
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Looks 5-11. Finally broke 50 with my 11th look