๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒƒ

Comments

• LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    whyyy can I not break 50 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @chey you have a very beautiful doll
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    looks so far for inspo, itโ€™s been going well so far and i havenโ€™t had scores this good for a long while! donโ€™t care about top 5, i only want the earnables ๐Ÿค—

โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
    I know this question might sound stupid but what is GB or TB item? I assume TB is ticket buyer but what is GB? Iโ€™ve been looking for days in the forum but never figured it out.. People just calling it GB lol I feel so old now..ย 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 10&11 so happy my scores are now more consistent โ˜บ๏ธ

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @LaraDeen GB means gift box items (which cost 40 stars to open) and TB means ticket buyer or sometimes throwback (like the throwback boxes during the week)
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I just got aย ๐Ÿ’Ž !!ย ๐Ÿ˜‡
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

ย julia19 said:
    @LaraDeen GB means gift box items (which cost 40 stars to open) and TB means ticket buyer or sometimes throwback (like the throwback boxes during the week)
    Aahh gift box! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @rociodemayo they both look great on your doll... if you like them get them! I feel like we all depend too much on what other dolls say here and thatโ€™s awesome and also not being individual ! ย if you like them and want them and have the currency to buy them then do it! I have 3-4 lips that I rotate ย so you do you and donโ€™t worry what we think here! We all do that too much then we have dolls that all look similar instead of what we feel we want them to be! Just my opinion though!ย 

Found the lips on the right while voting and I loved them but I'm not sure. Should I purchase them? Do they look good on my doll? Or should she stay like always?ย 
    Keep your doll the way she is right now (left) - agree
    Buy the cute lips (right) - like
    Pls help!
    I have both lips. The right lips is GS lips right? I use the GS lips as my default lips because I like the smiling lips on my doll. The left lips I use when I want to style my doll with sultry and sexy looks. I think your doll look gorgeous the way she is but if you can afford to buy that lips go buy it.. Itโ€™s nice gift for your doll ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

looks 7-10
    iOSใƒปiย look completely different in sys
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 7 - 11

• NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Looks 7-10... Since past few Show Your Style event i cant brake 45-50 score... It irritates me and make me sad, because it really hard to get last ernable and win something from TS ranking... And I dont know what I do wrong...

Platform: iOS ๐Ÿ“ฑ
    English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Player since February 2020 ๐Ÿฆ„
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    @clarizzo WOW! I canโ€™t believe somebody else went through this too, it sucks and you just want what you deserve.ย 

No no reply from Glu yet.. Iโ€™ll keep you posted.ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    My highest voted look this sys ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm getting most high 40s - low 50s votes so this was a surprise

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My looks 7-10! ๐Ÿ’™

I think my looks 8-9 deserved more votes and 7-9 are my favorite from the bunch! Scores are kinda plummeting and I don't like that, but we'll see I guess
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Looks 5-11. Finally broke 50 with my 11th look
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    When do you think the next sale will come on for the closet items? @kokokokonut
    This is not fair ๐Ÿ˜ฉ gimme some tips yโ€˜all
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @saumyadhingra with your style, I can't give you any tips because I think its perfect, but maybe you should try giving it a shot with the contour or other face products like lips, highlights, etc. it will increase your votes and also use some aura, it does some magic with the scores๐Ÿ˜‚.

Overall, your doll is pretty and your style is on point, just level up your game doll๐Ÿ˜‰
    @saumyadhingra with your style, I can't give you any tips because I think its perfect, but maybe you should try giving it a shot with the contour or other face products like lips, highlights, etc. it will increase your votes and also use some aura, it does some magic with the scores๐Ÿ˜‚.

Overall, your doll is pretty and your style is on point, just level up your game doll๐Ÿ˜‰
    If only I had enough kstars ๐Ÿ˜‚ even for this I spent almost all of my kstars and then get this ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.