🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    @AmyMimi those shoes are magical and look amazing with the dress! 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Chooky1116 I am in love with your doll's face, could you show the kloset details used?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Just a reminder Dolls:  The 3  week trial is over, and there is no Weekday SYS ThrowBack event this week.  :)  Hopefully Glu is taking our suggestions, and putting together a version for everyone soon.
    When do you think the next sale will come on for the closet items? @kokokokonut
    the next across the board 50% Off sale is only about 108/109 days aways.  That is JUST over 3 months.  <3  But sometimes they have smaller sales, like a designer's sale.  Maybe all the Balmain will be on sale for a while.  Or a different selection of things.
    TBH, our next big celebration (aside from GluGoddesses birthday next month) our next big game celebration is Kim's Birthday in October. Maybe we can ask for a special sale of some kind for Kim's birthday (just to remind them hehheh) in the suggestion thread.  And then one month after that....Thanks Giving and the wonderful Black Friday Sale, which is either the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, 108 days away, or Thanksgiving itself, 109 days away.   Hope this helps, and Goooood Morning!
    All this Holiday sale talk got me in the holiday mood.  Yeah, Candy Canes in August.  Go Figure. 
    Good luck Dolls, You all look great, and I'm glad scores are picking up.  I'm going to go try to score a 50.  Seriously, I did get one yesterday, but out of 3 games, one has been sucking down 30s like they're Harvey Wallbangers.   Did I say Good luck?  If not, Good Luck Dolls.  You have all been looking great.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 9-12! I tried a ghost bride look cause for me thats also midnight magic lol but I’m having so much fun with this theme! Its so fun to have a magical theme

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I got the earnable dress on my 12th look🥰 pretty sure this is my first time getting the last earnable this early! 
    Decided to treat my doll with some highlight and new lips so I bought a Kstar pack! Ever since transferring my game to my phone I’ve went on a wild spending spree lol
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Looks 1-12 🔮🖤✨ TS is too stressful... I still don't love the shape of the dress but the light effect is really cool, there is currently one ticket buyer, but I'm sure the last hour is gonna be a bloodbath. I wish glu would make this event slightly more fair by letting the top free player win too.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Am I the only one having a glitchy SYS? I cannot unlock my items, the unlock option is there put there is no video popping up, it takes reallyyyyyyyyy long for my looks to load (sometimes it's fast and sometimes it's slow but never this laggy). And because of this problem I lost one of my free tickets :) But who can I blame, its InTeRnEt CoNnEcTion I suppose  :p I think all the male doll players in this game must have the patience of a saint because everything in the male dolls' game is SH*TTY  :/
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I did manage to finally break 50 but man, this has been a really difficult SYS for me.

- Emmy
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I feel like Megara from Hercules From Disney on this Greek goddess dress! I just Love it more than anything! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This dress is amazing 😍 @Rae @IzzaBee
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    This dress has become my new favourite 😍✨

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Love when I find forum dolls in the voting booth 🙂. I’m pretty sure I just voted for the beautiful @kokokokonut!

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    marir222 said:
    lol anybody notice in the ts groups, it looks like were floating. i haven’t been able to stop looking at it. 

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 5-12

Kinda gutted I’ll miss seeing the drama between these later. Tempted to stay up but 3am nah. Hoping I manage to sneak in top 5 as I quite like the lips on my doll.

I play on iOS
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Hi guys, I haven’t played kkh in a few months so i’m just wondering if someone can tell me where I can find the auras lol, they seemed to have changed the closet layout. Thanks!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ellyelephant you can get a few of them in the SYS voting booth for diamonds when you press "get this look" instead of voting for that doll. I think there's at least 1 in the closet for k stars, and a couple were from events like Halloween, new year x
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @ellyelephant they’re under misc in the accessories if you have them already!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I have one more ticket left (except for Simon’s) and need 42 points for the earnable dress.

Wish me luck !! 🤩
  • TinellatTinellat Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

Loving the earnable dress in black. 

also the black flower crown hair might be my best investment for this SYS. 
    I was going to buy that hairstyle when I saw at the voting booth but I already bought two dresses before. Now looking at your post I regret I didn’t buy.. ☹️ but anyway your doll is gorgeous, love your style..
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Tell me wHey I wasted a Simon ticket on this BS  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi @Tinellat
     Welcome to the forum. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

It looks so good I can't stop staring 🙀
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.