🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Also, for those wondering about the "green" coconut: it’s the same as the brown one, it’s just the outer shell. You need to break it off to access the small round one. In the handheld, it’s still a young one because it’s white inside. This is usually how it’s prepared to drink coconut water from the coconut itself. If you want the brown round coconut, you have to wait until they’re a little older and break apart the outer shell (the white part is now like straw: see picture). You then have your "real" coconut, you pierce it and empty the water in a glass, then break it and scoop out the white flesh from the shell.
    Maybe there’s different varieties and methods but that’s how we do it back home. The brown round coconuts that you imagine are not what are seen directly in the trees!
    Process for production of high densityhigh performance binderless
    This was so interesting @miyuri! Thank you ❤️
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    The 💎 intent 💎 is 💎 to 💎 provide 💎 players 💎 with 💎 a 💎 sense 💎 of 💎 pride 💎 and 💎 accomplishment 💎
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I know this has already been said but I just want to emphasize that adding 5 free videos for diamonds a day would really really REALLY make it more manageable to keep up with all these new ways to spend diamonds! 
    Yes! To add to that: I'm sure Glu is cautious that if they add 5 diamond videos a day, people will stop buy TT's (or packs). But tbh, I'd still buy even with these free videos, so they have nothing to be afraid of in that sense. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I know this has already been said but I just want to emphasize that adding 5 free videos for diamonds a day would really really REALLY make it more manageable to keep up with all these new ways to spend diamonds! 
    I would love for this to happen, but if it does glu please do NOT take away 5 of our free stars, you could just allow our first 5 videos to give us stars AND diamonds and the next 5 can be stars only 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    can’t wait for the update! just love seeing new stuff 🤗 hoping for good surprises ahead 🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Sorry double post 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Are the current pop up shop items still going to be available after the update? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @thesweetone I know what you mean. I took shots of all my daily boxes for about a month. Every day, bar one, there were two VIP tiles in my palette. I had one day when I had a free tile in there that I need. It’s ridiculous, it needs sorting. People like @BellaKKH, who are VIP should have the opportunity to pick a VIP tile, even if it’s not picked there should be one in the palette. I don’t want VIP tiles in my daily box. I’m never going to get VIP so I don’t want two spaces every day knocked out. I’d like the free ones to be in a bit more often so I’ve at least got the chance to pick one. One day the Black Rabbit hair&cap will be mine. Ok I’m done babbling now.
    I play on iOS
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    As someone who got the weekday SYS I definitely think that needs to be brought back, it’s a good way to get more diamonds and kstars. The only thing I did notice is there weren’t a lot of items (only 2-3) for my doll in the boxes, maybe it’s because I usually almost complete the SYS events but I’d definitely like to see more items. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa i started playing in March and would look through the encyclopedia to see events i missed out on, and boy was the quality pretty great compared to what it is now. i started saving a ton of stars for kimiversary in hopes of getting some of these past items (but we all know how disappointing that was 🙄). i can definitely tell that the quality has dipped, and i’ve barely been playing. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Last year the earnables we got were the quality of, at the least, kollections we now get. Glu only cares about what they put into TS, because they make money every single week off of it. It won’t change unless literally everyone stopped buying tickets, which they won’t. 
    You’re totally right. It was exactly a year ago when they decided to have SYS events weekly. I remember we would have it twice a month but lasted all week instead of the weekend. I don’t know which option is better
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I see people suggesting daily videos for diamonds and i just wish glu would give me videos for kstars again, its been a week since i last got the option, meanwhile people get 20 vids a day. :( glu really needs a better support. I sent a ticket about the videos and they said its demographic but ive seen players from my country and city who get a lot more videos and i get daily videos that don't give me anything, only the one for kstars are missing.

I really hope they consider your sugestions tho, a jewelry business would be amazing or a monthly storyline like the tv reunion. But please give the players a warning because i would never have found out about it if it wasnt for the forum ans we now a lot of the players are not here.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @cintyadvl I’ve seen some people say that it’s because their phone is on an old operating system and that’s why they don’t get videos. Not sure if that helps
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I haven't had any k-star vids for MONTHS and support said demographic but I have them on my new ipad game? sus.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Ads for diamonds could work for people who get them, but I can't get them on Amazon and I gave up on trying to play on my phone since that didn't go well. 
    Platform: Android