🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Looks 5-12

Kinda gutted I’ll miss seeing the drama between these later. Tempted to stay up but 3am nah. Hoping I manage to sneak in top 5 as I quite like the lips on my doll.

Caught you the other day in the booth

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    This dress! ❤️

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Tell me wHey I wasted a Simon ticket on this BS  
    What’s a Simon ticket?
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @saumyadhingra couple SYSs back there was a glitch and as a compensation we got 3 free tickets and many of us saved them until we would LOVE the items.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @whatTrish Thank you😊 I love your looks too! Especially 7, 10 and 12. I've never been in a group with a forum member before. I see you are currently #1. You deserve the dress. I only have 2 more looks left so if I don't get the dress I want you to get it😊 Your doll looks beautiful in the earnable dress. I think my doll won't take it off for the foreseeable future.

@therealChar I love the second look. It's very different.
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    I’ve barely played the game this weekend but I still managed to submit all my looks somehow. I reckon I have loads of TBs in my group so there’s no chance of me getting top 5 but I’m not fussed because the lips don’t suit my doll. Really happy with my scores though and I’m excited to reach the last earnable again considering I only spend a couple on minutes on most of them! Looks 3-12:

And what my TS currently looks like:

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 10-12

And then I look in my board I want to cry. I love that dress so much but here is no hope for me to get it. 🥺 That’s why we need cap on TS!!!

iOS player 

edited August 2020
    Looks 10-13. 10 is my favourite of all my looks so far. I'm in 4th place. This SYS has been my favourite ever. I loved not having to use blonde hair.

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Sweats intensely 👀 they really came up quick. I’m hoping my last look is 50 plus I’m gonna wait to the last hour to submit my last one
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Looks 10-12

And then I look in my board I want to cry. I love that dress so much but here is no hope for me to get it. 🥺 That’s why we need cap on TS!!!

I love your looks. You deserves better.. I hope I can help you.. 
  • whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @Maria2019 Thank you for your kind words 😍 It's the first time I've seen anyone on the forum in my group too, so I thought it would be fun to write. I also think your doll looks stunning in the dress, I hope you get many votes! I think I'm gonna wait with submitting my last look until right before I go to bed, because it's mostly worth it if I get #1 since i don't care about the lips. Otherwise I hope someone who likes the lips will take my place! So if you are in the top by then I wont bother cause I think you deserve it as well 😄
    Android player
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Reading both @Maria2019 and @whatTrish conversation.. what a peaceful and fair competition, they both praised each other. 
    Now I do really think this is why the real reason we have this forum. 😊
    edited August 2020
    @LaraDeen Aww. That's kind of you to say😊
    @whatTrish I'm not bothered about the lips either😄 I know I will never use them except maybe for Halloween. I'll probably submit mine at midnight or 1am UK time. I have an awful habit of staying up too late☺ I really wish the dress could be for the Top 5 and that we could have easy groups every week. I'm still stunned that no one has 900 points😄
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    In 1st place, just hoping none of the people I've been battling with are sleeping TBs waiting for attack

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited August 2020
    So for those of you wondering, i started this SYS after 1hour and an half, haven’t submitted any extra ticket and now this is the current situation, my scores at the beginning were around 34-42 now 40-50. So starting a little late for me helped A LOT, also in this very specific case seems like many dolls are forgetting to submit looks because the difference now is huge, makes me feel like a compulsive TB even if i am not! Hope this “trick” can help other free players 💕

EDIT: forgot the pic 🙈 LOL

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Got the dress on my 13th and I'm in 💙 
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Chooky1116 I am in love with your doll's face, could you show the kloset details used?

Of course I’ll take screenshots and message you @k@Kween_of_the_Kastle
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Got the last earnable and I am beyond in love with this dress 🥰 Now Glu can we get a Greek Goddess/Angel SYS please 🥺
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @rociodemayo they both look great on your doll... if you like them get them! I feel like we all depend too much on what other dolls say here and that’s awesome and also not being individual !  if you like them and want them and have the currency to buy them then do it! I have 3-4 lips that I rotate  so you do you and don’t worry what we think here! We all do that too much then we have dolls that all look similar instead of what we feel we want them to be! Just my opinion though! 
    You're absolutely right! Thank you for your opinion, I really appreciate it ❤
    LaraDeen said:

Found the lips on the right while voting and I loved them but I'm not sure. Should I purchase them? Do they look good on my doll? Or should she stay like always? 
    Keep your doll the way she is right now (left) - agree
    Buy the cute lips (right) - like
    Pls help!
    I have both lips. The right lips is GS lips right? I use the GS lips as my default lips because I like the smiling lips on my doll. The left lips I use when I want to style my doll with sultry and sexy looks. I think your doll look gorgeous the way she is but if you can afford to buy that lips go buy it.. It’s nice gift for your doll 😊
    Ty! You're right, with the GS lips the doll looks like she is smiling softly. Love it. I will get them❤

Found the lips on the right while voting and I loved them but I'm not sure. Should I purchase them? Do they look good on my doll? Or should she stay like always? 
    Pls help!
    if you can wait i’d wait to see if they’re apart of the black friday sale! I just bought the lips on the right during the kimiversary sale so I was able to save 40 diamonds and buy using kstars instead! use those diamonds on something diamond exclusive, unless of course you want them bad enough to get them now😊
    Omg then I'll wait! I mean, getting kstars is way easier than getting diamonds, I'll definitely wait! Thank you❤🤗
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Does anyone know where are these lips from?

• AmritaAmrita Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

Pls help!
    if you can wait i’d wait to see if they’re apart of the black friday sale! I just bought the lips on the right during the kimiversary sale so I was able to save 40 diamonds and buy using kstars instead! use those diamonds on something diamond exclusive, unless of course you want them bad enough to get them now😊
    Omg then I'll wait! I mean, getting kstars is way easier than getting diamonds, I'll definitely wait! Thank you❤🤗
    Just to give you an idea, the GS lips cost 185 k-stars during the kimiversary sale.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    My scores finally started to pick up and I have now gone over 50! Here are my looks 6-9 and then 10-13:

I’m so glad I bought the sparkler with my diamonds... I’ve been using it in almost every color. 

I’m in first right now and really hoping to hang on with my 14th ticket! I made it to the earnable dress after 13 tickets so I’m going to wear it for my last look with the handheld masquerade mask dyed ice blue. 

Anyone else run out of silver jewelry during this SYS? I have taken to dying some of my bracelets ice blue...
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• whatTrishwhatTrish Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @Maria2019 yeah same! Maybe we'll wake up to someone with 900 points though 😎 And thanks for the heads up, I live in the time zone +1 hr from UK if that makes sense so I'll see if I stay up long enough to see your placement before submitting hehe. Loved your look #12 btw, so dark and mysterious 🥰 Also I'm so envious of everyone who's got the hair you used in look 10-11, I tried to chase it without success 😅 It looks great on your doll 😍
    Android player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.