🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 9-12, I will have to use 1 extra ticket Simon gave us in order to get to the earnable dress 😞 My scores are really a mess this SYS
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @xoxo12 kollection
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    If I don’t use the final ticket will it disappear or roll over to the next SYS? 
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Thankyou 🥰@ashleydianem
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @ShayShigil if it’s a free ticket, it’ll disappear. but if it’s paid for or gifted from Simon, it’ll roll over 
  • ErynEryn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This will be my final look, hoping it will get me to #1 😩

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    My highest scores, and I got the last earnable with my 13th look. Currently, I’m in first place. I hope it stays that way 🤞 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @lilviv girl stunning in that new pic
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I got the dress! I love the necklace also. It’s beautiful 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited August 2020

My final two looks and highest ever! (I really think buying blush and getting extremely lucky with this week’s VIP hair made a huge difference with my scores). Aside from that, I really loved this theme. It was fun and everyone on here looked amazing! 

I’m also obsessed with these dresses and may never take them off. 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    whatTrish said:
    @Maria2019 yeah same! Maybe we'll wake up to someone with 900 points though 😎 And thanks for the heads up, I live in the time zone +1 hr from UK if that makes sense so I'll see if I stay up long enough to see your placement before submitting hehe. Loved your look #12 btw, so dark and mysterious 🥰 Also I'm so envious of everyone who's got the hair you used in look 10-11, I tried to chase it without success 😅 It looks great on your doll 😍

i will definitely submit around midnight then! I can’t be responsible for keeping you up all night😁 Thank you! I love #12 too. Jessica Rabbit at a fancy ball in disguise😄 I’m sorry you didn’t get it😢 I was actually chasing the dress but I’m glad I got the hair instead. I can’t wait to see your final look😍
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    got the earnable dress with my 13th look & i’m currently in 4th place. both 1st and 2nd place are battling it out with 1000+ points, and i won’t even care if i somehow get bumped out of top 5. i’m just happy i got these beautiful earnables! ✨🤍

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I finally break 50 and got the dress. Simon’s tickets are saved.🕺💃
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The message:

The response:

I’m dying of laughter🤣
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Foolish of me to only focus on the two dolls below me 🙃 She came out of nowhere !
    I think she underestimates how much I want that dress though 😏 I’ll wait and see what she does and bide my time

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    3 votes away from the dress on my last ticket and I miss a ticket by like 20 minutes 😢😂 gonna have to use one of my 2 ones I’ve been saving  
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I reached the dress, it’s so beautiful and I’m glad I got this dress, can’t wait to use it in another sys event!
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’ve been first for all the event even if my votes were terrible. A few hour ago came one (or two) TB with this kind of looks.... At least I’ve reached the dress and maybe I’ll get the lips. A little bit frustrating 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Currently in first place with no ticket buyers. This might not be my highest scoring look but I love it, I’m dyeing that butterfly headband every color!!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @rociodemayo they both look great on your doll... if you like them get them! I feel like we all depend too much on what other dolls say here and that’s awesome and also not being individual !  if you like them and want them and have the currency to buy them then do it! I have 3-4 lips that I rotate  so you do you and don’t worry what we think here! We all do that too much then we have dolls that all look similar instead of what we feel we want them to be! Just my opinion though! 
    I know this post was addressed to Rocío but I must say I relate to this so much! I'm a very insecure person and I just changed my doll's face but after my scores went down I started hesitating and thought of changing her back eventhough I really like her new look. I'm happy I read this 💞
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My lowest and highest

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    When should I submit my last ticket with the votes taking some time to come in?
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Dear 7lyyn and Ellie! If you are here; I understand that you want to win but you can't REALLY win with these outfits girls.. Please go to fashion/design courses with the money you bought tickets🤯
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 12-14, this has been a fun event to play and i think my most successful sys ever! I liked coming up with looks for this theme but it did take a toll on my blue and black dyes cause i have none left 😅

currently third, i have one of simons tickets left but there is no point in using it since the first place doll is more than 100 points ahead of me. hopefully i stay in top five 🙂

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My urge to save kstars fighting my urge to buy makeup knowing I'll probably score better on sys with it

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Last 6 looks. I only had 2 looks this whole event that were in the 50s. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.