🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @SDC93 Since I was playing it on my phone in recent weeks, I was wondering if there was a difference between playing on my phone and playing on my tablet. But this event, I also noticed I started getting better scores when I switched to a lighter lip color. The average score was better on the phone though. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My urge to save kstars fighting my urge to buy makeup knowing I'll probably score better on sys with it

Forget scores.  Only buy things that make you happy.  If it's not in your doll's nature to wear it, skip it.  IMO.  However, if you like the makeup for certain looks, you'll probably get it eventually, so I would get it now and use it to my advantage in the Votebooth.  But you should never buy something you don't like.  I did.  I really don't see my dolls ever holding a drumstick.  But I bought it.  It however, was a fraction of the cost of some makeup.  JMO

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Happy with my scores (except for those in the beginning) 💙 I could finally use the candle-holder and red hair! I'm second behind a tb. If only sys runs from Wed-Sat, I could stay up and submit Simon's tickets, but sys ends 3am here and staying up between Sunday and Monday isn't doable.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
    edited August 2020
    I got the earnable dress with the last ticket so I can keep my last extra ticket for when I want to make sure I get the last earnable in a future event. BTW, one thing I like about having extra tickets is not having to see my TS ranking during the event. It makes it easier to feel less anxious while playing. I might be reluctant to use the last one unless I really want something. 
    Edit: But I regret using the tanzanite dye on a dress I didn't even end up using. I could have saved it for the earnable.

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

This breaks my heart. I've been telling to myself it's fine, it's just a game, yet this makes me very sad given I put in so much efforts in it. I know all of you too, and everyone here is amazing! I'm so happy for all of you guys, so many of you get such nice scores (45+ is nice for me. I know it's low for a lot of you, but I get so pleasantly surprised if I ever get 45+). But it's so tiring to see my doll just failing one sys after the other. This is the closest I've gotten to the last earnable.
    I don't want to spend any money on this so I'm not buying tickets. I think I'll just rant about it to feel better.

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    This SYS have been horrible for me. Gladly I reached the last earnable on my last look! 
    Here’s all my looks, including my doll wearing the earnables. 

• lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Ok, so I guess you can dress whatever while you're 2nd place... 🤯
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Weird how dresses back to back had a glitch. I saw a few more like this too. Poor dolls, they didn't get the popular vote and I'm wondering if this is why. This one went up against a doll dressed in shorts and a bikini top. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈🙈🙈 The black dress is gorgeous btw. This glitch makes me think of a dress that Lil Kim wore many years ago. Her top was covered with little flower pasties.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Last 6 looks. I only had 2 looks this whole event that were in the 50s. 
    All of your looks are beautiful, but I am in love with the black gown! Your doll is stunning with that look.😍😍😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Here’s my last two looks! I’m really happy that my scores picked up at the end!✨
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Wow I loved the earnable dress!! This was my look with it

My last looks scored well too! 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @RachelLiebe the more I look at it, the more I really don’t think it’s worth it! It changes colors so slowly I can barely notice it. I’m also not as impressed with the earnable dress as others seem to be so I might just be jaded tho lol 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @jhabs I think that’s what I’m leaning towards too, that the more I look at it the less sure I am that it’s that great? But I also don’t want to end up seeing it in later SYS and regret not going for it, so I’m a bit torn 😩
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🤷🏽‍♀️ Someone bought extra tickets so I’m second. She can keep the dress I’m not that into it the Cinderella dress is prettier imo. I would of rightfully won but 🤷🏽‍♀️ Apparently the off theme doll wants it more
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @RachelLiebe in the future, the voting booth won’t hve the nighttime effect (it usually doesn’t). I can’t tell if what we’re seeing now in the TS screen is with the nighttime effect or without. either way, I don’t think it’s great now. Also, if the nighttime effect is pretty, you’ll never see that version of the dress in the voting booth 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Weird how dresses back to back had a glitch. I saw a few more like this too. Poor dolls, they didn't get the popular vote and I'm wondering if this is why. This one went up against a doll dressed in shorts and a bikini top. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈🙈🙈 The black dress is gorgeous btw. This glitch makes me think of a dress that Lil Kim wore many years ago. Her top was covered with little flower pasties.

I have never seen more of these glitches than I have this week! And all folks affected weren’t popular even though if the glitch wasn’t there they were def styled better!  It’s a shame - scores have been super low for a lot of dolls since the last update and now this 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Just submitted my 14th look and I kid you not, I clicked submit, clicked on rankings to check, exited the SYS panel but stayed in game, went back to collect the last earnable, clicked on the 14th look and bam! It said look finished with 44 votes.
    Something smells fishy about the scores, timing, ranking, voting booth and looks and has smelt fishy for a long time now.

Edit to clarify: the whole thing took less than 2 minutes, all my clicking was consecutive 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Any chance we could get the background for the nighttime outdoor view in a new home location? Maybe we could own our first castle since that's what the location seems to be. 

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    serenaa said:
    Dear 7lyyn and Ellie! If you are here; I understand that you want to win but you can't REALLY win with these outfits girls.. Please go to fashion/design courses with the money you bought tickets🤯
    Please don’t be rude why would you come on here and make fun of another person? Ticket buyers are annoying but you could have used any other words to express your frustration and you chose to go at someones looks. How would you feel if you came here to see other dolls and saw someone making fun of you? 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    oh? whyd the voting finish so fast so close to the end....
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited August 2020

My 14th look got 52 votes!!! I am #6 with 676 and #1 has exactly 700 so I could try to win the ticket... For those who read our comments to each other - @whatTrish isn't #1. If she was I wouldn't consider trying to be #1. I doubt I'll be able to stay awake until the end of the event though😄

*EDIT* I'm not going for it. I'll save my extra tickets and hopefully an amazing dress will come up at some point.
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @CassandraKate OMG! WE ARE TIED!😄💗
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    @jhabs that’s actually a really fair point, I hadn’t even realised I wouldn’t even see the effect in the voting booths so that vetos it. I don’t think the dress itself is pretty enough.
    Thank you for your advice, you’ve helped me come to my senses lol
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    edited August 2020
    For which sys themes could the TS dress be used for? I don’t think it would actually score that well but I’m curious as to how it dyes.. 
    edit: actually the more I look at the TS dress the more it looks like a sweet wrapper or Christmas cracker for me 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.