๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒƒ

Comments

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi all wishing you good luck..I have something I wanna say I was 1st almost the entire time with looks that fit the theme now and we almost finish I pushed down to 3rd by the ticket buyers I could use ticket of the tickets simon give us but that wouldn't work either they have sky rocket votes in the last hour and what makes it worse that only no.1 get the good stuff that's so not fair iam not against ticket buyers but at least we got the chance to win something nice should be available thats really sad
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i feel so dumb i dont think ive ever missed a ticket before. i have 3 extra tickets from last week but bc im literally in 13 bc of everyone using extra tickets im going to save them and just miss a look.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Are scores coming in for looks submitted now?ย 
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I thought I had missed a ticket but it turns out I just became late to it and got a new ticket within the last 20 minutes. So I used my apology ticket for nothing ๐Ÿคฆ

My last look is not too on theme cause of the colors but I'm loving it lol I'm already practicing for Halloween

And look #14 my mom made it
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Are scores coming in for looks submitted now?ย 

Yep I submitted one just now and it was done in 3 minutes
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I needed 43 points to tie in 5th for the lips.
    I got 42.
    Missed by ONE point. This is so disappointing ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”

Someone please tell me these lips don't look good on my doll so I won't be too sad. Lol

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @therealChar than you so much ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2020
    OMG!! SYS ends in 7 minutes and I somehow got first place (even though I only scored 39-48 per look) and even beat the TBs in my group!!! Hope I can secure this spot omg....
    ย 
    Edit: OMG!!! I'M FIRST!!!!ย ย  :oI wasn't even expecting to get first but I'm so so so thankful... Barely beat about 3 TBs in my TS group without using any extra tickets Simon gave us yet!ย  B) I'm sorry for all the dolls that had amazing looks but got bumped down... I just got lucky my TBs didn't submit any more last minute.. Hopefully my rank doesn't go down or something as they're calculating the final ranks ;-;
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Ended up in 6th place at the very last minute lol. Itโ€™s a good thing I donโ€™t really care for those lips.ย 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Got sniped at last two minutes and my last look didnโ€™t get more than 2 votes yet gets got 40 I was ahead by 60 and lost by thirty - so madย 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    just as i suspected, I got bumped out of 5th place to a doll who really wanted those lips, i guess, because they didn't submit too many looks. i don't even mind tho!ย 
    โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
    it's so annoying that these "sniper TBs" are probably going to become a regular thing. ๐Ÿ™„
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Iโ€™ve been first the whole sys, then some doll decided she deserved first. I decided she didnโ€™t ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m such a sucker for sparkly effects itโ€™s crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚ and so happy I decided the bloodbath for the ombrรฉ dress last week wasnโ€™t worth my time and saved my stack of tickets for this one.ย 
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @thesweetone oml I feel like I jinxed youin the beginning Iโ€™m sorry ย โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‘ please donโ€™t be sad the lips are def a smaller loss among other sys/ts and thereโ€™s also the available glitter lips that look better - in my opinion, at least.
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

I know it's not official yet but congrats to us! @Jessica_KKH 0๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ
    I think we could have been first if not for those tb, but nevertheless I'm happy.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I finished in number 5 so I hope whoever finished in 6th place didn't actually want the lips.
    Platform: Android

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    2nd half

Extremely happy and relieved I got the earnable dress w/ my last look, was worried Iโ€™d have to throw something else together.ย Ended up getting 8th.
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited August 2020
    @AmyMimi girl same lmao, but I only do it when ticket buying was already involved. If it was a chill grp, Iโ€™d love a fair โ€œfightโ€. I havenโ€™t had a ts without ticket buyers in over a year now ๐Ÿ™„ at least not one where the first prize was coveted.ย 
    @AmyMimi ily doll, you get a sniper pass ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Well I am devastated to the almost berge of crying, and note that I really hate crying. I just wasted an extra ticket for a miserable 40 on a look that got me +50 the first time I sent it. But I guess it do is my fault cause I hesitated too much when I should have send the tickets 10 mins before the end instead of 5, that way I probably would have sent the rest of Simon's tickets and would've gotten 1st. But I'm angrier at the fact GIu's system just probably assigned whatever scores they felt like and called it a day. Ugh cjfjdj I really hate losing, but more when I did have a chance at 1st.

I did lost to a TB, but she wasn't excesive and was very on theme! So it kinda is a well deserved 1st place after all, so congrats to the doll!
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    *me being a sniper*

same girl. sucks but itโ€™s the best strategy๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating.ย 
    clarizzo said:
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating.ย 
    Exactly. Youโ€™re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides itโ€™s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just arenโ€™t worth the hassle.ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I woke up 15 minutes before the event ends to submit one of Simon's extra tickets and beat out a tb, then she submitted another look as well and I submitted another one but it only got 5 votes before the event ended and I got the 2nd place again ๐Ÿคก Now during this time they are calculating votes I am in 1st place ๐Ÿคฉ 2 of Simon's tickets didn't go to waste!! I guess now I know how it feels to be a sniper tb but I received awful news today and this win was nice ๐Ÿ™ˆ

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I got 4th place ๐Ÿค—
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

Iโ€™ve seen these heels a million times & Iโ€™m obsessed! ๐Ÿ˜ Can anyone tell me where they are from?ย 
    Zย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.