Question on The Kollections

munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
edited August 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Hey dolls! Still a newbie here (idk for how long I’m going to say that hehehe) anyway...

I have a question about the kollection. I’m absolutely in love with this hair on my doll,

But I don’t want to spin just yet since I’m saving up for blackfriday and I don’t want to risk it if the kollection disappears next week 😭

Now my question: if you spin a kollection does the kollection stay in your kollections for the following weeks? Or do I have to wait for it to show up again? 

Edit: I still don’t know how kollections work and never spinned on in my time playing KKH, answers are much appreciated 💓

Comments

• Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Sadly you’d have to wait for it to show up again. The kollections will disappear no matter if you spun or not. 😔💔
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Sadly you’d have to wait for it to show up again. The kollections will disappear no matter if you spun or not. 😔💔
    That sucks 😭 do the things you win (I.e. dye, energy, k stars) at least get iliminated after you won them or do they reset when it shows up again? 🥺
    Oh yeah all that gets eliminated once you get it! 😉 it would absolutely suck otherwise hahah 🤯
    I really hope you get the hair! It looks absolutely beautiful on your doll 😻🥰😻
    Oh yeah all that gets eliminated once you get it! 😉 it would absolutely suck otherwise hahah 🤯
    Thank you for answering 💓 I’d hate it if the didn’t 😂 
    I really hope you get the hair! It looks absolutely beautiful on your doll 😻🥰😻
    Thank so much Adriana 💓