🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating. 
    ✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Experienced Member Registered Users 413 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating. 
    Exactly. You’re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides it’s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just aren’t worth the hassle. 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I woke up 15 minutes before the event ends to submit one of Simon's extra tickets and beat out a tb, then she submitted another look as well and I submitted another one but it only got 5 votes before the event ended and I got the 2nd place again 🤡 Now during this time they are calculating votes I am in 1st place 🤩 2 of Simon's tickets didn't go to waste!! I guess now I know how it feels to be a sniper tb but I received awful news today and this win was nice 🙈

.•°¤* 🍓 𝓲𝓞𝓢 ᴇᴜʀᴏᴘᴇᴀɴ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 🧚  *¤°•.
    #morewaystoearndiamonds #improveearnableitems #makekkhgreatagain
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I got 4th place 🤗
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

I’ve seen these heels a million times & I’m obsessed! 😍 Can anyone tell me where they are from? 
  • wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I got 2nd! First time ever so I am very happy plus the 1st place had amazing looks all weekend, well deserved! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @clarizzo Aawww ☺️😂 
    In my defence I was taking back my 1st place spot lol 
    iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I’ve seen these heels a million times & I’m obsessed! 😍 Can anyone tell me where they are from? 
    They are a FG!
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Junior Member Registered Users 146 Posts
    Can someone please show how the ts dress dyes?❤️
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,377 Posts
    The lips don't look bad on my doll but I think I like how they best with darker lip colors on the inside.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,643 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Exactly. You’re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides it’s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just aren’t worth the hassle. 
    Literally what happened to me - I spend money on this game and i feel stupid now- well they lost my cash . Just canceled my subscription and I don’t think I’ll be playing anymore it’s way too much to lose unfairly - 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    this is the first time I had to stay awake until 4 am just to make sure I’d get the dress 😂
    I knew I had to wait until the end because I knew that people were submitting their tickets in the last minutes; After submitting my last 2 looks, I’ve been able to pass the 1st place girl, but then in the last 5 minutes I saw a doll, who came out of nowhere jumping to the 2nd place, so I really had to use 2 of my saved tickets just to make sure I could get it 🙈
    now that I did it, I realized it wasn’t necessary but I really panicked 😅
    anyway, this dress is SO PRETTY 🥺😍🥺🥰

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 354 Posts

I came in 5th place, I don’t see my doll wearing these lips that often tbh. 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    That was hell but so worth it 💙🦋

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I tried so hard to get the earnable dress 😪. 

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    1st place this week this dress is just WOW im speechless 😍😍

Android doll 💙
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I came first! I didnt even had to use the tickets from simon. My good was super chill. I won with like 650 something votes. Excuse the glitch in the pic showing i came first. My game started glitching like crazy.

Player since May 2020
    Add me on game center- KingReyy7
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Just woke up and so happy saw the TS leaderboard that I’m the first.  My 9-14 looks. I’m happy at the last half of the competition all my looks reached 50 and 50something. So happy that this first SYS that I didn’t use extra tickets (well actually I use 1 extra because I missed my first free ticket). Other people group seems chill as well not too many drama or complaints.. To those who won congratulations dolls. To those who didn’t win hope you may get better SYS in the future. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Junior Member Registered Users 471 Posts

I took a break from KKH and the forum for a while but i think i’m coming back! i missed a ticket and missed out on the earnable dress which sucks but here’s my top look
    iOS platform
    iPhone 8
    A+++
    Let’s be friends on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.kkh.90
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 177 Posts
    cuter than i thought, probably won’t wear them a lot though cause i like my other lips. 

love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,295 Posts
    I actually like the lips! I just don’t wear purple lips often:/ but styling with these gorgeous dolls @KaylaJ @AliBryant @IzzaBee
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh