🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I got 2nd! First time ever so I am very happy plus the 1st place had amazing looks all weekend, well deserved! 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @clarizzo Aawww ☺️😂 
    In my defence I was taking back my 1st place spot lol 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I’ve seen these heels a million times & I’m obsessed! 😍 Can anyone tell me where they are from? 
    They are a FG!
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Can someone please show how the ts dress dyes?❤️
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The lips don't look bad on my doll but I think I like how they best with darker lip colors on the inside.
    Platform: Android

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating. 
    Exactly. You’re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides it’s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just aren’t worth the hassle. 
    Literally what happened to me - I spend money on this game and i feel stupid now- well they lost my cash . Just canceled my subscription and I don’t think I’ll be playing anymore it’s way too much to lose unfairly - 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    this is the first time I had to stay awake until 4 am just to make sure I’d get the dress 😂
    I knew I had to wait until the end because I knew that people were submitting their tickets in the last minutes; After submitting my last 2 looks, I’ve been able to pass the 1st place girl, but then in the last 5 minutes I saw a doll, who came out of nowhere jumping to the 2nd place, so I really had to use 2 of my saved tickets just to make sure I could get it 🙈
    now that I did it, I realized it wasn’t necessary but I really panicked 😅
    anyway, this dress is SO PRETTY 🥺😍🥺🥰

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I came in 5th place, I don’t see my doll wearing these lips that often tbh. 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    That was hell but so worth it 💙🦋

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I tried so hard to get the earnable dress 😪. 

• JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    1st place this week this dress is just WOW im speechless 😍😍

Android doll 💙
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I came first! I didnt even had to use the tickets from simon. My good was super chill. I won with like 650 something votes. Excuse the glitch in the pic showing i came first. My game started glitching like crazy.

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Just woke up and so happy saw the TS leaderboard that I’m the first.  My 9-14 looks. I’m happy at the last half of the competition all my looks reached 50 and 50something. So happy that this first SYS that I didn’t use extra tickets (well actually I use 1 extra because I missed my first free ticket). Other people group seems chill as well not too many drama or complaints.. To those who won congratulations dolls. To those who didn’t win hope you may get better SYS in the future. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

I took a break from KKH and the forum for a while but i think i’m coming back! i missed a ticket and missed out on the earnable dress which sucks but here’s my top look
    iOS platform
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    cuter than i thought, probably won’t wear them a lot though cause i like my other lips. 

that’s for amateurs
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I actually like the lips! I just don’t wear purple lips often:/ but styling with these gorgeous dolls @KaylaJ @AliBryant @IzzaBee
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Totally went in this excepting not to do well after a horrific 33 vote first look, but had a chill group and tied for first with a TB. First win in a while! A congrats to the now 2nd place girl who had some beautiful looks. ✨✨

• racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    TS dress dyed!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'll NEVER EVER AGAIN buy tickets, never! Because this happens and beware I only do this crazy thing once in a year and when I really really love the items so I'm not your average ticket buyer.
    That's crazy and so bugged: the app crashed in the last minute so I couldn't even submit another look, the other results weren't coming in so I didn't even have any idea about the result of my looks and if I may just have to submit another one.
    Well for me this was a total scam!
    Never ever again!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating. 
    Exactly. You’re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides it’s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just aren’t worth the hassle. 
    Literally what happened to me - I spend money on this game and i feel stupid now- well they lost my cash . Just canceled my subscription and I don’t think I’ll be playing anymore it’s way too much to lose unfairly - 
    I’m so sorry that happened to you, I know exactly how you feel. This is what I’ve been saying last week, sys is not necessarily a good business model, if you spend and still get nothing out of it, why spend again? I really wish they added a second way of getting the prize. If they don’t cap tickets, at least give the prize to the one with the highest average as well. But let’s face it, probably never gonna happen, clearly they’re busy finding new ways to add more cost to the game, like closet items for diamonds 💁🏻‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.