🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Is you a good witch, or just a bad bish?

(Yes my clown self spent that many k stars to get the hair)
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Got 5th place. I’m not even going to post a picture of the lips. They are not very flattering on my doll.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I won!!! I lucked out and even though there were some ticket buyers, I was able to pass them in 13 looks. My last 5 looks were all over 50, which never happens!!

me trying out the dress and lips. I wish the lips didn’t always have to have the black lipliner? It’s just not quite my thing... the shape is really pretty though...

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos this is truly incredible! Your doll looks like a goddess I’m shocked at the beautyyyy
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My looks: lowest, highest, favorite, and the 1st place dress! I’m so thankful for this forum’s endless inspiration ❤️ I honestly thought my group would have TBs, but there were none so I managed to get the dress!! 

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Barely squeaked in at fourth place and I’m not mad about it 😊 Honestly, I absolutely love the shape of these lips and am kind of bummed they’ve got that purple outline on them. Glu, any chance you’d maybe release these without the purple? Please? 🥺
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Ending up using 3 extra tickets as I have been so in love with the dress since I saw the spoiler. Honestly, I don’t like the TS lips that much and I don’t see that I will use the lips very often. But the dress...PERFECTTTTTT 🥰🥰🥰

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited August 2020
    iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Can someone who owns the couture kollection crown screenshot its location in the kloset and post it please?

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thank you @therealChar 💕
    iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

This whole SYS was a struggle. 9th place. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    These last few hours of this event is going to be hilarious and interesting, because you know a bunch of people still have Simon’s tickets, and you’re wondering if they’re going to use them to sneak up to first place to secure that gown at the last minute. It’s like equivalent to watching someone summon an Egyptian God card on Yugioh or something. A power move.
    Omg i remember having Exodious' left leg or something, wishing I'd get the rest of his cards and I never found a single one 😂
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2020
    This is the dress dyed. The opal dye and the twilight dye are the best imo.

(Edit for missed pink dye)
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m in love with these lips but I had a question, I like the eyeshadow in this kollection and I think it’ll go great with the eyes should I chase the bundle?
    agree - Yes
    like - No
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I watched TikTok till 9:05 and forgot about the SYS, so:

But I adore the earnable dress and necklace. The lips are not bad either. Congrats to all the winners and I hope everyone had fun ✨
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @mikaylachimo We look gorgeous!! Thanks so much for including me, and in such illustrious company too. I'm honored 💖
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I must admit that the earnables look more elegant on my doll. Giving the Icy Queen ❄️ Vibes kinda like. I like the TS dress and lips too but not as much as the earnables. I think the TS prize gives more dark mysterious kinda vibe which is not my doll’s vibe..
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Completely obsessed 😍

Gorgeous! The lips suits really well on your doll!! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @nougat oh, that's okay! Thank you for the support! 💜 I'm glad you got into the Top 5, but I think you deserved first - some other dolls had beautiful looks, but they were just a tiny bit repetitive. Yours, on the other hand, were perfect! ✨

My looks 11-14: 

To fellow dolls that didn't get the lips: I think these Kloset ones and this Kloset color are a pretty good match! (albeit not perfect) 

And lastly, earnable styling! ✨💙

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

I love how she looks with the lips on in dark shade, I love how pouty these lips are 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I was 1st until the very end, I was planning on using one Simon ticket but then the 2nd place used hers and since she had more votes than I, I would have to use two and I gave up. Honestly she had good looks! It was a very chill group, fair and fun!

But now that I saw the dress animated I kinda regret it lol hope the tickets help me get amazing things in the future.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I was so disappointed with my first look score but then ended up getting my best score ever! 687 total got me a 2nd place after a TBer. Here is my fave/top looks, worst, and how the new lips look on my doll. I wish they were always opened like that! 

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @LaraDeen Thank you! Your doll looks amazing in the TS prizes aswell ☺️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.