🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m so sad I didn’t get the dress...I was thinking to fight but glad I decided not to buy more tickets because that doll waited till end and submitted one more 🥺 I ended in 3rd place, but I’m seriously sad. Please Glu put a cap! Or make people to submit only a couple of extra tickets! 🥺

iOS player 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Here’s my highest, lowest, and a few favorites that I wished scored better lol. My scores were a little all over the place, especially in the beginning (the lowest one is look #1) 😩 but this theme was so fun 🖤🌙
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited August 2020

Was in 1st place all day today & yesterday. Over took a TB, and didnt feel the need to submit an extra ticket (the ones from Simon) but the doll in 2nd place submitted a look literally 30 seconds before it ended and won by 11 points 🤦🏻‍♀️  I didn’t even have enough time to react lmao 😭

I really liked the dress tooo im a sucker for sparkles and i thought this would be the one time i came in first for SYS 😭😭🤡🤡

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished in 5th place. Thought I wouldn't end in top five because of my scores and there were three ticket buyers but I squeezed in 😅. The lips are beautiful! They look weird on my doll when she's not smiling though

P. S. @kkh_clarice thanks for including me!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

💎
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I’m so sad I didn’t get the dress...I was thinking to fight but glad I decided not to buy more tickets because that doll waited till end and submitted one more 🥺 I ended in 3rd place, but I’m seriously sad. Please Glu put a cap! Or make people to submit only a couple of extra tickets! 🥺

Reading this really makes me sad as well.. Hope you have better SYS in the future, get in the chill group. I read (I forgot who posted) if you start SYS late you can avoid TB? Is this true? Is anybody can give opinion to this matter?
  • renatsrenats Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I don’t really know how to feel about the lips, it is not my usual type of look but maybe it’s just because i’m not used to it. Glad i got top 5, i’ve never bought or won any lips before ☺️
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    These looks are from yesterday. I may have spotted @kokokokonut

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Congrats to all dolls who got 1st place! The dress is gorgeous 💖✨

Ended in 2nd this weekend and I’m glad that there was no crazy tbs. 

Looks 1-14

I love the earnable dress, it’s beautiful ❤️

• CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

I think I'm loving it more than I think I would 🙊😍
    Which skin tone should I go guys? Need help.

Ps. Idk bout you guys but it's giving me an Angelina Jolie vibes
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Sweet I got first place! Love not having ticket buyers! 
    These lips are not horrible in the dark shade. I like them actually. 
    I am quite happy with the dress too.
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Lowest highest and a favourite, I just submitted the same gowns dyed lol, the VIP dress and hair were really good to me this SYS. Came 3rd behind 2 TB, I'm happy with the lips. I think they look quite nice with darker looks and are a good option to the glitter lips. 

Really wish Glu would fix this glitch, it's been happening ever since we got this dress and it's costing dolls votes. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Aw that’s absolutely precious 😍 You sound like a great momma, made my day!
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    It finally happened! It’s been a while since i ended up first

I’ve been first the entire weekend until today morning someone came 3rd out of nowhere so i was habing an eye out for that. Then i submitted my last ticket and this girl, me and the girl in 2nd place were all like 7 points away from each other. Sorry not sorry i submitted an extra ticket 3 mins before it ended and i’m so glad i did because girl in 2nd did too. I ended up winning by 3 points but the dress is soooo pretty 😍 i wish we could turn on night mode on the photobooth

Also, shout out to the girl in second place Ana Delicinha. If you’re here i want you to know you’ve been SERVING to us the whole weekend 🤩
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I passed the ticket buyer in my group by 6 points...then someone who wasn't even top ten passed me by 2 points in the last few minutes... I'm tired of trying.
    Looks 13 & 14 

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Ended up in 6th place at the very last minute lol. It’s a good thing I don’t really care for those lips. 
    @ElleOhElle I came on here to say the same thing happened to me. But #NoTSNoCareSquad 🤷🏻‍♀️😉
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I actually like the lips! I just don’t wear purple lips often:/ but styling with these gorgeous dolls @KaylaJ @AliBryant @IzzaBee

Thank you for including my doll! I have to admit, I loved this dress when I first saw it, I am such a sucker for starry things. I used 2 of Simon's tickets at the end to make sure

And the lips look gorg on you! My doll looks all

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    THIS DRESS ACTUALLY GLOWS LIKE A 3D LIGHTS! ANYONE WHO HAS IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK AM I RIGHT? 😯
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I accidentally knocked @kokokokonut off my friend list some months ago by accident and since Glu won’t let us add friends back, I miss seeing her on my list cause I’d love to get a picture with her doll since she is my inspiration for dying the dress purple 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I ended up coming in 12th place, which I knew would happen so I'm not at all upset. Well, my youngest daughter (about to turn 10 very soon) plays as well. So, she comes flipping through the house—yes, flipping lol she's head cheerleader— and this is our convo:

Jazzlyn: Mama, what place did you get? *while dancing*
    Me: 12th 🤷🏻‍♀️ Where did you place, love? *thinking it would be low too*
    Jazz: I beat you, I came in 2nd! *big grin* (she only lost 1st place by 15 points)
    Me: *mouth drops* 

At this point, I realized my daughter can dress her doll much better than I can. 😂😂😂 I check her game and she has gorgeous dresses and tells me how she got lucky while playing the kollections and choosing boxes. The best thing is that my babygirl plays because it's fun for her and she doesn't stress. If she gets dye or energy, she doesn't mind because she will use it in time and can replace 20 stars every day. That little moment made me realize I don't need to get aggravated while playing. Even though this SYS sucked for me, the smile on her face made it worth every second. 

Just wanted to share this with y'all. 
    Awww that’s so sweeeeet. I want a daughter too. Been married for 4 years but no baby yet. Now that I’m quit my job I try to focus to get pregnant. Wish me luck guys.
    Thanks for sharing this such a sweet story..
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    THE DRESS ANIMATION IS INSANE!!! I love the dress hate the lips. Glad I used a Simon ticket
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I can’t believe it! I had 0 ticket buyers and was able to win first with only my free tickets!!! I was prepared to use some of my saved ones to get the dress but i was in first for most of the weekend so this was refreshingly stress-free🤩 black is my favorite color so I really enjoyed the theme & I loved getting to use dark gowns!!!

I probably won’t use the lips that often but I like them a lot more than i expected if i’m being honest! this TS dress though🥺 the sparkle effect is AMAZING and i would’ve gladly used tickets to get it if needed. I reallyyy love the dress😍 all the prizes this weekend were phenomenal to say the least!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @ashleymedds those lips look INSANE on you- I love it <3
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited August 2020
    The glitter lips in black look really pretty with this gorgeous dress! 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Emme1216 thank you so much🥺💕💕
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.