🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

Comments

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Didn’t love the lips too much at first but I kinda made them work on my doll:)) they’re actually really pretty but I probably won’t use them too much 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    third place this weekend 😄🙏🏻

the TS lips look great in black w a darker eye look imo! i do wish the purple outline could change color tho, that would’ve been amazing 🙂

now to wait for the update!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    the earnables are giving me barbie and the magic of the pegasus vibes 11/10 i loved this event 

😍😍😍😍 slay my soulllll
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    lowest-highest-favorite looks for this sys. my average this sys was a 53 

was third but got bumped down to fourth, i decided not to use simons extra ticket since it wouldn’t have gotten me to first.

ts lips on my doll, i actually kind of like them in this deep purple color 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Those lips are sloppy gross, hugely injected.  And I love the moonlight thing but the dress looks more like a paper bag than a dress. Did anyone post inspo for anything?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @jhabs omg THIS. I’m glad I’m not the only one that feels this way. I think I’m going to have to take a break from the forum. It is certainly not a confidence booster. 
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @ashleymedds thank You So Much dearie! I just wanted to Show that animation of the this dress but I didn't knew how, but you MADE IT! YAY! So Just look at this animated dress It's Terrifying! Beauty! 😍😍😍😍😍
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Came in 1st after the girl I’ve been battling with stopped submitting lol. My average was 50 one of my best SYS so far and favorite themes surprisingly. The dress is even more gorgeous in game 😍
    I love the lips!! It’s nice to have some in game representation. This is the shape of my real life lips and it matches my doll perfectly, hopefully @GluAdmin @KalindaKing can copy these lips with different liner colors in the future. They fit better using the black, purple and darkest brown colors 
    edit:typo
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Scored 691 which is a personal best for me, but there were 5 TB so I didn’t get any prizes in 6th lol. I came to terms with it in the first day since they had started upping each other but I’m really proud with my scores. Lots of 50+ 

To memorialize it here’s my best worst (2nd lowest was 47) and fave (love the earnable so much!)
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Midnight Blue.. (nvm the twin moons 🤣🤣)

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @SamanaKKH your looks were 🤩 and you deserved 1st place imo! I was able to overtake my TB’s but the #1 tb submitted more looks and I dropped to 2nd place. I considered using the gifted tickets but didn’t want chance it since #1 would probably submit even more. Guess I’ll just have to wait a few years for the dress to come back around on the Throwback sys lol 😂. Here’s the low, high and 2 fave looks.

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Lia888 thank you doll 💗 i was a little disappointed i didn’t get first but I’m glad to have at least gotten top 5 😊  
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Looks 9 -15 ! The last one isn't one of my looks but a cute glitch I want to share, unfortunately I don't have this aura. 

Also I'm super glad I used one of Simon's extra tickets, otherwise I would have dropped out of top 5 by 3 points. Anyway here are the lips, I'm loving them! 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    to me personally they are pretty much identical, but the sizes differ. not sure if this has been mentioned yet

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I’ve missed 2 tickets so that’s actually great!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I can not believe it!! 
    I did not expect to be the first place,but I like the dress so I am very happy!!!

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i was so tempted to use one of simons tickets, but didnt and still ended up first 🥰

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I got first place! This is the first time ive been in a TS group without ticket buyers in a g e s 
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    @saumyadhingra couple SYSs back there was a glitch and as a compensation we got 3 free tickets and many of us saved them until we would LOVE the items.
    Omg yes I remember I used them all and came in at first place that sys😂
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

I know it's not official yet but congrats to us! @Jessica_KKH 0🎉🎉🥳
    I think we could have been first if not for those tb, but nevertheless I'm happy.
    Me too!💗
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    the earnables are giving me barbie and the magic of the pegasus vibes 11/10 i loved this event 

My jaw literally dropped omg?? This is incredibly beautiful and magical, I'm in awe. You're so talented and never fail to surprise us! Thank you for your edits!!! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Rikk thank you so much for your recommendation!! I have a few ideas now haha 😅😊 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Simon’s tickets went down this weekend 😄
    Also thanks @AmyMimi for the inspiration ✨

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I had a group without any ticket buyers this time and I finished 1st after long time! It was quite tight between me and the doll who finished second so I was not sure if I win. The lips are nice but don’t suit my doll at all but the dress are cute! ❤️

iOs player 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited August 2020

I envy those dolls who got first place and chill groups this week, nonetheless congratulations to yall! I wanted to use the free simon tickets unfortunately the first place doll on my group is 300 pts ahead. At least the earnables are gorgeous 😊

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @kikikhadds your doll looks gorgeous with those lips!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I won!! Didn’t think I’d get so easy a group, especially since everyone seemed to love the dress! These are my lowest, highest and favourite looks

Honestly never thought I’d ever actually come first in a sys 🥴
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Yay ! I had to submit one of Simon’s tickets to pass the only TB in our group. 

I’m not sure I like the lips, but I like the two dresses we got 😍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I ended up in third place! I did not think I would like the lips om my doll but now that I have changed the color I really like them!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I just barely missed 1st place again this week. I ended up using one Simon ticket to get to the last earnable bc I started late. I would have used my other Simon tickets to win, but It's tricky since SYS ends at 3am here and strategically it just doesn't work out well 🤪

But my first place this week was insanely gorgeous and dressed beautifully so I'm not even mad she won, sad to miss out on the dress though. But the earnable dress this week is gorgeous 😍

I love the lips and they even look good smiling! I hope soon we'll have the option to customize all of the lips bc I'd use these often if not for the attached lip liner. 

Have a great week everyone!

- Emmy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.