KK:H Weekday TB Event 8/10/20 - Tapping & Waiting for the Update!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

That banner means it's time to start the thread for the WeekDay ThrowBack Event!   Oh. There's the hotline.  Better get that.   

Hello?

Sure Thing Kim.  Dolls, the event we're waiting for here, is the usual

Weekday TB Event.
Starts Monday, 8/10 @ 5am Eastern
Ends Thursday, 8/13 @ 10pm Eastern.
600 pts wins the TB box, with other prize boxes along the way!

(For the past 3 weeks some of us had a trial SYS for SYS TB prizes.  That trial has ended and Glu will hopefully be putting together a refined event like this for all of us soon!)
But hey, you know what's better than a trial for some of us?  An Update for all of us.
And while we're tapping our way to a fabulous TB prize, we'll be anticipating our 'coming soon' Update, the fab v11.12
So our coming week brings a lot to be excited for.And right now, I'd like to get Kim in here, start the thread and open it for our posting pleasure.  Hey Kim, You around?

Ok Kim, we'll wait for the update with you, but don't forget to start tapping tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. Eastern.   it's a Weekday Throwback Event, not a Weekday SYS - TB!  Let's All win prizes!

And Good Luck in the SYS that Ends tonight! <3
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    May we all get lucky with our picks this Weekday Event 🍀🍀🍀
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    didn’t do the throwback event last week so I can’t wait to go back to being disappointed by crappy boxes this week😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    also can I just say how absolutely THRILLED I am to get a break from the TB SYS. I am grateful to have been picked to test it but at the same time it was extremely exhausting, disappointing and stressful so I for one am glad to only worry about TB boxes this week😌
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hopefully, this week will be good since I had a bad weekend.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    What event is it this weekend?
  • Cheryl33Cheryl33 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     <3 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I think it’s a professional one 🤔
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I can't wait for the update to arrive!!
    Blessings for this week beautiful girls💗🤗
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    munimuni said:
    I think it’s a professional one 🤔
    Effectively @munimuni
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Can’t wait 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Can’t wait for the update! Hopefully Glu listened to our requests and made the update somewhat magical lol 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Good luck dolls! 
    Also, is anyone going to wait for the update to open the boxes? I'm thinking of postponing opening them until the update drops, just in case they somehow acknowledged us
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • xoxoguccimainexoxoguccimaine Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @Unwinter that sounds like a really good idea tbh! i might just do that if i can control the urge to open a box 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Waiting for the update!!
    Hope glu finally decided to give back the 20 videos a day *cough cough * @KalindaKing also awaiting  to see your response for the other issues
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Came here to tell you that I won’t be present on here as I’m mourning the loss of my father, who died in a motorcycle accident on friday, I’m still playing the game as a distraction and I still can’t believe it really happened, my father was 63 and he was always a careful driver, we were suppose to visit Turin together the past weekend, he left of Friday while me and my mom would have take the train on Saturday but it didn’t went that way, the only consolation is that he didn’t suffer... I love being on this forum so I wanted to let you know what happening, I’ll probably still reading you and I’ll be back when I’m ready. 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh @AmandaMKkh... I'm lost for words.. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through. All I can say is I wish you and your family all the strength in the world and send you a huge virtual hug.
    xx
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @AmandaMKkhOh my goodness. I am so very sorry for you Amanda🥺. It’s a very hard and difficult loss, i cannot imagine what you and your family will be suffering. I send a lot of love and strength to you and your family.❤️🖤
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Amanda, I'm so sorry! ❤️
    I send a tremendous amount of love, strength and healing energy to you and your family. We're all by your side always and just know you have our 100% support. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh so sorry to hear that, many hugs for you and your family

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I’m so sorry, I can’t imagine your pain. Just know that if you need to talk, you can always PM me. I don’t know if you believe in that kind of stuff but I’m sure your dad is watching and protecting you ❤️ I’m sending lots of strength and love to you and your family
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh so sorry for your loss 😢 take as much time as you need to recover and don’t forget that the forum is here whenever you need your time to relax, but until then stay strong for yourself and your family ❤️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I am so very sorry for your loss, such heartbreaking news. I really wish you and your family well in this difficult time and just know that everyone is here for you ❤️ sending so much love and support your way
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Yellow Dye on my 1st Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Came here to tell you that I won’t be present on here as I’m mourning the loss of my father, who died in a motorcycle accident on friday, I’m still playing the game as a distraction and I still can’t believe it really happened, my father was 63 and he was always a careful driver, we were suppose to visit Turin together the past weekend, he left of Friday while me and my mom would have take the train on Saturday but it didn’t went that way, the only consolation is that he didn’t suffer... I love being on this forum so I wanted to let you know what happening, I’ll probably still reading  

I am so sorry for your loss... sending love and support to you and your family ❤️
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I’m so sorry for your loss, I have no words 💔 Sending virtual hugs ❤️
    didn’t do the throwback event last week so I can’t wait to go back to being disappointed by crappy boxes this week😍

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh i’m so sorry for your loss, I wish you and your family all the best 🤍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

First box. Glad it wasn’t dye, which I’ve gotten in my two black boxes for 3 weeks now. 
    Also, is there a way to see how many box items you have left? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    emmaisson said:

First box. Glad it wasn’t dye, which I’ve gotten in my two black boxes for 3 weeks now. 
    Also, is there a way to see how many box items you have left? 
    You need to scroll all the way down in your Kloset, and there will be items from both Black and Gold boxes you've yet to collect 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.