🗳️🔮 SYS: 8/6/20 Midnight Magic 🔮🌃

1414243444547Next

Comments

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Yay!! I think this was the chillest group EVER! Hope all the dolls who weren’t first this SYS will be as lucky as me next week, sending positive vibes 🍀
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I got the dress 💕 after being knocked down from 1st by a doll who wasn’t even in top 5, I knew I had to tactical about it so I submitted 2 of simons tickets in the last 15 minutes. No regrets honestly, I love the dress 😍 I don’t have the Cinderella dress so to me this one was worth it 😊 

It’s also been great seeing so many of you guys wearing the butterfly crown/gold headband hybrid ! 😊💕 it’s such a lovely look, definitely a favourite trick.

Lowest, Highest, Favourite (I had so many favourites tbh)

(Please give us a nighttime background that isn’t a graveyard, we need one !)
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I'd like to say thank you to the two dolls in my group who submitted extra tickets on the first day but continued to submit casual/swimwear looks so I was able to overtake them. This win is for you! 🏆
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Disappointed I missed out on ts dress by 1 Simon ticket, but I actually really love the lips and how we can change inside color. And thanks @kokokokonut for advice, holding off on makeup as I'm happy with my doll RN

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

I’m so annoyed I missed out on the dress because I forgot to submit my last look 😭 I came 9th overall and could maybe have scraped 5th if I had 14 looks but I wasn’t too fussed about the lips so I’m not mad about that, just really annoyed that I was guaranteed the gorgeous dress. Oh well, at least I’ll never do it again now  
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    my highest, lowest and favourite! im pretty glad this week went fairly well and i only got one look below 40 after the mess of the last few syses lol

ended 3rd! love the lips hehe but ngl im looking forward to when glu lets us use neutral colours in glam lips like theyre doing for the eyeshadows

iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Ended up 2nd and honestly I only care about the stars lol the lips are cute but I think they look weird on my doll 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    This SYS went pretty amazing to me! And i came in 1st place on my TS group!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Hey Glu enjoy my 10€ which are my last money to this game and buy some burgers, while I'll do some shopping irl  <3 
    At least if I spent money I'm sure I'll get clothes and I don't have any bugs! ;)

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Finished 5th because I used up an extra ticket to get the earnable dress... Got the lips, which I probably will never use (maybe if we get a goth themed SYS lol)
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Yay!! I think this was the chillest group EVER! Hope all the dolls who weren’t first this SYS will be as lucky as me next week, sending positive vibes 🍀
    What time did you start this SYS??
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I was planning to chase the dress but there were two dolls that really really wanted the dress, the one that won had over 1300 points. I’m fine without it 😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    viola said:
    beabeabea said:
    What time did you start this SYS??
    I wanna know too. I've always been grouped with tb so I never got the chance to be first tbh.
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    I came in 5th place, which I'm perfectly fine with. One TB in our group had been first from the beginning, I think she would post many looks and only check in once a day. That didn't go well for her, though - close to the end another ticket buyer jumped out of nowhere with almost 1200 points🤷‍♀️ such a waste of money for both of them.
    Here's how I styled the earnables and the lips (the kinda grew on me, I use them will the black lipcolor):

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

These are my favorite looks. Thank you, Glu, for this theme, it has truly been refreshing to finally use some grungy-witchy looks I otherwise could never post in SYS. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I started late and missed 3 tickets but I ended up with a pretty chill group! I had 1 triple threat buyer at the beginning but she must’ve stopped submitting looks towards the end because she went from 2nd to 10th. I ended up using 2 of the Simon tickets to reach the earnable dress and I submitted 13 looks overall! Super happy to win 1st 😍😍 ignore my energy, I’ve been hoarding it lol

Looks 1-13!
    The animation on the dress is STUNNING and I actually really love the lips
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Sil5678 said:
    Hey Glu enjoy my 10€ which are my last money to this game and buy some burgers, while I'll do some shopping irl  <3 
    At least if I spent money I'm sure I'll get clothes and I don't have any bugs! ;)

Also ending my time as paid user after hearing diamond nonsense of update. Only way you can redeem is MASSIVE overhaul in diamond earning 
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    I spent way too long figuring out how to make a screen recording on my iPad and convert it to a GIF for you guys... so appreciate my efforts (or my incompetence lmao) please haha, here's the sparkle effect

THANK YOU for making this because pictures of the dress don’t do it justice😍 i’m absolutely obsessed with it!!!!!! really hope we get a nighttime SYS again soon so I can use the dress for that🤩
    @ashleymedds I'm glad people seem happy to see it! Makes me feel far less foolish for spending so much time trying to figure it out haha
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm kinda frustrated because I had to submit an additional ticket from Simon. I had 571 points and I would have missed the gorgeous earnable dress from 4 points. Not really worth the ticket but I had to get it.

This is why I think Glu has to implement the 3 tickets stacking. People have life outside the game, let us stack 3 tickets please! 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    livyx said:
    @kikikhadds your doll looks gorgeous with those lips!
    tysm doll! 💜
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Well, that was unexpected. I had 5 ticketbuyers from the get-go and was pissed the prizes were going to get taken away from me again but one of them stopped submitting during the weekend and I managed to catch up. She submitted 2 extra looks in the end but I still passed her and got 5th place with my free looks. The lips looked a bit big on me in the preview but I liked the shape and the color for a more vampy look, so I’m glad I got them! Of course, I would have liked the dress even more, especially since, like most of the time, I would have been 1st if ranking was based on averages (#1, #2 and #3 would have respectively been #7, #5 and #8, so great job again, Glu, on rewarding the truly deserving ones).

After several weeks of scores lower than what I normally get, they looked more normal this week. It was actually really good at some point, I even got my first 59, but then they dropped down before picking up again.

So here are my looks and my doll with her prizes in a more spooky setting!

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Does anyone know how often the sys events happen? It seemed for awhile it was one after another and now they are over. How does it usually work?
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @rach89 currently, there is one SYS per week: the next one will take place on Thursday 13 at 3PM EST until Sunday 16 9PM EST. There was a beta version of weekday SYS going on for the last 3 weeks on Mondays, but it won't be held this week and we aren't sure when it's going to be available for all of the players - keep an eye on the forum to see!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    we look like greek goddesses 🤍🏛

@dpeters @moonlights @FarahxKKH
    omg we look gorgeous❤!!!!
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    livyx said:
    @rach89 currently, there is one SYS per week: the next one will take place on Thursday 13 at 3PM EST until Sunday 16 9PM EST. There was a beta version of weekday SYS going on for the last 3 weeks on Mondays, but it won't be held this week and we aren't sure when it's going to be available for all of the players - keep an eye on the forum to see!
    Oh wow that’s interesting! Thank you for letting me know! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys looks. Blue gave me average scores but that navy blue though was more of like icing in the cake to me 😉 

Won 1st place🥇🥳. I was competing with a basic tb. I didnt felt like I had much of a competition though 💁🏾‍♀️I was able to surpass her when she stopped submitting looks for the past couple of hrs. So it's a win-win situation for me.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Finally did it 🥳
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i have no issue with ticket buying because i buy the triple threat every other week or so. it's the dolls who are nowhere near top 5 that buy an incredible amount of tickets at the last minute in order to overtake 1st place who bother me. many of these dolls aren't even on theme half the time. it's frustrating. 
    Exactly. You’re getting your hopes up the whole event and doing well, and all of a sudden some basic doll decides it’s hers. Happened to me some sys, that girl literally spammed like 50 tickets. Still mad at myself for being stupid and tried to retake my place, some fights just aren’t worth the hassle. 
    Literally what happened to me - I spend money on this game and i feel stupid now- well they lost my cash . Just canceled my subscription and I don’t think I’ll be playing anymore it’s way too much to lose unfairly - 
    I’m so sorry that happened to you, I k ow exactly how you feel. This is what I’ve been saying last week, sys is not necessarily a good business model, if you spend and still get nothing out of it, why spend again? I really wish they added a second way of getting the prize. If they don’t cap tickets, they could give the prize to the person with most points and also to the one with the highest average. That way you can either win by style or by spamming looks 🤷🏻‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.