๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H Weekend Event 8/7/20 - Shop Till You Drop in this VIP Weekend! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ›๏ธ

191011121315Next

Comments

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I really wanted the dress or highlighter but I gave up after three tries. I'm not mad about the shoes but please tell me there aren't anymore of this dress. I already have it in two other colors.

I also spent an unhealthy amount of time getting enough stars to get the dress. I didn't have enough money to just buy the stars so between SYS voting booth, videos, and offers I was able to get it ๐Ÿ™Œ.

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I really wanted the dress or highlighter but I gave up after three tries. I'm not mad about the shoes but please tell me there aren't anymore of this dress. I already have it in two other colors.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but wanted you to know there are more colors of it ๐Ÿ˜“ I have it in 5 colors (purple tan red blue white) and idk if I have them all. Didnโ€™t wanT you to find out through another GB chase lol
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but wanted you to know there are more colors of it ๐Ÿ˜“ I have it in 5 colors (purple tan red blue white) and idk if I have them all. Didnโ€™t wanT you to find out through another GB chase lol
    Every time I think I'm done getting the same piece of clothing just in a different color there's more ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. Thanks for the heads up lol.ย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    the different colors dye differently. Purple dye on the tan comes out darker than the purple on the white/blu piece. ย So if you like the piece, all the different colors are great, if you donโ€™t the dye could be hit or miss for you. ย . ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Every time I think I'm done getting the same piece of clothing just in a different color there's more ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. Thanks for the heads up lol.ย 

If you scroll to the bottom of each section under โ€˜shopโ€™ you can see what you still have to go!