🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I can't wait to be disappointed 
    @princessprecious The anticipation's killing me
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2020
    If there's no new way to get diamonds, I vote petition thread 
    Have you seen the petition to eliminate the $4000 GiftBox  prize? You are welcome to start one, but that’s an opening post, and then about 5 years of player ‘signing’  their names to it.  We still have thst prize box.    and players are still signing.  
    Re the update and diamond issues rather than speculate, let’s ‘visualize’ the update coming soon, and then we can see what it’s all about.  
    4 weeks to labor dat, then after that it’s Kim’s Birthday Update,,...I’m already saying buy bye summer, bring on the Fall.. lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Is there a banner or announcement for it yet?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I don't want to assume we won't get a better way of earning diamonds before we actually get an update but I prefer a better way than having to do three long gigs to just get 12 diamonds. And that only happened when there were kollections but I rather use diamonds getting a hairstyle, aura or clothes because then I know I'll get what I was using diamonds for. 
    Platform: Android

Instead of starting a petition should we just start spamming support with a list of what we want until they get the memo? Lol Because they clearly ignore the forum's petitions and existance 🤡 jk jk unless... 👀💀
    Maybe we should just passive aggressively praise every little thing ...guessing they only listen to positive feedback 😆
    1) @SisSnappedLikeThanos your profile pic is...

2) Communities are about coming together and supporting each other. The fact that we've done that through the good, bad, and now the ugly (greed) is also...

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @dpeters as a paying player, I agree with you. I also agree with @SashaCat - you summarized my reasonings better than I ever could!
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    will the update come out today?
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    What about the throwback boxes? 
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Can i ask a question to you all?? Im not trying to be bitchy or rude or anything BUT why do you keep complaining about how awfull Glu is being yet you all still give them money buy buying kstars, diamonds, fashion goals and etc?? 🤔🤔
    I spend on things that are affordable but I'm not gunna spend a ton of money either lol. If I want it I'll buy it 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2020
    beba13 said:
    Can i ask a question to you all?? Im not trying to be bitchy or rude or anything BUT why do you keep complaining about how awfull Glu is being yet you all still give them money buy buying kstars, diamonds, fashion goals and etc?? 🤔🤔
    That is the best point to start with. They would change a lot of things IF people stopped giving them money until some changes are made... 
    and don't worry, if that makes you b****y or what ever than there is a lot of us thinking the same 
    I mean sometimes when i give out my opinion on something here on the forum, alot of people can call me bitchy, rude or even anoying so thats why i most of the times shut up and swalow things up, but when others complain or give their opinions, is totally fine! That is something i dont get TBH 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I never give them money because I can't afford anything on the game but I never complain either. I feel like I can't complain about their work if I'm not paying for it but people who spends their money should complain and not hand their money like it's nothing.
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Just because we are not satisfied with some parts of the game doesn’t mean we have to cut off everything else. We are also paying for what makes sense. Like fashion goals r such a great deal, but diamonds? Nope.