🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    My point was I believe honest discussion as you're doing, means more than names on a post like ditto marks. A petition is great in some circumstances, but i have seen more Glu response when its disscussion, not a show of hands. 
    So I'm not saying you  can't make a petition. I'm just saying discussion means more.
    But what really confuses me. All the pre-update complaints.   If I m  pre-disposed to dislike something, I'll dislike it.  I hope everyone finds something they like in the update.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ill post this anyway, even tough i wouldnt be surprised if i get tons of hate for just saying my feelings/opinions BUT if someone in here has stuff to complain its me AKA the sole Facebook KKH player here on the forum 👀
    Like i could number all the flaws we Facebook KKH players have, but i dont because i love KKH, and i have to embrace it the way it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I bet some of yall wouldnt survive playing KKH on Facebook for as long as i have, with no vids for Kstars, no working photobooth and always saving Kstars and Diamonds for MONTHS to finally buy something u like!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I personally haven't bought anything yet because of the whole cutting my videos down to 10 issue but here's the thing: if I were to buy something I'd only buy that one FG I really really like and that would be it. Glu doesn't listen to our complaints and the HUNDREDS solutions we've given. They have the forum and they have the surveys. If everyone is telling you that you're wrong and you won't listen, it's no longer our fault. Ergo, if I want to give them my money, I'd only do it on that one FG because I really really want it, not to support them.
    In short, my patience is running thin with this game and the resurfacing issues, and I've only been playing for less than a year. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    edited August 2020
    lalana said:
    I see a lot of free players downplay their comments saying that they don't financially support Glu and thank those that do, but I wanted to point out that free players do support them financially by watching the ads that pop up. The company is getting ad revenue every time you sit through an ad, so you don't need to underplay things. We all support them financially by opening the game, so everyone's feedback and concerns are valid and important :)
    Im a free player and Facebook dosent have vids for Kstars 💁‍♀️
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Hi everyone. Been a silent lurker for a while, but couldn’t help but write in support of everyone who’s complained about the unfair diamond policy. 
     Used to pay for things in this game (FG, Diamond packs, Gold VIP), but I think it’s time for me to take time off in-app purchases. Kinda hope that I’ll have enough willpower to not buy anything at least for a couple of months. 
    As for the update, I’m always excited about new clothes, but this time I’m afraid of getting my hopes up.
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    I don't think I've ever seen this much complaints about one particular thing in an update thread 👀 I'll be disappointed if they still go ahead with the diamond kloset thing
    And the update hasn’t even come out yet!
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    lalana said:
    I see a lot of free players downplay their comments saying that they don't financially support Glu and thank those that do, but I wanted to point out that free players do support them financially by watching the ads that pop up. The company is getting ad revenue every time you sit through an ad, so you don't need to underplay things. We all support them financially by opening the game, so everyone's feedback and concerns are valid and important :)
    Thank you for saying it! I think exactly the same but I was too afraid to say it.
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I hope it's running (late) and keeps running away from us
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Everyone's opinion is valued.  As long as you are respectful to people, your opinions are welcome.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited August 2020
    lalana said:
    Thank you for saying it! I think exactly the same but I was too afraid to say it.
    COULDNT AGREE MORE!!! I'm sorry,but that is just how it works. Also there is a lot of ways to LISTEN AND RESPOND to players request AND STILL EARN A LOT!!! I played games that i payed for but the relationship the game makers have  with their players is far better than GLU ever had.so i'm sorry but i wont pay a cent here till i see that they listen or at least address things no mater if its to say "no we wouldnt do that". That is proper work. 
    The minute i see some change in the customer service i will be glad to put my money in their hands. That is mostly the main reason i even joined the forum, to see how they work with their customer, how they are acting towards them because i wanted to pay for some aspects. But i sure am happy i didnt. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    lalana said:
    Ohh thank you, I didn't know that❤
    edited August 2020
    They have revenues even from the times the game just gets mentioned on internet,especially when we talk about social networks these days. Unfortunately my fiance works in the gaming industry so i do know a bit about how it works. And that is what bothers me. It's truly a shame because this game would be just better and the amount of exposure and earnings they would get would be even bigger. That just called consideration!!! 
    @LovelyEmma so everyone's complaints are valid when it comes to game play.  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    beba13 said:
    They have revenues even from the times the game just gets mentioned on internet,especially when we talk about social networks these days. Unfortunately my fiance works in the gaming industry so i do know a bit about how it works. And that is what bothers me. It's truly a shame because this game would be just better and the amount of exposure and earnings they would get would be even bigger. That just called consideration!!! 
    But arent my complaints vaild to?? Because aparently they arent cuz its me being "anoying" 🤷🏻‍♀️
    beba13 said:
    But arent my complaints vaild to?? Because aparently they arent cuz its me being "anoying" 🤷🏻‍♀️
    That is unfortunately the down side of this forum. It's not like we are acting like all opinions matter. Another reason why i also stay silent on a lot of things here... we still havent learned that if we dont agree one something it doesnt make it invalid or not for this forum. Even IF we find it annoying or anything else... so i'm with you on this. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:
    That is unfortunately the down side of this forum. It's not like we are acting like all opinions matter. Another reason why i also stay silent on a lot of things here... we still havent learned that if we dont agree one something it doesnt make it invalid or not for this forum. Even IF we find it annoying or anything else... so i'm with you on this. 
    Yea, thats why i try to be as silent as i can to! Specially being on the minority of the KKH platforms, it dosent help at all, but sometimes i just have to say something 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Anyone knows what are the new features in the new update? And I can’t understand why is everyone mad? 
    Rxghida_ said:
    Anyone knows what are the new features in the new update? And I can’t understand why is everyone mad? 
    Kalinda said there would be some Diamond itens on the Kloset that will be helpfull for the upcoming SYS's!
    edited August 2020
    Rxghida_ said:
    The thing that spilled the glass is the new feature announced that will be implemented  is having new "SYS help items" sold in kloset for DIAMONDS without a proper way to earn them other than buying or proper luck most of the time. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    The new feature that everyone is mad about is that instead of gifting us small handheld items/jewelry that match the SYS theme in order to help out with outfits, those sorts of items will now be available in the kloset each week to buy with diamonds. (as far as we know there are still no additional ways to earn diamonds and also the items will be as expensive as the items in the get this look feature which is why people are unhappy).

The main other new feature is that we will be able to customize more lips and eyes in the kloset with different shades of eyeshadow and lip color, but I dont think anyone is mad about that haha.