๐ŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun ๐Ÿ‘—๐ŸŽ†

Comments

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I believe we will have a diner too.ย 
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I think usually we hear from @KalindaKing by now if the update will be coming on Monday, so maybe it's not coming until later in the week like what happened for Android last month?ย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Some of the comments I see are making me wonder if I should take a break from the forum. And I don't mean when people have completely valid complaints, and those complaints matter whether you can pay for things in the game or not. We're in the middle of the pandemic and not everyone has income they can afford to spare on the game.ย 
    Platform: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    If yall dont bring the puppy, kitten and disney gifs Kalinda wont show up :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we at least get a confirmation on when the update is coming? Usually you already at least gave us some info at this time. Still hoping we get what we are asking for in this update, even tho it wasn't mentioned by you. (Earning more diamonds, the free Kollection...)
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    The update won't be released today. It's coming later this week and I'll let you know when to check the app store!
    excited keeping up with the kardashians GIF by E
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I mean if the update wont come today, it has to come tomorow or Wednesday, so it can come before Thursday's SYS right??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The update won't be released today. It's coming later this week and I'll let you know when to check the app store!
    Well, thank you anyways.
  • jeanine_cormierjeanine_cormier Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I think so LovelyEmma, because it has to be before sys. ย Unless they do it early Thursday.
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    At the end of the week? Will we not have SyS this week?

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    umutgulme said:
    I feel like Glu has started to be become lazy. Most of the items we see on the game is so badly made and they barely do them good and the good ones we see are usually to grap any money you have on your wallet. In my opinion Glu needs new graphic designers asap or a new team for it, considering other games doing pretty good with a big team and constantly feeding their player with mass amounts of clothes adds more to it's needs. I no longer plan on buying anything for this game ,unless they will consider their actions of sucking off of our wallets and making abroad players go broke by selling a fashion goal for 70TL ( This amount of money is equal to 2 meals at a mid-high end restaurant). I'm saying this with anger and dissapointment but there hasn't been a slightest update for what we asked for besides the ones we got after forcing them. Where is the updated throwback boxes we ask on a daily basis or more facial features or the way we cry for diamonds to be easier to earn. With a big urge @KalindaKing I force you to push the team to meet our expectations cause with these new updates potential customers are pretty eager to flee away to other platforms.
    I second this as another Turkish player. If glu adjusted the prices for some other not-very-first-world countries there would be more players spending. (Well, I obviously spent a lot even tho I am Turkish but my dad and mom are both plastic surgeons so that doesn't count.) On top of that, American and European players would probably spend even more with cheaper prices.

And yeah, I am still bitter about this update even tho glu made my suggestion come to life๐Ÿ˜‚
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts

Chiiiiile lemme go open those tb boxesย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Can someone explain to me comeback quest? I was third and lose one friend , then my current ranking is second. Comeback pop on screen I press tell me more and just to press button it dissapierd. Will it come again, or what? Sorry for some mistake in writing..ย 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Tonysgirl it should be a button on top right where it shows your rank
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    1) Definetly not complaining that it's late if it means Glu is making positive changes from what they were about to give us that are more in-line with what we've been asking for
    +Mentioning this because I've been one of the complainers about this diamond Kloset thing so in my opinion I shouldn't complain about the update then again that the update is late...at least if they're using the time to fix what we complained about (just my opinion towards myself, obviously express any of your feelings as you see fit)
    +If they're postponing just to punish that's a different story but no way to know since we don't have list of before and after complaints of what was in update except what was teased

+On this note would totally ignore Glu adding a diamond business if they hadn't already and then passing it off like it was in the update the whole time, I just want some show of consideration whether it's change the currency of these new things from diamond to kstars/Kash or better ways to earn diamonds

In other words, I'm going to patiently wait and hope Glu has been listening to recent concerns since announcement

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    thank you for letting us knowย  :)
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ