🎆 KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun 👗🎆

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    KKHLucy said:
    I may get hate for this but I honestly don’t care I barely come here lately. I get it we all wanted the update today but things come up and it couldn’t be released. There’s nowhere that it states that the updates come out Mondays. We have become so spoiled that we come in here and basically attack other members and moderators. I just don’t get it. Imagine you’re at work and you get hate all day long, that’s what Kalinda goes through and even Koko. Like no you guys clearly need to reevaluate your life before acting like this. Have some respect for one another 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    If I get banned for speaking this truth I’m all good 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Girl thats not why we r complaining. Have u read the earlier announcements about new diamonds items? We r just mad that diamonds r so rare to collect but we r getting a lot of diamonds related items
    No we are just complaining about the game play and new introductions  not the update :)
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    I may get hate for this but I honestly don’t care I barely come here lately. I get it we all wanted the update today but things come up and it couldn’t be released. There’s nowhere that it states that the updates come out Mondays. We have become so spoiled that we come in here and basically attack other members and moderators. I just don’t get it. Imagine you’re at work and you get hate all day long, that’s what Kalinda goes through and even Koko. Like no you guys clearly need to reevaluate your life before acting like this. Have some respect for one another 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    If I get banned for speaking this truth I’m all good 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I agree with you 100 percent. And this goes way beyond today’s thread about the update. 
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Victorian said:
    umutgulme said:
    I feel like Glu has started to be become lazy. Most of the items we see on the game is so badly made and they barely do them good and the good ones we see are usually to grap any money you have on your wallet. In my opinion Glu needs new graphic designers asap or a new team for it, considering other games doing pretty good with a big team and constantly feeding their player with mass amounts of clothes adds more to it's needs. I no longer plan on buying anything for this game ,unless they will consider their actions of sucking off of our wallets and making abroad players go broke by selling a fashion goal for 70TL ( This amount of money is equal to 2 meals at a mid-high end restaurant). I'm saying this with anger and dissapointment but there hasn't been a slightest update for what we asked for besides the ones we got after forcing them. Where is the updated throwback boxes we ask on a daily basis or more facial features or the way we cry for diamonds to be easier to earn. With a big urge @KalindaKing I force you to push the team to meet our expectations cause with these new updates potential customers are pretty eager to flee away to other platforms.
    I second this as another Turkish player. If glu adjusted the prices for some other not-very-first-world countries there would be more players spending. (Well, I obviously spent a lot even tho I am Turkish but my dad and mom are both plastic surgeons so that doesn't count.) On top of that, American and European players would probably spend even more with cheaper prices.

And yeah, I am still bitter about this update even tho glu made my suggestion come to life😂
    Lmao I can feel your pain, I usually save 2 months to get one goal or ask my clients to buy me iTunes gift cards. I feel like there won't be any edits on that and is your parents good at nosejobs need one 👀👀
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Just to make it clear in case I somehow was misunderstood or sounded offensive: I along with most (if not all) never blame Kalinda or koko for the updates/delays/issues. Anything that's said specifically about these is said out of frustration and is meant for Glu and people directly responsible for the game play and updates. Both Kalinda and koko are doing their best with everything and I appreciate them endlessly. Had to make it clear just in case. 
    You summed it up better than i would. And not to mention @eggsandbananas who is also doing the best possible as well!!! Bo complaints about either of them from this side just appreciation ♥️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Too bad, but I hope the update will come tomorrow 😊🤞
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited August 2020
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    They really need to fix these videos with the update. I legit dont get to watch all of mine anymore
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2020
    FYI don't actually try to start a community-driven SYS (mine just got deleted). 😭😭😭😭 Guessing if we have our own SYS fun we won't be jumping to spend money on actual 😐
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @umutgulme yes they are 😂 but they don't work now because of pandemic and also my mom is going through chemo rn. They are both good at facial surgeries and reconstructive surgeries. If you live in Ankara and did some research about plastic surgery you probably heard about them. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I meant fun things in here while wait....  You can’t lighten up a thread if you take the light somewhere else.  It’s my fault for not bring more clear.  When I’m in this thread, it’s all I can thing of.  ;). I gave @Kween_of_the_Kastle  a closer idea of what I meant if she wants to try and play here, but my thought was just taking pics with friends in the photo booth.for example: 
     Who wants to shop while we wait? Then I’ll dress my doll to shop, and in a little while I’ll see if any friends are dressed to shop. If so Post pics.  No judging, nothing involved.  Just a little in-thread fun while we wait, besides posting “ So when is the update coming..?”  But that’s fine too. Lol.  Anyone feeling it?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    hope this can be fixed this update. I keep getting 15 event points for 6 hour gigs and they're so hard to finish. It takes me almost 70 energies or even 80 to finish the gig.
    I agree if a 3 hr gig give 12 event point a 6hr event should get at least 24 and an 8 hr gig about 30 to make it even !  
    Why do 6 hr gig give me 25 points, 5 more than my 8 hr gig 🤔
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Why are we waiting for an update if it’s not big? I know they aren’t organising anything special 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    It’s 3:30 am where i live , i’ll go to sleep and hopefully when i wake up the update will be available 👀
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Can i ask a question to you all?? Im not trying to be bitchy or rude or anything BUT why do you keep complaining about how awfull Glu is being yet you all still give them money buy buying kstars, diamonds, fashion goals and etc?? 🤔🤔
    Hey LovelyEmma! I see your point, but I could speak as a new player. 

I started playing back when the game first came out but stopped playing it since back then I saw how they priced the hair and clothing. 

I just didn’t see how spending money on the game was worth while on items I don’t love at all, so I stopped playing and abandoned my old game. 

Fast forward today, I liked the games graphics more and saw a lot more cuter outfits (also the help of this forum I found out how to easily manage my gigs and how to earn kstars without paying) but after 3 or 4 SYS I was just disheartened at how hard it was to actually win (not just because of Ticket Buyers but at how beautiful the other peoples closets were) so I felt like maybe if I bought some affordable K-Stars, Diamond packs, and the occasional TT id have a chance against beautiful dolls like the dolls here on the forum but it still wasn’t enough I still couldn’t catch up to the others who’ve been playing for a while. 

That’s why I actually joined this forum, to be able to give feedback, and ideas in the stand point of a new player. I thought being a player who’s supporting them by buying packs on the game they’ll be more inclined to listen (and we know how that turned out)

I started giving them money before I found out about all this issues. I think this is how other new players feel about the game too and some of them arent even in this forum yet to voice their concerns or know about the issue we forum people have. Imagine having a new player download the game, play it for a while, and realize that there’s multiple currencies and little ways to earn them. If that player isn’t willing to pay for stuff it may deter them from playing the game entirely (which I saw from a lot of the games reviews on the apple store) or if that new player really loves the game they’ll invest some of their money into it to be able to have a chance against the veteran dolls during SYS. 

I’m sorry for the long post hehehe but I just wanted to speak for the new players perspective 💓

• munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    beba13 said:
    beba13 said:
    They have revenues even from the times the game just gets mentioned on internet,especially when we talk about social networks these days. Unfortunately my fiance works in the gaming industry so i do know a bit about how it works. And that is what bothers me. It's truly a shame because this game would be just better and the amount of exposure and earnings they would get would be even bigger. That just called consideration!!! 
    @LovelyEmma so everyone's complaints are valid when it comes to game play.  
    But arent my complaints vaild to?? Because aparently they arent cuz its me being "anoying" 🤷🏻‍♀️
    That is unfortunately the down side of this forum. It's not like we are acting like all opinions matter. Another reason why i also stay silent on a lot of things here... we still havent learned that if we dont agree one something it doesnt make it invalid or not for this forum. Even IF we find it annoying or anything else... so i'm with you on this. 
    Yea, thats why i try to be as silent as i can to! Specially being on the minority of the KKH platforms, it dosent help at all, but sometimes i just have to say something 🤷🏻‍♀️
    LovelyEmma I think that makes your complaints even more valid! You playing on different device has its different downsides that Glu should take into consideration too, and you voicing your complains even if we couldn’t relate at all should still be heard. They should give all the features available to everyone imho. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Awww, don’t apologize for an honest thoughtful post.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    It’s a really nice ponytail!

Do y’all think this is the new diamond kollection? What are y’all thoughts on how this look will be available?
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Do y’all think this look is for the beach babe SYS trendsetters? What are y’all thoughts on how this look will be available?
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I just noticed that the hips look really wierd in this outfit, is it supposed to look like this @KalindaKing?

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited August 2020
    It’s a really nice ponytail!

Do y’all think this is the new diamond kollection? What are y’all thoughts on how this look will be available?
    Because I see those high heels a lot unless I’m wrong but the main items I am seeing are the earrings, dress and hairstyle, I believe it could be the earnables for an event or Fashion Goals